Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,476 members, 7,888,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages (10282 Views)

Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! / Fashola Demands Refund Of N16 Billion Illegal Deductions On Power By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by Raymonbell(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2013
apga is factionized but if thats what they want they can't see draw talk_less of win
i trust my SAN
cheesy[color=#006600][/color]
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by Jccy(f): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2013
Mwtctwww ,xo no news about wole ad Dame again?
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by bobthebuilder99(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2013
It's starting to look like Fashola will be running for Presido!

The PDP goons are lining up for their assault!

When Fashola unleashes his infrastructure projects he's gonna crush am!
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by camelus: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2013
obitwo: We sure know its not about the well being of those 'deported' but the greed of their leaders

To think that Obi has not even called BRF to complain is shocking

So with N20bn they will keep quiet

Did BRF call Peter Obi b4 deporting/relocating those People?U see what bigot & tribalism has done to u.
Give honour to whom honour is due atleast BRF should have put a call thru to Peter Obi b4 deporting them.
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by sonnel: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2013
9icest: It isnt even barely 24 hours ago when I said it that Ndigbo will do everything in its power to frustrate whoever the Yorubas will present come 2015. We havent even presented BRF, and they are suing him, and calling him names.
From Sincerelyretardian who calls my BRF the operator of a Holocaust chamber for deporting rag-tag ajmajiris Ibos back to their homeland? Well, let the hatred begin. Like I said, the Ibos will reveal their true nature of PURE-VENOM, HATRED, DISDAIN, AND UNBRIDLED JEALOUSY. THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO RATHER HAVE A FISH-BRAIN PYGMY RULING NIGERIAN THAN TO HAVE THE BEST OF YORUBA SONS IN THAT POSITION ALL FOR THE SAKE OF TRIBALISM AND PETTY JEALOUSY.
KEEP REVEALING YOURSELF....WE ARE KNOWING YOUR HEARTS. wink
Rubbish!
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by datChelseaBoy: 11:03am On Aug 02, 2013
Fashola and his shameless tricks will not work. Has he forgotten what he did to the Igbos living in Lagos?
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by lafuria1(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2013
When fashola deported abokis to the north, did the governors there complain or make noise, you igbos even hailed it, now he deported igbos, you guys are complaining. You guys should just STFU.
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by Billygee2u: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2013
Brimmie:

[size=20]TRIBALIST DETECTED!! undecided[/size]

WHO IS BEEING TRIBALISTIC,FASHOLA,RIGHT ?
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by PStacks(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2013
I'm so happy for Fashola. Soft spoken gentle Action man.. No be by gra gra..

Everybody wants to take a slice of Fashola.

Everybody wants to make a name with an already established brand Fashola..

Fashola should trademark that name! Its a good name money can't buy!

Everybody wants to sue fashola.. Fashola you are too much.. You are a superstar..

Everybody or party just wants to seem relevance and associate their name with Fashola.. Oh! I wish I was fashola..

Eko o ni baje.. Do your thing Baba Fash!

3 Likes

Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by CrimzP(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2013
Everybody talking about Fashola and APGA. Really what would become of the
registered APC, if the court judgment was delivered in favour of the African People’s
Congress (APC) .

1 Like

Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by lacasa: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2013
Why always Fashola ...Balotelli grin
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by lacasa: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2013
la furia: When fashola deported abokis to the north, did the governors there complain or make noise, you igbos even hailed it, now he deported igbos, you guys are complaining. You guys should just STFU.

This yigbos r the headache of Nigeria angry
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by cosmopolitan: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2013
We are finally dancing Azonto in Ala Owerri that Rochas will decamp to APC,chineke imeela.Let him leave quickly so we can have peace in APGA,the useless man has no shame.He should just know that never in our life will Imo people vote APC,he is doomed politically.We just dey watch am,Rochas is a fraud,just last week he said that he has not borrowed a kobo from any bank(simply because Chime of Enugu said so),while from only Zenith Bank alone he has taken over N40b.

1 Like

Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by daywatcher: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2013
if only our leaders (across all parties) spend more time into building roads, school, houses, hospital instead of sueing and countersueing each other. I mean what is the concern of our market women if APGA sues Fasola?
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by homesteady(m): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2013
Na wa oh!! Some of this APC people don't have shame!! They are still defending fashola!!
Why will he add APGA poster in his advert when he knows they are not part of the merger
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by rindee(m): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2013
I want to sue fashola for er......em.........ar........ Remind me.................. I want to sue fashola for er......em.........ar........ Remind me..................
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by scantee(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2013
..wtf! What is Fashola? A name of a person, animal, place or thing?...smh for APC axxrickers..

