Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,046 members, 7,970,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:52 AM

My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour (4258 Views)

Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / Why Do Mothers Get The Blame For A Child's Bad Behaviour? / How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Mavor: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2013
I gave up on this chick a long time ago. She is the kind of fake 9ja girl that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2013
Rooneyboy:

U must be sick upstairs for making such a statement.

Nigeria is my country and I'm very proud of it, have gone to UK on a few occasions and I found myself returning back home well b4 schedule.

So u say, we all know u live in some shanty village. Talking about I go to uk and found myself returning back. You are damn liar.
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2013
Adamskuty: This sypillis infested ghanaian cumward always love seeking for my attention,i don't know why.

I DESIST UR PEOPLE,I DON'T ASSOCIATE MYSELF WITH UR KIND,DON'T U GET IT JEEEEEZ! NA BY FORCE,i got nothing to do with u people

You wish you were me. You and I don't drink
From the same glass. You are an idiot.
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Rooneyboy(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2013
xynerise:
They meant sending you to yabaleft

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by onila(f): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2013
Kingmojo:

Y'all know y'all will cut your right arm to get where she is. How many Africans die each day trying to cross the sea to Europe. Hypocrites
grin
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Adamskuty(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2013
Kingmojo:

I hate fools and I Always make it my duty to expose foolish people. And u my retarded friend you are a fool to highest power. I treat u as such till u start making sense.
m0ronic mongrel with fish brain grin a fool exposing fools,nice one grin #claps.

I don't associate myself with useless creatures like u,ur subnormal intellectual capacity may interest someone studying abnormal psychology cos i find u quite mad

1 Like

Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Adamskuty(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2013
Pls reply my post as fast as possible,my slave grin #0000zzzzzzzzz#
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2013
Adamskuty: ignorant little slug,how can a fool hate fools?? Does that sentence make any meaningful sense to u? u empty-headed hamster- fvcking stupid glob of glue with low IQ grin and how much do u get for this job?? I can double it u know grin

Until u start behaving like a human being, I will continue to treat you like the baboon that you are. Uncle focker
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Adamskuty(m): 8:41am On Aug 01, 2013
Kingmojo:

What does my nationality has to do with it. This is between u and I. I feel that u are a fool who gets butt hurt over nothing. Sucks azz that I am not nigerian, yet u can't kick me out of this site. Life is good. Old man keep
B1tchin
llloooool! Says the papa with 50 kids from 10 different women grin
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Adamskuty(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2013
Kingmojo:

And you are nothing but a maggot, go back to the garbage.
but u are a living emptiness naah, mojo grin
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Nomski0(f): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2013
Onila, what have you done o
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Adamskuty(m): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2013
tongue grin
Adamskuty: hehhehe! Attention seeking ape, sir! U are like a trained ape,a typing ape for that matter grin

u mean nothing to me,infact to me,u are the moral equivalent of a leech,a complete living emptiness

and pls what's humang?? I swear ur brain need to be unscrewed and fixed properly grin
Re: My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour by Adamskuty(m): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2013
Adamskuty: deranged mofof that currently lives in warri.

U are just one big liar,u opened a thread some months back about how horner guys can't deal with alcohol,that he's a neigbour of urs and whenever he drank any alcoholic drink he always bang on ur door.

U are just one disgusting big time liar,u might be a housegirl in warri for all i care.

I DESIST LIARS ALOT,THEY HARDLY MAKE IT IN LIFE
i got 2 likes on my post,this is to prove that some people with sense agree with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Realizes That She’s Been Accidentally Abusing Her Husband This Whole Time / Strictly Married (singles Opinion Might Be Useful Too) / Confused Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.