Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,910 members, 7,973,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Am Seeking Young Women 19-25 In Africa And New York - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Seeking Young Women 19-25 In Africa And New York (606 Views)

AM Seeking 4 Advise? / Meet the world's hottest maths teacher who distracts young women in class / Why Young Women Often Date Older Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Seeking Young Women 19-25 In Africa And New York by Orikinla(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
I know you are not expecting to see this good news for our sweethearts in Africa and New York.

African Women LEAD

[size=18pt]“The Leadership Program to Empower Young African Women”[/size]

In support of initiatives aimed to empower African women, U.S. President Barack Obama stated on June 30, 2013 while in South Africa: “No country can reach its full potential unless it draws on the power of its sisters, daughters, wives, and mothers.”

The African Women LEAD training is a twelve-month comprehensive program that enhances the leadership skills, develop the work ethics, and position young African women to thrive in real world challenges through workshops, hands-on projects, and a series of field activities and trips. Furthermore, the program builds the self-confidence and develops the self-esteem of young African women to succeed in their endeavors.

US-Africa Synergy Inc. is seeking female candidates of African descent between the ages of 19 to 25. Qualified candidates must reside in New York City or Africa and must be able to work in their country of residence. There is a minimum educational requirement for second year college or university students. For more information on the African Women LEAD program requirements, guidelines, and application process please e-mail info@KUSIconsulting.com.

(1) (Reply)

Please Dont Judge Me! / Get Hooked (females Only) / Are You Dating/married To A Nigerian Male? Congratulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.