Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,022 members, 7,922,475 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:13 AM

Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death (38925 Views)

EU Calls For Explanations From Israel Over Diplomat Scuffle / Kenya Lawyer Sues Israel Over The Death Of Jesus Christ... / Kenyan Lawyer Sues Israel For Killing Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by MrAboki: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
But if Jesus' conviction is overturned, How would that affect Christianity?

Would Jesus have to come back and get re-crucified or what?!
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
Wha a stunt? undecided
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Chrisabig(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
This man should go and sleep to cool his brain, am sure is on weed. Jesus die for you and me, he came for us, he said if i want protection my father will send me millions of angel. before his death he said GOD forgive them for they don't know what they are doing and for that we are all forgive, this man should be jail for questioning the Almighty GOD for making us free from our sin. Olodo man.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by IboBoyNuel(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
lmao

this man is WRECKED...he is physically, psychologically, emotionally and spiritualy disturbed

dis man is in a state of emergency
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Kunle106(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
This is madness of the first order...

He needs checkup.. Shikena
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by baresy007(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by BB013(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
I think this thread shld be moved to joke section

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Feedmemore(f): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Jobless lawyer!

The statute of limitation is not in his law book.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Chrisabig(m): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kunle106: This is madness of the first order...

He needs checkup.. Shikena

They should check if he eat rice way dem cook with dry weed, that one has no cure, his cure is chain and key.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
LOL, madness at its peak.
Has He read the Bible properly?? Sha, He's looking for shortcut to Heaven grin
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by saintruky(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
I'm gonna sue Cain for killing Abel.
Pharaoh's wife for sexual assault on Joseph.
Pharaoh for kidnap, illegal torture n murder of children.
Judas for selling a full human.
Make I go on?
Simply put, d lawyer smoke too much kwale weed..
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by LEXYCOM: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
Na ur own jesus die, my own Jesus dey alive.......death could not hold him captive....

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Bright2(m): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
Thw shall not judge, father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing!
Oga lawyer what then are you looking for again, are you sure you are a christian?
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Chrisabig(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
shocked shocked, nothing person to go hear for Kenya people, too much of weed is bad to the brain, but if you can smoke and eat more make sure you are from fela family or bob marley family.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by hrhobi1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Instead of you lots too support him , you are all saying rabbish, who is mad now who just tell me , Is it me , you people or the monkey lawyer .
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by utah1: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
Stella_Bella: I need to sue this Kenyan man for REBOOTING my medulla without permission.

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by sambos994(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by todayguest(m): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
He certainly didn't get the reasons and significants of his (Jesus) coming, punishment and death. Equally, he did not believe the resurrection. Why sue Israel when he is alive!
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Chrisabig(m): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Bright2: Thw shall not judge, father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing!
Oga lawyer what then are you looking for again, are you sure you are a christian?

Yes am a christian but am high with all kind of weed, what I need now is gari with cold water pls nairaland
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by theripper3: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Charge and bail lawyer. See him ISI AKI.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
No be only Sparta na Naija undecided
yuzedo:
Madness?? [size=28pt]THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] angry angry angry tongue
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Damsman10(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
Jahblessness of the highest order
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by trent9002(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Be careful.
Who be this one kwa?
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Ayatullah(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
[b]This Kenyan Lawyer is quite WISER than those of you calling him foolish, he definitely has a good point, if Jesus really want to die for you Christians and not murdered why will he lament as follows in the Bible: "MY GOD, MY GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKSEN ME."(Mark 15:34) Christians should also remember that Jesus said of his betrayer as follows: "WOE TO THAT MAN BY WHOM THE SON OF MAN IS BETRAYED! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF HE HAD NOT BEEN BORN"(Mathew 26:24). Lastly, If Jesus is a willing sacrificial lamb for Christians why will he call his disciples to arm themselves as the hour of his arrest approaches ( Luke 22:35 - 38 / 49 - 51).
[/color]
From the above, it is therefore clear that Jesus was murdered and did not die of his free will, so this Lawyer who want to take the wicked Israelis to account is even a lover of Jesus than most Christians out there who cannot read the Bible correctly, but are just following their emotion. Christians should stop deceiving themselves that Jesus come to die for them, the Bible itself refutes this as it states: "EVERY MAN SHALL BE PUT TO DEATH FOR HIS OWN SIN" (Deuteronomy 24:16).[/b]

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by mooregan(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
Bruhahahahahahahaahhahaahahahah. laff wan erect my Penis
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by mooregan(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ayatullah:

[b]This Kenyan Lawyer is quite WISER than those of you calling him foolish, he definitely has a good point, if Jesus really want to die for you Christians and not murdered why will he lament as follows in the Bible: "MY GOD, MY GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKSEN ME."(Mark 15:34) Christians should also remember that Jesus said of his betrayer as follows: "WOE TO THAT MAN BY WHOM THE SON OF MAN IS BETRAYED! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF HE HAD NOT BEEN BORN"(Mathew 26:24). Lastly, If Jesus is a willing sacrificial lamb for Christians why will he call his disciples to arm themselves as the hour of his arrest approaches ( Luke 22:35 - 38 / 49 - 51).

From the above, it is therefore clear that Jesus was murdered and did not die of his free will, so this Lawyer who want to take the wicked Israelis to account is even a lover of Jesus than most Christians out there who cannot read the Bible correctly, but are just following their emotion. Christians should stop deceiving themselves that Jesus come to die for them, the Bible itself refutes this as it states: "EVERY MAN SHALL BE PUT TO DEATH FOR HIS OWN SIN" (Deuteronomy 24:16).[/b]
where this one comot from My friend,The Holy Bible is not a story book, read it with understanding by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by nitlad: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
yuzedo:
Madness?? [size=28pt]THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] angry angry angry tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Decryptor(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
He is suing for the unlawful arrest and execution of Jesus while his government and police are arresting and unlawfully detaining and deporting innocent Nigerians living in Kenya. Møгøn!
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Ay111(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
Beware of Kenyan weed
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by abu0710102013: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
May b this guy no read bible " if jesus was not crucified, then no christainity" 1corinthians 15 vs 14. I WOULD BE HAPPY IF HE WINS
Re: Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death by Chrisabig(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ayatullah:
[b]This Kenyan Lawyer is quite WISER than those of you calling him foolish, he definitely has a good point, if Jesus really want to die for you Christians and not murdered why will he lament as follows in the Bible: "MY GOD, MY GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKSEN ME."(Mark 15:34) Christians should also remember that Jesus said of his betrayer as follows: "WOE TO THAT MAN BY WHOM THE SON OF MAN IS BETRAYED! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF HE HAD NOT BEEN BORN"(Mathew 26:24). Lastly, If Jesus is a willing sacrificial lamb for Christians why will he call his disciples to arm themselves as the hour of his arrest approaches ( Luke 22[color=#990000]:35 - 38 / 49 - 51).
[/color]

You are a big fool for not reading your bible well, this is not a story book ok, is the word of God that came in to mankind for us to understand that he love us and he did everything he did just for mankind, revelation said he stood up when no one can, he knew what he was coming for. If you are high just rest for some minute you will be fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train / War: Ukraine Will Not Join NATO – Zelensky / King Charles III Banknotes To Be Introduced Mid-2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.