Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,679 members, 7,941,620 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

15 Signs Of A Cheating Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Signs Of A Cheating Partner (704 Views)

15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? / Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Signs Of A Cheating Partner by anneduke: 2:50am On Aug 01, 2013
1. Putting their cell phone on vibrate or silent when they
are around you.

2. Hiding their cell phone.
3. Not even letting you look in their cell phone.

4. Always telling you it is a friend on the phone.

5. Going in another room to talk on the phone.

pls see more signs at:

http://nigerianladiesbeautyworld.com/signs-of-a-cheating-partner/
Re: 15 Signs Of A Cheating Partner by Damojo: 6:31am On Aug 01, 2013
Bullcrap! I av a phone 4 my frivolous activities and the phone stays in the car cos dts the number my 'skeles' have. The other aint a BB so I'm not bothered wt pings! And if u r desperate enuff 2 send me a whatsapp message, I won't read or respond till I'm in a boring meeting!
Now say sumtin else!!!
Re: 15 Signs Of A Cheating Partner by xynerise: 6:33am On Aug 01, 2013
Op never jam serial cheat
Re: 15 Signs Of A Cheating Partner by djeezy(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2013
Just commented to show that I was here.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Homosexual Pastor Faces Court In Aba / Two Kenyan Men In 'wife-sharing' Deal / Loneliness Causes, Effects and Treatments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.