Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Beta Version Now Available For Android And Ios Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Beta Version Now Available For Android And Ios Users (2198 Views)

Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / Blackberry Messenger (bbm) For Android Spy Photos / Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Beta Version Now Available For Android And Ios Users by aywhy93(m): 2:01am On Aug 02, 2013
At the BlackBerry Annual Live Conference 2013, BlackBerry CEO officially announced that the BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) will be rolled out to Android and iOS users. Now, this dream is almost coming true as BlackBerry releases the BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) in its beta testing stage.

The Android and iOS version of this widely-known instant messenger is now available to some developers and beta users in order to test the app on their Android and iOS devices before it gets rolled out to everyone. In short, the BBM Beta testing is not available for everyone, but if you have received an email like the one shown in the picture below then you should know that you just got an invitation to test the App directly from the BlackBerry team.

The beta version of this App currently requires Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and above OS, while the iOS version runs on iOS 6 and higher. If you are still running a lower version of Android on your Phone then its better you go and upgrade it and get ready for the arrival of BBM for Android. Have you been invited to the BBM beta programme ? As an Android or iOS user, How will you feel if BBM gets to your own device too ? What do you think ?

Say your mind, Nairalanders !!!

[size=18pt]Full Post and More details - http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2013/08/blackberry-messenger-beta-version-now-on-android.html and http://www.blackberryos.com/content/bbm-android-ios-betas-rolling-out-beta-zone-6453/[/size]

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Beta Version Now Available For Android And Ios Users by TeenageMoney(m): 2:50am On Aug 02, 2013
Nice news

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Beta Version Now Available For Android And Ios Users by walex2bad(m): 3:22am On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Beta Version Now Available For Android And Ios Users by Ogadtop(m): 3:24am On Aug 02, 2013
who cares?
Re: Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Beta Version Now Available For Android And Ios Users by IAMBREEZY: 5:03am On Aug 02, 2013
Great
Re: Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Beta Version Now Available For Android And Ios Users by Lagusta(m): 5:11am On Aug 02, 2013
what I have been waiting for!!!!!

haters go and kiss a gorilla.....
Re: Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Beta Version Now Available For Android And Ios Users by aywhy93(m): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:
who cares?

We Android and iOS users Cares ...

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Beta Version Now Available For Android And Ios Users by aywhy93(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2013
Lagusta: what I have been waiting for!!!!!

haters go and kiss a gorilla.....

LoL, Very soon... BlackBerry will be 100% useless, but now its still a bit useful
Re: Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Beta Version Now Available For Android And Ios Users by fred04(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2013
there is nothing special about BBM,watsapp is far betta.
Re: Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Beta Version Now Available For Android And Ios Users by aywhy93(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2013
fred04: there is nothing special about BBM,watsapp is far betta.

YES, I agree with you because I use What's App every day and I also like it but BBM is the pride of BlackBerry because of its pin and some other things.. that's why the BBM for Android issue is hot
Re: Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Beta Version Now Available For Android And Ios Users by eherbal(m): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2013
Are we paying for this service? if so, is it up to #100 a month? angry
Re: Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Beta Version Now Available For Android And Ios Users by aywhy93(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2013
e-herbal:
Are we paying for this service? if so, is it up to #100 a month? angry

according to what I know presently, the service will be free and will work as long as you have internet subscription on your phone..
Re: Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Beta Version Now Available For Android And Ios Users by bestofibkpumpn(f): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
So if we don't ave the invitation email sent to us, we cannot test the service, that bad ooo, we d iPhone users na wa
Re: Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Beta Version Now Available For Android And Ios Users by aywhy93(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
bestofibkpumpn: So if we don't ave the invitation email sent to us, we cannot test the service, that bad ooo, we d iPhone users na wa

Yes, let's wait a while and it goes general...
Re: Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Beta Version Now Available For Android And Ios Users by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 21, 2013
Excellent. I guess the real version should be out b4 mid september

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Nite Plan. / 7 Apps Many Nigerians Would Not Use Come Dec 1st 2016 / Which Phone Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.