Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love (1348 Views)

Ladies Do You Really Fall For Six Packs? / Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love / Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by HARDEYLEKE(m): 4:05am On Aug 01, 2013
i met her last year december at a hotel,
though i dont sleep with them but a friend took me out and persuaded me so i paid her and took her to a hotel and that was how it began. We've been seeing each other now and she anytime i go to see her, she's so
happy to see me, she cooks for me and
wants me to be happy.

Initially i thought she's infected and wants to infect me but she showed me her HIV result and shes is negative. This is her seventh month in this biz. She's is neat, caring, godly understanding. I'm thinking of opening a restaurant biz for her and she has agreed to stop. Now what does this mean?
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 01, 2013
Why don't you ask her? undecided
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Flashaldrin(m): 5:41am On Aug 01, 2013
HARDEYLEKE:
She's is neat, caring, godly, understanding.
wtf??
My 2 cents, a leopard never leaves its spots.

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by dBard: 7:29am On Aug 01, 2013
First question, wats wit d ' seeimg her regularly' bit
2) how financially stable are u??
My take is, she probably sees u as a financially stable, decent guy who has developed a soft spot f her n is probably 'working' that t her advantage. Her stock in trade is illusions n lies, y would u believe her.
Tgat said; women, ashewos or not, do fall in love n wen dey do....
Pls, do not rush. u can set up wateva u want but start small n watch how diligent she is first bf going any furthr.
Its a noble tin u trying t help, dnt just get played undecided
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2013
@OP
before we go any further and answer your question, care to shine some light on a few points:
[b]- what is wrong with you that you cannot meet proper women? is it that bad out there?
- ask her what does she LOVE about you, and ask her what does she KNOW about you, then sit down and ask yourself if this is a reason enough to marry someone.
- so this lady wants to marry you but yet she is still ashewoing?
- have you tried to do anything else with that girl but to mount her? (like normal couples do)
- is she STILL charging you for s.ex?
- if the above character is truly what she possess then why cant she do a "normal" job?
- what do you know about this girl, apart from what she TELLS YOU when you have busted a nut?
- if you are not ready to be fully honest with everybody around you about her being a "soon to be" ex ashewo, then no point in going ahead with marriage plans. one day or another everyone will know what she used to do. an ex client may even be in your entourage already (the day you have an argument with your friend who took you to that hotel, he will be the first one to spill the beans).......and most people will lose ALL respect for her.
- you have to put everything in the balance and weigh it down, so as much as she may be caring/neat/"godly"/understanding etc, she is also cheap/nasty/with low morals/dirty/lacking any self esteem or self respect/etc.
- if she quits because you throw money at her, then the day she has money problem this is exactly what she will do to make money. the day you guys have family issues, this is exactly what she will do. this is who she is, you are trying to change her but the day there is any misunderstanding, she will turn be to who she TRULY IS: a who.re!
- is that really the kind of mother you want for your future children?
- pls, i cant tell it to you loud enough "how dare you want to turn this wh.ore into a houswewife?" no cant do!!!!!![/b]
and pls pls pls, dont be a fool, go WITH HER to the clinic and have her tested IN FRONT OF YOU, then you can believe that she is hiv-. unless you wanna fall for this cheap trick (no pun intended).

btw, of course ashewos can fall in love, they are human after all, the difference is that, due to their line of work, relationship or/and any form of respect is very difficult to maintain.
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2013
This sounds like a nollywood movie I've watched, genuinely

But yes they can really fall in love
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by owolabifunke14(f): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2013
Both of you are the same thing
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by HARDEYLEKE(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2013
owolabifunke14: Both of you are the same thing
am asking for an advice here
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by haitto99(m): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2013
nobody is above love......NOBODY!!!
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by HARDEYLEKE(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
before we go any further and answer your question, care to shine some light on a few points:
[b]- what is wrong with you that you cannot meet proper women? is it that bad out there?
- ask her what does she LOVE about you, and ask her what does she KNOW about you, then sit down and ask yourself if this is a reason enough to marry someone.
- so this lady wants to marry you but yet she is still ashewoing?
- have you tried to do anything else with that girl but to mount her? (like normal couples do)
- is she STILL charging you for s.ex?
- if the above character is truly what she possess then why cant she do a "normal" job?
- what do you know about this girl, apart from what she TELLS YOU when you have busted a nut?
- if you are not ready to be fully honest with everybody around you about her being a "soon to be" ex ashewo, then no point in going ahead with marriage plans. one day or another everyone will know what she used to do. an ex client may even be in your entourage already (the day you have an argument with your friend who took you to that hotel, he will be the first one to spill the beans).......and most people will lose ALL respect for her.
- you have to put everything in the balance and weigh it down, so as much as she may be caring/neat/"godly"/understanding etc, she is also cheap/nasty/with low morals/dirty/lacking any self esteem or self respect/etc.
- if she quits because you throw money at her, then the day she has money problem this is exactly what she will do to make money. the day you guys have family issues, this is exactly what she will do. this is who she is, you are trying to change her but the day there is any misunderstanding, she will turn be to who she TRULY IS: a who.re!
- is that really the kind of mother you want for your future children?
- pls, i cant tell it to you loud enough "how dare you want to turn this wh.ore into a houswewife?" no cant do!!!!!![/b]
and pls pls pls, dont be a fool, go WITH HER to the clinic and have her tested IN FRONT OF YOU, then you can believe that she is hiv-. unless you wanna fall for this cheap trick (no pun intended).

btw, of course ashewos can fall in love, they are human after all, the difference is that, due to their line of work, relationship or/and any form of respect is very difficult to maintain.
big thank you for your comment
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love by jayjagz: 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nice one @MrbrownJay. Then, OP, Even if you end up marrying her, you must have made up your mind NEVER to say anything about "ashewo" again.

(1) (Reply)

10 "Maybe" Tips To "HELP" Your Man From Infidelity / Can You Trust Your Partner/Spouse Around Your Friends? / List Of New Tricks Girls Devise To Catch Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.