2 Likes

Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by bleachalhaji: 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
Fashola area boys is the biggest problem lagos state has when will u start deporting them to oshogbo shagamu ekiti
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by Amanwulu1(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
9icest: It isnt even barely 24 hours ago when I said it that Ndigbo will do everything in its power to frustrate whoever the Yorubas will present come 2015. We havent even presented BRF, and they are suing him, and calling him names.
From Sincerelyretardian who calls my BRF the operator of a Holocaust chamber for deporting rag-tag ajmajiris Ibos back to their homeland? Well, let the hatred begin. Like I said, the Ibos will reveal their true nature of PURE-VENOM, HATRED, DISDAIN, AND UNBRIDLED JEALOUSY. THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO RATHER HAVE A FISH-BRAIN PYGMY RULING NIGERIAN THAN TO HAVE THE BEST OF YORUBA SONS IN THAT POSITION ALL FOR THE SAKE OF TRIBALISM AND PETTY JEALOUSY.
KEEP REVEALING YOURSELF....WE ARE KNOWING YOUR HEARTS. wink
Igbos jealousing yoruba, what for? Pls stop dat insult.

2 Likes

Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by Sweetlemon(f): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
Why didn't they demand $20B instead naa?
mtcheeeew!
who does not know that a faction of APGA is part of APC?
When Fashola deported Northerners, Igbos hailed it, now that he has deported their own people it's wahala!
Seriously, Igbos are begining to annoy me these days. They make too much noise.
And don't you dare accuse me of being Yoruba, I'm proudly Akwa-Ibom
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by AjCityOne: 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
Amanwulu1: Igbos jealousing yoruba, what for? Pls stop dat insult.

Because we have the power to deport your people back to the dump called SE. And your governors don't even have the audacity to call Fashola and ask why.
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by EMERITUS1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote
author=bleach alhaji]Fashola area boys is the biggest problem lagos
state has when will u start deporting them to oshogbo shagamu
ekiti[/quote]
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by AjCityOne: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Sweetlemon: Why didn't they demand $20B instead naa?
mtcheeeew!
When Fashola deported Northerners, Igbos hailed it, now that he has deported their own people it's wahala!

No mind them, this is the same people that claimed to be black jew and yet they are getting deported from Israel. Until you go back and fixed your region full of red mud. No one or state will have any respect your people.
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by EMERITUS1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
fashola can never deport agberos they work for council including nurtw and local govts. remember they were brought in by tinubu, if fashola tries to deport them they will deport him as fashola's father is not from lagos
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by israelbenzion: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
take dat: Silly, Fashola is immune from civil and criminal prosecution.
Dear Sir, while I acknowledge ur right to ur opinion, may I respectfully point out that no governor or president is immune frm civil prosecution. Immunity covers only criminal matters and does not cover the legal liabilities flowing frm their acts as governors or as private persons. If fashola wants to take our family land in d village as either fashola or as gov of lagos state, I hv d right to sue him either as a person or as d holder of an office so far as my reliefs ar all civil. So if he has published anytin infringing on d rights of apga, and if d courts see merit in d application, he can be made to pay. It isn't a criminal suit so immunity can't be invoked. There are so many cases against GEJ in FHC Bayelsa. Thats a verifiable fact
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by ba7man(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
mtcheeeew!
hmmmmm......Akwa-Ibom Lemon....sweet lemon.
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by AjCityOne: 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
EMERITUS1: fashola can never deport agberos they work for council including nurtw and local govts. remember they were brought in by tinubu, if fashola tries to deport them they will deport him as fashola's father is not from lagos

Key language here is that they work. Unlike your people that are involved in kidnapping,fake drugs that killed innocent Nigerians,swallowing drugs through MMA, investment in baby factories. And so on.
The jealousy is there because you people knows that you have no home to go back to and Lagos remain your Europe and America.
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by BigLebowski: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
Brimmie:

[size=20]TRIBALIST DETECTED!! undecided[/size]
mumu detected

2 Likes

Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by homesteady(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
mtcheeeew!

Are you the INEC chairman?? Didn't the INEC chairman say the only parties involved in the merger are AC.N , CPC and ANPP?? So why is fashola bringing up confusion by including APGA??
And don't you dare accuse me of being igbo, I'm proudly Edo!

3 Likes

Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by eazzzy1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by Agbalanze(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
I dont know why some people have refused to keep sentiments away from such political issues.
There are some conditions that should be reached before a party should form a merger as stipulated by INEC which includes but not limited to
1. Having a national convention and adopting the new party in the process ( APGA never did that)
2. Memo signed by both national chairman and secretary of the old party to be sent to INEC (APGA never did that)
Now, Rogas only decamped to APC, so on what ground should APC add APGA logo to their publications if not to make APGA look irrelevent which is so wrong.
I feel APGA is right to go to court!!

Awaiting your "BASHING"... putting on my cyber helmet and body proof!!!!

2 Likes

Re: APGA To Sue Fashola, Demands N20b damages by mmalik(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
So he should pay 20bn 4 dis, jst say ur party is broke..hw much does it cost 2 register a party, beg properly and he might be of help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dasuki Loses Bid To Stop His Trial / Ike Ekweremadu Bags Chieftaincy Title Of Of Enyi Oha 1 Of Okpanku In Enugu(pics) / Ahmed Lawan: Buhari Did Not Direct Removal Of Petrol Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.