Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,489 members, 7,940,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Why Is Kaffy In Every Dance Video? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Is Kaffy In Every Dance Video? (1881 Views)

My New Dance Video (B*tch Dab) / New Video:she Has Done It Again O! Maheeda Share Twerks Naked Dance Video (18+) / Dancer And New Mom Kaffy Returns As An Artiste, Feature Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Kaffy In Every Dance Video? by kokoye(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Why do most video producers use Kaffy in their dance videos..are there no other dancers/choreographers?

It's getting boring..kinda
Re: Why Is Kaffy In Every Dance Video? by Chanchit: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
Have you forgotten that she holds the world record for the longest dance in the world.? In other words, she's the best for now. So any artist that has the money to feature her in the video should jst go ahead.
Re: Why Is Kaffy In Every Dance Video? by Nomski0(f): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
Currently she's the best in the dance industry.......who doesnt go for the best grin
Re: Why Is Kaffy In Every Dance Video? by Nuzo1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
She has a reputation fo holding a world record for the longest dance time. She's worth it...however its getting boring.

Again, dancing for a long time doesn't translate to being the best dancer around. Most of us watched that record live on TV.

She will keep featuring until our artiste learn to take risk regarding change.
Re: Why Is Kaffy In Every Dance Video? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
I agree, kudos to her nevertheless
Re: Why Is Kaffy In Every Dance Video? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
Sum of una no dance reach am
Re: Why Is Kaffy In Every Dance Video? by JanetWinslet(f): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2013
people like to use some prominent person to attract attention.
Re: Why Is Kaffy In Every Dance Video? by Prettyvita(f): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2013
It's just to gain attention since she's a public figure.
Re: Why Is Kaffy In Every Dance Video? by kokoye(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ok..so she's a great dancer..I agree.

But cmon! It gets boring after a while. Variety they say is the spice of life. Do you eat rice three times a day cos its your total favorite?

I dont even mind if she directs the video..but cameras just focusing on her dances moves in every naija video?? Nah

My opinion sha.
Re: Why Is Kaffy In Every Dance Video? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nuzo':
She has a reputation for a holding a world record for the longest dance time. She's worth it...however its getting boring.

Again, dancing for a long time doesn't translate to being the best dancer around. Most of us watched that record.

She will keep featuring until our artiste learn to take risk regarding change.
wait a minute.a quick search on what is being claimed here on google did not bring up anything like that.please provide some sources
Re: Why Is Kaffy In Every Dance Video? by tlo(f): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
Yeah, I was telling my hubby the same thing just yesterday, we may soon tire of her like we did of Keke and D1, she should start grooming her proteges.

By the way where is her dance school?

(1) (Reply)

Bracket - Champion Ft Banky W + Beautiful Baby Ft Flavor N'abania / Burna Boy Ft Phyno – Duro Ni Be / Download Music: B’clean Ft. Duncan Mighty – Fada God Bless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.