Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,563 members, 7,885,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

Any Young Lady In Abuja Lookin For Pals? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Young Lady In Abuja Lookin For Pals? (939 Views)

Any Young Guy In Dis Room Pls Ping Me On 534F968A Let Chat / Lookin For A Suger Mummy Who Wud Take Care Of Me / Lookin For A Female Pal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Young Lady In Abuja Lookin For Pals? by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 29, 2008
Hi everybody;am 23yr old young man;residin in abj.just moved to abuja.looking for lovely young ladies around my age bracket to be frends wif.
Ave just been dumped exactly on dec1,2007.am still broken hearted.work in abuja now.
Thanks
we can be nairaland pals.
Re: Any Young Lady In Abuja Lookin For Pals? by buzyDiva(f): 4:11pm On May 29, 2008
gbenga_tk:

Hi everybody;am 23yr old young man;residin in abj.just moved to abuja.looking for lovely young ladies around my age bracket to be frends with.
Ave just been dumped exactly on dec1,2007.am still broken hearted.work in abuja now.
Thanks
we can be nairaland pals.

ol boy. . .sorry oh but don't u think using that word "dumped" is kanda harsh?
to think that u still remember the exact date sef.
u sure u ain't looking for just a rebound?
Re: Any Young Lady In Abuja Lookin For Pals? by frank316(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2008
@twenty three, u still no get sense
Re: Any Young Lady In Abuja Lookin For Pals? by oYaTo(m): 12:22am On May 30, 2008
frank 3.16:

@twenty three, u still no get sense

Why?
Re: Any Young Lady In Abuja Lookin For Pals? by krama(m): 5:27am On May 30, 2008
Please ask him
Re: Any Young Lady In Abuja Lookin For Pals? by frank316(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2008
oYaTo:

Why?
why? dont you think that at 23, he should know that you cant just anounce you presence and girls will come rushing? no pix, no point of contact and that anyone who signifies interest by asking him all these should probably b joking?

doesnt the poster know tha girls dont like someone who is being rejected by others?

he should know at 23, that he must know how to walk up to a lady and tell her how he feels,

at 23, he stll didnt learn any lesson form tha last breakup and from the way he is going about it, mor girls will dump him and break his heart.
Re: Any Young Lady In Abuja Lookin For Pals? by oYaTo(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2008
Dude leave d guy. . .who knows, hin luck fit hit am grin
Re: Any Young Lady In Abuja Lookin For Pals? by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 30, 2008
y'all want details?am a rich 23 yr old dude with plenty of cash,msc in IT secuirity;uni of kent;currently workin in the IT of a commercial bank in FCT.

want more?drives 2 cool rides.live a duplex all alone

want more?
Its is not about all that y i didnt include it earlier.
This is a gal that i dated for 3yrs,she became my sister;best frend.but she dumped me for her own selfish reasons and for wot people feel about her cos her pals saw mw wif a gal in my car and she didnt even listen to my sid eof the story and all that.
I guess she's been lookin for an excuse to dump earlier i guess.but she's regrettin now though but am thru wif her for good.
I learnt my lesson pals
Just wanna make frends.aint interested in big deals no more.
Re: Any Young Lady In Abuja Lookin For Pals? by frank316(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2008
gbenga_tk:

y'all want details?am a rich 23 yr old dude with plenty of cash,msc in IT secuirity;uni of kent;currently workin in the IT of a commercial bank in FCT.

want more?
This is a girl that i dated for 3yrs,she became my sister;best frend.but she dumped me for her own selfish reasons and for wot people feel about her because her pals saw mw with a girl in my car and she didnt even listen to my sid eof the story and all that.
I guess she's been lookin for an excuse to dump earlier i guess.but she's regrettin now though but am through with her for good.
I learnt my lesson pals
Just want to make frends.aint interested in big deals no more.

whats all these?please
Re: Any Young Lady In Abuja Lookin For Pals? by vicade(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2008
Mr. 23 year old rich boy duplex living Msc graduate, why dont you right all these your CV on a placard and paste it at the back windscreen of your cars or better still hang the placards on your neck. You will get all the girls you want.

Pure Rubbish,
Re: Any Young Lady In Abuja Lookin For Pals? by Arielle: 10:43pm On May 30, 2008
23 with "2 cool rides" living in a duplex by yourself? Commercial bank my fanny. She probably found your lifestyle questionable and dumped you.
Re: Any Young Lady In Abuja Lookin For Pals? by krama(m): 12:15am On May 31, 2008
gbenga_tk:

want more?
This is a girl that i dated for 3yrs,she became my sister;best frend.but she dumped me for her own selfish reasons and for wot people feel about her because her pals saw mw with a girl in my car and she didnt even listen to my sid eof the story and all that.
I guess she's been lookin for an excuse to dump earlier i guess.but she's regrettin now though but am through with her for good.
I learnt my lesson pals
Just want to make frends.aint interested in big deals no more.

This kind univ of kent grammer no get part 2 grin
Re: Any Young Lady In Abuja Lookin For Pals? by quickygirl(f): 2:45am On Jun 07, 2008
@poster
How far?
Re: Any Young Lady In Abuja Lookin For Pals? by fineboy6: 2:25am On Jun 08, 2008
guys, this guy studied in uk. is not just msc at kent.
you know wat i mean, babes should be rushimg him
becus ia not easy. grin grin
Re: Any Young Lady In Abuja Lookin For Pals? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2008
y'all thanks.got wot i wanted i when i made d post.@q gal;just wanna holla @ya.email?
Thanks once more

(1) (Reply)

Nid A Matured Guy 4rm 33yrs - 40yrs In Abj. / . / Looking For Female Friends To Hangout With, Friends Turn Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.