Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) (8266 Views)

Chika Ike Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today / Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) / Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by tpia5: 12:41am On Aug 02, 2013
seedord247: So starbucks coffee of 3$ is celebration? undecided

Hope she isnt lactose intolerant.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 02, 2013
komek: Another empty skull
to you
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 02, 2013
Rashe: some ladies ar prayin just to get married, and dis one is celebratin her divorve...what a world?
thats the complexity of life.everyone cant think the same way
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 02, 2013
homesteady:

And do you really think that Omawumi is happy been a single mother?
apparently
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 02, 2013
geovanni24: She divorced her hubby S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ she will be able T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ live a flirtatious,non chalant and control freaking life!...she thinks its the way forward!...she couldn't even wait T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ have a child at least like her contemporaries!...this chick is an Emphatic Nonentity,living a life of doom!
gringrin orisirisi
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 02, 2013
emmysenior: [size=15pt]Miss big nose... so fugly biatch[/size]
monkey no fine but im mama like am,pele cheesy
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 02, 2013
peppy luv: U are happy cuz u will continue jumping from one senator to anoda all for vanity!*smh*
Don't worry ur last bus stop will be on yerima's bed!
like you are her creator who knows what she will be few years from now
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by homesteady(m): 1:21am On Aug 02, 2013
kulyie: apparently

Apparently?? What if her child keep bugging her about the identity of her dad?
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by eazzzy1(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by komek(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
kulyie: like you are her creator who knows what she will be few years from now

ASUU is the cause of this ur joblessness. Because i see no other reason why you will have the whole time in the world to quote people

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by dplomaticVal: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Eustacia:
Yea, you are very right, only insecure ladies need a man to complete them.

thats lie!
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Eustacia(f): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2013
If you read what I wrote carefully, you'd see the word 'complete' a man doesn't complete a woman, he is just an addition to her like her Bra. Females actually dress up to intimidate another female N abt sex you n I kw that a lot of sex that goes on btw females doesn't include a Man.furthermore not every female wants a baby
Degis:

I thought there is some grey matter in that cranium of yours. You don't need a man yet you crave for sex with a man, you don't need a man yet you dress up to impress them, you don't need a man, yet you need a man's sperm to get pregnant. You are a Big NUNU
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Eustacia(f): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2013
Am sure yours is filled
komek: Another empty skull
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by favouredprince(m): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
see wetin broken homes don cause 9ja,see comments frm products of failed marriage,chai, God punish satan, i sorry sorry o,
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
homesteady:

Apparently?? What if her child keep bugging her about the identity of her dad?
then let he or she know how abusive the father was and how his or her life will have been in danger if he was still with him,lobatan.abi is a mother supposed to be afraid of what her child thinks or feels

pullleaasseee.if possible sef,she should show the child the divorce pictures and hide nothing from him when he comes of age and can handle the info
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
komek:

ASUU is the cause of this ur joblessness. Because i see no other reason why you will have the whole time in the world to quote people
as for the ASUU thig,i have left/graduated from university way before you were born or even had the brain to fathom how to write

secondly how is my quoting anybody affecting you,you better get a life,grow up,have sense and quit stewpeedity.

Little illiterate wannabe tout
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by biafranqueen: 2:39am On Nov 10, 2013
dasparrow:

The ones that are praying to get married are either poor, have low self esteem or are not accomplished and need a man to take care of them. Those ladies with money know that marriage in itself does not buy happiness especially when you are married to a broke azz man. Don't you see singer Omawumi? She came from a polygamous home so she knew that most Nigerian-bred men will not stay faithful. So the chic went and got pregnant, had a beautiful baby in the USA and continued to focus on her music career while living life to the fullest. So in essence, people should do what makes them happy. After all, who are we to judge?
nonsense post please stop promoting single parent hood, growing up in the USA around children from single homes I will tell you know that a fatherless child leads to an unstable teenage and young adult life. There is a reason why it takes a women and man to make a baby, please stop promoting baby mama baby daddy life it is a shameful thing!
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by tegabetty: 4:23am On Nov 10, 2013
dasparrow:

The ones that are praying to get married are either poor, have low self esteem or are not accomplished and need a man to take care of them. Those ladies with money know that marriage in itself does not buy happiness especially when you are married to a broke azz man. Don't you see singer Omawumi? She came from a polygamous home so she knew that most Nigerian-bred men will not stay faithful. So the chic went and got pregnant, had a beautiful baby in the USA and continued to focus on her music career while living life to the fullest. So in essence, people should do what makes them happy. After all, who are we to judge?
Are u finkin ryt @all?
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 4:37am On Nov 10, 2013
Eustacia:
Yea, you are very right, only insecure ladies need a man to complete them.
It is obvious you copied this from a feminist site and pasted it here without knowing its actual meaning
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by sylviaelias(f): 5:57am On Nov 10, 2013
if her mother had divorced her dad,how on earth would she have come into existence...........yeye girlif her mother had divorced her dad,how on earth would she have come into existence...........yeye girlif her mother had divorced her dad,how on earth would she have come into existence...........yeye girl
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Sanguine(f): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2013
komek: Why would Omawumi sleep with a man in the first place. She should have slept with herself and that would have given her better happiness.

Some of you from broken homes will come to forums like this to confuse other girl because you were not privileged to enjoy good family setting. There is nothing as sweet as having a family. Go look for a man who complements you, a man who is your friend and not a man's money or wealth because that's what most of you long for and it will continue to backfire till you change your orientation. Marriage is good , it has nothing to do broke ass. Who even told you Omawunmi is happy? Stop deceiving people abeg

Now this is the most sensible post I've read here... I thank God for reasonable and responsible men like you. cheesy.

All these dirty women with no moral restraints! TUFIA!!
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Sanguine(f): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2013
nikkyshyne: Really?? Either poor? Low self esteem? Not accomplished??

Excuuuuse me!

Taaarh! Insecure my foot!

Wanting to get married doesn't in anyway make a woman insecure or cox she is unsuccessful. It is a personal choice. I could choose to get married because I want to/need a companion and biblically, it is allowed!

Every woman has her definition of wanting to be married, but please dasparrow, do not go about saying women who pray for marriage are unsuccessful, low self esteem etc. As far as I am concerned, that school of thought is absolutely rubbish!

I do pray for marriage, does that make me insecure, poor, low self esteem? Puleeeaasee!

Don't mind these disillusioned women who have no idea what they want of life!
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by zeb04(f): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
Y'all sayin trash pls let her celebrate. Her ex husband was a wife beater at first she said she thot it was jst a mere weakness cz he was alwys apologisin bt d nvt tym he hit her so hard she lost her pregnancy. Pls me self I celebrate wit her. U dnt nid a man 2 b happy oh nd gals dnt dress 2 impress men they dress 2 outshine themselves. Nd I dnt y u guys must insult urselvs
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by komek(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
kulyie: as for the ASUU thig,i have left/graduated from university way before you were born or even had the brain to fathom how to write

secondly how is my quoting anybody affecting you,you better get a life,grow up,have sense and quit stewpeedity.

Little illiterate wannabe tout

If u actually graduated yrs befor I was born whc I no know its not true, then u have a brain problem. And u need to fix it as soon as possible before u start tranfering it (brain)to generations yet unborn.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by adaxxy: 1:38am On Dec 09, 2014
This first picture in the bed is transcoro hilton abuja why are married no go crash when she go dey sleep sleep uo n down for abuja dey do runs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Braless Photo Of Nollywood Actress Getting Her Nipples Painted Onset / Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This / Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.