Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) (24228 Views)

Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) / Nigerian Refugees Wedding Ceremony At Yola IDPs Camp (Photos) / Boko Haram: Condoms And Sex Enhancing Drugs Found In Raided Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by NeuroBoss(m): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
I remember the Beninois president saying in French, ''quand le Nigéria eternue, le Bénin fais plus qu'attraper la grippe, il se trouve déja å l'hôpital''. Translated: ''when Nigeria sneezes, Benin will do more than catch the cold, she will find herself in the hospital''
Nigeria, where have we gone wrong that lilliputans like Benin would dare us?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Fhemmmy: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
NeuroBoss: I remember the Beninois president saying in French, ''quand le Nigéria eternue, le Bénin fais plus qu'attraper la grippe, il se trouve déja å l'hôpital''. Translated: ''when Nigeria sneezes, Benin will do more than catch the cold, she will find herself in the hospital''
Nigeria, where have we gone wrong that lilliputans like Benin would dare us?

At the poll

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
wetin u na dey cry for .. u na knw do the same thing to Illegals for naija wen u na accuse them of fueling Boko haram. Plus its illegal not to have an identity or Visa in another person country. you only got 90 days to stay In Benin Republic anyway with Ecowas passport. Even Canadian immigration dey deport Americans too.. So u guys should not take it personal.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
Guy thats for only 90 days o.. and at least those guys suppose to have some kind of identification too.
olas24u:

Dont be ignorant,when you make comments always assume you may not have the neccessary information and people will view your comments as intelligent okay.

Nigeria and Benin are part of Ecowas,which is meant to encourage trade and open boders and allow for free movement of goods and services.The economy of that place is dependent on Nigeria and just closing the Nigerian border will affect benin economy.However you maynot know what they have really done.The government of that place cannot make any stupid move that will affects its economy.
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by dady12: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
nigeria have started deporting america citizen,it sound funny.if benin can be deporting nigerians then what a country!when we nigeria start deporting illegal immigrant the way they are doing us?look at kenyan,they maltreat nigerians,if it come to terrorism we will be giving then military back up.we are watching
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
olas24u:

Dont be ignorant,when you make comments always assume you may not have the neccessary information and people will view your comments as intelligent okay.

Nigeria and Benin are part of Ecowas,which is meant to encourage trade and open boders and allow for free movement of goods and services.The economy of that place is dependent on Nigeria and just closing the Nigerian border will affect benin economy.However you maynot know what they have really done.The government of that place cannot make any stupid move that will affects its economy.
That ecowas passport is for short stay not for permanent residency and these ones don't even have those.
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by olas24u(f): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
honey86:
That ecowas passport is for short stay not for permanent residency and these ones don't even have those.

what about marriage to a citizen
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by caprini: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
This is no news.Benin has always been a country,where their authories dont toy with identification,whereas the crooked ones make some petty cash of some ignorant Nigerians,that wont secure even an Ecowas travel certificate for 9,000 naira,but will bribe a benin policeman with 5,000 ,if caught without an Id.Nigerians without proper identifications are arrested everyday in benin republic,so whats so special about these ones?
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by umuahiacctv: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
m.malik:
What a slap, dey must pay 4 dis embarassment dey brought 2 9ja, even a begger here leaves a beta life dan most there, how will 1 leave his or her country 2 anoda whch is not up to the countrys standard...despite our instability in many sector i see only s/africa as a country in africa worthy of living, but no place lik home
who is slapping you,benin govt,fashola or peter obi?
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by stchinedu: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
This is no news...after all, governor fashola is doing same in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Godson201333(m): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
And to be sincere why must you travel to another country without documents all in the name of ECOWAS.How are you gonna make progress in a foreign country without your international passport??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by MZmuaz: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
you can imaging Nigeria , is only in Nigeria Nigerians will be molested while the foreigners coming in into 9ja were welcome and open hand shocked regardless of who they are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by BankuTilapia: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
politicalpastor: Benin rep is an ecowas country. They are not illegal. There is a common treaties btw both Countries via ECOWAS sub region.

Dude its their phucking country why can't u understand
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by tyle(m): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
seeking for greener pastures elsewhere instead of joining hands in making their pastures greener at home and feel comfortable.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
tyle: seeking for greener pastures elsewhere instead of joining hands in making their pastures greener at home and feel comfortable.

Interesting
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by obaproperties(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
googlepikin: [size=20pt]i have a dream that one day all dis african countries will all be trying to come to Nigeria to do business(ghanaians).i see steady light in Jesus name![/size]
Amen IJN!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by rooted1994(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
smartchoice: nonsense why go out without your passport? they should be deported and made to face trial back at home for this embarrassment!

i went out without my passport in dubai and was never harassed. the problem is that in africa the law is abused distorted and used to the advantage of the enforcers and im not talking about in the fun cool way hollywood does the same
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by rooted1994(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Interesting

exactly man thats the problem we have today..... grin
[color=#006600][/color] unpatriotic narcissists
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by rooted1994(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
obaproperties:
Amen IJN!

id probably be dead when that happens with all the power problems.... grin....we couldnt beg a pencil factory to set up shop here...smh grin
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Jarus(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hmmnnn, and my captain (at a club I own and coach) is a Beninoise. Wetin i go do now...send him to camp too smiley
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by idmajek: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
ooooboy c nsult,benni amg oda country,nt dr fort y nigeria citizen wl stay dr wtout dr llivin documnt do de tnk s dr own cuntr,mk den come bak.
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by djkaneo(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
spongeback: What are they doing in Benin The only good thing that has ever come out from there is djimon honsou.

and Angelique Kidjo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by FlynnRyder(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
Okija juju: Why the shout?!

The topic is misleading.. Illegal Nigerian residents in Benin Republic rounded up.

This is okay by me..
You are absolutely right
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
When Nigerians are being deported from Lagos τ̲̅ȍ their states,what else do you expect other foreign countries τ̲̅ȍ dothey follow the trend.
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Orblonde: 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
smartchoice: nonsense why go out without your passport? they should be deported and made to face trial back at home for this embarrassment!

Hunger don catch you before? Wicked soul
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
Am not surprised because fashola did similar thing.
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Fitzy4real(m): 12:33am On Aug 03, 2013
Has it gotten this bad that Benin Republic, Benin Republic!!!! Ancient Dahomey Empire are now doing this to Nigerians

Jonathan, pls send me there so that I can teach them a lesson.

**puts on my 'the punisher' coat*
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by Praise5: 1:03am On Aug 03, 2013
Adam200: what are there doing in republic of banana?
I swear you be fool!!! laugh wan finish me here

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by picoba(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
No female?

They are not looking fresh at all?
Come back home to receive fresh air
Re: Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) by adconline(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
googlepikin: [size=20pt]i have a dream that one day all dis african countries will all be trying to come to Nigeria to do business(ghanaians).i see steady light in Jesus name![/size]the people abusing me are those that bliv their life will never get better.
Dreamer! To burst your bubble, never gonna happen..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Republic Of Benin To Discuss Boko Haram [PHOTOS] / Buhari Yet To Arrive Nigeria Two Days After Leaving U.S. / FG Launches Probe Into Onnoghen’s 13-year Salary Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.