Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,055 members, 7,896,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

Learn How To Make Money As A Freelance Writer On The Internet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn How To Make Money As A Freelance Writer On The Internet (714 Views)

How To Make Money As A Student On Campus / How To Make Money As An Undergraduate Student In Nigerian Univesities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money As A Freelance Writer On The Internet by sikaz: 6:04pm On May 29, 2008
Hi Friends,

Most young graduates complain of unemployment yet they have in them what they
need to make a living without seeking any job outside there home.

You don't believe me,ehn?
Well, the truth is that nobody does.The realities around us is somehow beyond
belief when you have been subjected to long, endless and fruitless walks all around
the place in your search for a paid employment.

Create a job for yourself. Write for a living.
It is so simple, easy and convenient that you will be amazed when you know what it takes.

Become a freelance writer and get paid in dollars for the jobs you do for your
clients on the internet.

To know more about how to do this freelance thing, you should get in touch with me
through the following number:

08023339470 (SMS Only Please)

Or
E-mail: omomowo1@yahoo.com
sikirulai@gmail.com

l look forward to helping you make a living on-line as a writer instead of going on
endless journeys to places where there are no jobs for you.

Your,
Sikirulai

(1) (Reply)

Please, I need the Gce 2008 Exams Time table. / Study & Work In Europe, Us, Canada, Free Tuition (1st Yr Only) / Exam Malpractise: The Way Forward!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.