Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,035 members, 7,946,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (586833 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by asmaua: 4:35am On Aug 08, 2013
Justpassingby45:
you must magret 2 smoottalk then dial *380*1*ur bestfriend number#(to register)
wrong info pls if u r on mtn ipulse u add 1 number to ur BFF list by dialing *390*1*phone number# u can change d number once every 30 days to view d number you dial *390#
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by asmaua: 4:39am On Aug 08, 2013
Geniusvic: How can I use the best friend bonus I recieved when I recharged? How do I add and remove a BFF number?
dial *390*1*mtn phone number# to add then to delete u dial *390*2* phone number# U can add nd delete once every 30 days
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by asmaua: 4:42am On Aug 08, 2013
Please sir no it doesnt
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by asmaua: 4:48am On Aug 08, 2013
Samsantos9: Please I want to inquire if man's #5 for 5mb plan still functions for Ipulse users.
pls sir no it doesnt
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ibitomisi: 5:11am On Aug 08, 2013
Please brother, have you seen my number on your email, if you haven't... Plz this is it, i have diffculty in sending it. 08108108554
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 08, 2013
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:55am On Aug 08, 2013
Rawdeal: is there any reason my mobile hotspot stopped working immediately after I subscribed for BIS? It seemed to work fine when I was paying from it from my own credits
Sorry for the inconvenience Rawdeal, using the hotspot function requires a data bundle(different from your BlackBerry bundle). Please send us your phone number via PM
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:58am On Aug 08, 2013
ibitomisi: Please brother, have you seen my number on your email, if you haven't... Plz this is it, i have diffculty in sending it. 08108108554

Your reported issue is being attended to, and you will be contacted. Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by kabba7(m): 6:00am On Aug 08, 2013
Please when will the mtn network im ilorin be uphraded to 3G its presently terible .
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:07am On Aug 08, 2013
BizBloke:

OK.

Your reported issue is being attended to, you will be contacted, thank you

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BizBloke(m): 6:12am On Aug 08, 2013
JideSM:

Your reported issue is being attended to, you will be contacted, thank you

Thanks very much and good morning.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:12am On Aug 08, 2013
Ericsdm55: Hi Agent. I am currently on mtn true talk. I'm bin gven 300# bonus upon 200nara rchd. D prob is dat i'm unable to use ds bonus. I av cald costomer kia 4 God kws no, bt got sem resposed... "Dial *380*1* no#", dis i av don several tyms bt to no avail. I can't register a no 4 m2u. And even if, i manage to register, i canot use d bonus on d no, hence it bcoms useless. Kindly do sth on it or better still, stop giving bonus dat can't be used n enjoyd. Thank you.

Please send me your phone number via private message
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:17am On Aug 08, 2013
chaerless: I complained earlier of the challenges we in Mile 2 estate face with browsing on our MTn lines.I can browse @work but as soon as I get to Mile 2,it changes to EDGE and I can only browse 4rm 11pm till 8am. Can you peeps help us??or probably come and check ur mast in the estate angry angry[color=#990000][/color]

Sorry for the inconvenience, your reported issue is receiving urgent attention. Please send me your phone number via private message
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:20am On Aug 08, 2013
DonCrust: OP why is it that despite calling the customer for 7 different times to complain that my line isn't browsing, they've done nothing about it? I subscribed for a data plan and it is active but I can't browse. What can I do? Sue MTN or request for a refund of my N5,000 with 50% interest?

Our sincere apologies. Please send me your phone number via private message
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:24am On Aug 08, 2013
Donvitalis: 08066185184

Your reported issue is being attended to, kindly bear with us
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:37am On Aug 08, 2013
neksummi: This is unacceptable. N200 deducted from my accounts in less than a week! On Saturday 3rd August, N50 was deducted from account on 080633 and I got this msg from 33073, "Thank you for using our service. vsfil.ytsix" I decided to do nothing about it and the same thing happened on Sunday. I then called customer care and all they told me was "we're sorry about that, it's a third party service u subscribed to. Send 'STOP' to the number" I tried sending stop to 33073 but each time the message failed. While going through this ordeal, I decided i was not going to leave a balance of more than N50 on the line so I transfered N52 to my other line-070335. To my surprise the money was deducted from the line too. I called to complain and all they could tell me was "we're sorry" I was adviced to send "STOP" now to 4080 which I did on both lines. Waking up around 3:30am this morning, i saw the same msg from 33073 thanking me for using their service that I know nothing about. And trust them they deducted another N50 making N150 on 080633 and N50 on 070335. I decided to write this detailed description so that you'll av a better picture of what's going on. Please tell this third party to refund my N200 and stop charging me for a service I know nothing about. No body uses my phone so no one should tell me someone probably used my phone to subscribe. Even if someone did, I want it stopped! I'm tired of calling customer care. Hope my issue will be resolved here. Thank you.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Your reported issue is receiving attention, kindly bear with us
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Adetutu300(f): 6:53am On Aug 08, 2013
Pls, am on mtn ipulse, I try 2 register d Bff num bt it fail, tellin me try again lata each time i try 2, pls can u kindly help me out? Dis is my num 08141688446. Tanx
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:56am On Aug 08, 2013
Adetutu300: Pls, am on mtn ipulse, I try 2 register d Bff num bt it fail, tellin me try again lata each time i try 2, pls can u kindly help me out?. Tanx

