Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,463 members, 7,971,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:55 PM

Mosquitoes Find Some People More Delicious Than Others - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mosquitoes Find Some People More Delicious Than Others (14306 Views)

Why Mosquitoes Bite Some People More Than Others / Why Mosquitoes Bite Some People More Than Others / Why Do Mosquitoes Bite Some People More Than Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosquitoes Find Some People More Delicious Than Others by adamse(f): 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
SO This explains why am the only one always bitten by mosquitoes in my whole family....sad much
Re: Mosquitoes Find Some People More Delicious Than Others by supaeagles(m): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

That's eloquent English?
ah o ma se o
Yes, relative to his other style of posting. Besides, it is ironic that your rebuttal of his English being eloquent is not even in English ... sigh...SMH

REALITY101: That kid is on cheap Lagos mixed crack..
grin grin grin .... He is entertaining though( as unpredictable as his English styles!).
Re: Mosquitoes Find Some People More Delicious Than Others by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
ifyfaith: i heard sometimes ago that mosquito like to suck an AA patients more. dont know how true it is sha

I think you may be right. The only thing we are prone to is malaria. I rarely get sick and even when i do It's always malaria.

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Find Some People More Delicious Than Others by kagari: 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
To be sincere, i prefer the bites to the fustrating sound they make in ones hear. The sound has a way of transforming one from sleep mode to anger mode. As i dey type i don dey vez for those mosquitoes self.
Re: Mosquitoes Find Some People More Delicious Than Others by roxell120(m): 3:46am On Aug 02, 2013
tru talk.I scratch more while with people. I now know my blood tastes gud to dem and im o+.
Re: Mosquitoes Find Some People More Delicious Than Others by IronLionZion(m): 3:59am On Aug 02, 2013
Yeah, this could be true.

In fact, I can say this happens to me time over and over.

Mosquitoes single me out for biting most times I'm in the midst of people or a group .

A funny example was when i was with a group of friends late one evening.

Mosquitoes were biting only me seriously while others were spared. I complained bitterly about this but they turned deaf ears on me since they weren't affected.

I then chose to move away from the spot while they remained there.

Hardly had i moved away when the mosquitoes began serving them their shares of the bitings.

Probably after sensing my leave.

There n then they began to scream that i come back and take my seat beside them..

Then... I was laughing profusely at them.

Mind you, my blood group is O' positive.

So, this happens to me time over and over.

So this claim, could be right!

Ciao!
Re: Mosquitoes Find Some People More Delicious Than Others by rockbase360: 7:06am On Aug 02, 2013
li[b]ke the yoruba's say "EJE MI KORO(MY BLOOD IS BITTER)[/b]
Re: Mosquitoes Find Some People More Delicious Than Others by Standing5(m): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2013
Maybe God wants to bring the old testament jugdement back, the last i know about such method was the case of Pharoah and the Moses' rod. Imagine God directing the mosquitos to corrupt people in power.
Re: Mosquitoes Find Some People More Delicious Than Others by chillykelly86(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
Why can't we do a blood plastic surgery?

On a more serious note, go buy a mosquito net
Re: Mosquitoes Find Some People More Delicious Than Others by Pilot2: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
grin
Re: Mosquitoes Find Some People More Delicious Than Others by Gday7(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mosquito is mosquito they dont choose blood
Re: Mosquitoes Find Some People More Delicious Than Others by Vires: 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
where is red mosquito sef
Re: Mosquitoes Find Some People More Delicious Than Others by pappykay360: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hate mosquito with passion !
Na dat noise wey dem dey make dey vex me pass...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Dark Gums Sings Of Infection And Bad Oral Hygiene? / NMA On Assualt/attack Of Doctors At Their Duty Post / COVID-19 Update For September 26 2020 In Nigeria - (3,011 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.