Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,103 members, 7,939,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

Greatest Cartoons Of All Time. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Greatest Cartoons Of All Time. (602 Views)

Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With / Best Three Cartoons Of All Time / NTA TV Programmes And Cartoons Of The Good Old Days, Very Interesting! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greatest Cartoons Of All Time. by Symphony007: 12:17am On Aug 01, 2013
Hello, this thread is for folks who love cartoons and you'll admit that there have really been lovely cartoons, that touched you even more than movies. Here are my picks..
The lion king - legendary.
shrek
mulan
the little mermaid
toy story
ice age
brother bear.

What are yours? You might have watched them as a kid, or with your kids and you find them lovely.
Re: Greatest Cartoons Of All Time. by leTrizzle: 12:24am On Aug 01, 2013
U forgot Aladdin,thunder cats,teenage mutant ninja n co..... the list goes on. Inspector Gadget!
Re: Greatest Cartoons Of All Time. by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 01, 2013
THE SIMPSONS is (imho) the greatest cartoon characters ever created.

1 Like

Re: Greatest Cartoons Of All Time. by Ore000: 1:10am On Aug 01, 2013
no power rangers?
Re: Greatest Cartoons Of All Time. by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 01, 2013
Voltron force! The defender of the universe

1 Like

Re: Greatest Cartoons Of All Time. by Symphony007: 6:39am On Aug 01, 2013
MRbrownJAY: THE SIMPSONS is (imho) the greatest cartoon characters ever created.
i always felt the simpsons and farmily guy are too adultish.(if there is a word like that)
Re: Greatest Cartoons Of All Time. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Tom and Jerry

Lion King

Cinderella

Snow White
Re: Greatest Cartoons Of All Time. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
Symphony007: i always felt the simpsons and farmily guy are too adultish.(if there is a word like that)

yeah, i guess they cater for the inner kids in all of us. the length they have been going on tells us all that they are doing something very right.
Re: Greatest Cartoons Of All Time. by mufex(m): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
The SIMPSON!!!!!!!! Homer: why are you little?!!!!!lol

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Got Talent Season 2 Registration Begins / Boko Haram Movie Banned / Uncle Phil From Fresh Prince Of Belair Dies At 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.