Your reported issue is being attended to and you will be contacted, thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:59am On Aug 08, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,

For privacy reasons, please send us your phone number via private message
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Adetutu300(f): 6:59am On Aug 08, 2013
JideSM:

Your reported issue is being attended to and you will be contacted, thank you
tanx, am waitn
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yetseyi(f): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2013
mtn pple
I suscribed 4 d 2H plan monday afternoon,credit wz deducted nd I did'nt get confirmatory sms nd I couldnt browse. wen it wz abt 5hrs 2 d expiration of d plan. I called customer care. wz told 2 refresh d lne by sending 8 to 131 wch I did but my data wz nt still reflected. I called again only 2 b told d@ its a 'GLOBAL' problem nd they're working on it. Now my 24h has expired. NO data, credit deducted. pls nd pls refund my moni or lemme get my data. nd dnt give me d excuse of d plan has expired coz u guys caused it
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Decapo: 7:15am On Aug 08, 2013
I wanted to add a number to my family and friends list buh its telling me I shouuld register a GSM number or an international number and the number in question is an MTN number...........pls wats wrong?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by gooses: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2013
Pls op i want to do a welcome back sim,how do i do it or is there anyway i can do it myself
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:23am On Aug 08, 2013
gooses: Pls op i want to do a welcome back sim,how do i do it or is there anyway i can do it myself
You can do it your self if you had gotten your MTN Secuirty Number. You can then log on to https://selfcareportal.mtnonline.com/selfcare/appmanager/selfcare/login with it. If you have not gotten it, please visit any of our offices for the swap. Than you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2013
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by fabregas04(m): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2013
Dear CCR, despite several EOCN to 131, I'm yet to receive end of call/sms notification, I do receive dis b4 until about a week ago when it suddenly stopped. Also, my MTN zone charges notification has not been dispaying for the past 3 weeks, pls help look into these. My No is 08063051487, my phone type-BB curve 7, email-gbenga.fabregas@yahoo.com. Looking 4ward to ur response and solution.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:01am On Aug 08, 2013
fabregas04: Dear CCR, despite several EOCN to 131, I'm yet to receive end of call/sms notification, I do receive dis b4 until about a week ago when it suddenly stopped. Also, my MTN zone charges notification has not been dispaying for the past 3 weeks, pls help look into these. My phone type-BB curve 7, email-gbenga.fabregas@yahoo.com. Looking 4ward to ur response and solution.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Your reported issue is receiving attention, kindly bear with us
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by algorithm(m): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2013
@JideSM upon re-activation of my MTN sim that was blocked, i recieved a message from 746, that i have been credited with #5000 for MTN2MTN calls, i am yet to see the money, nor even make calls with it. i tried contacting customer care, i wasnt attended to. what would be.the remedy, this one wey dem give me awoof, i no com see am talk more using it... pls hlp my fone no. is 07065189654
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Randerl: 8:30am On Aug 08, 2013
Mtn was nt designed to assit U but 2 make money and moneyalone.
COPYCATS. I blame Etisalat 4 starting their Thread.
Rawdeal: Keep ignoring my complaints o. Well done. I shouldn't be surprised. Y'all are the same thing
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2013
algorithm: @JideSM upon re-activation of my MTN sim that was blocked, i recieved a message from 746, that i have been credited with #5000 for MTN2MTN calls, i am yet to see the money, nor even make calls with it. i tried contacting customer care, i wasnt attended to. what would be.the remedy, this one wey dem give me awoof, i no com see am talk more using it...
You can dial *559# to check you bonus account. We could not trace or confirm the #5000 credit. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2013
Gud day agent
Pls I have been able τ̅Ø browse on my mtn sim for about a week now even though I have about 27mb,I use a tecno n3 phone.awaiting ΰя reply asap
I av sent U̶̲̥̅̊ a pm containing my number
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2013
fabregas04: Dear CCR, despite several EOCN to 131, I'm yet to receive end of call/sms notification, I do receive dis b4 until about a week ago when it suddenly stopped. Also, my MTN zone charges notification has not been dispaying for the past 3 weeks, pls help look into these. My phone type-BB curve 7, email-gbenga.fabregas@yahoo.com. Looking 4ward to ur response and solution.
The End of Call Notification has been activated for you. It should have been EOCN ON to 131 or EOCN OFF to 131 via text. Please Turn On Cell Broadcast on your device to get applicable charges on MTN Zone. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (256) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.