Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:04 AM

Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan (49891 Views)

Police Arrests Notorious Armed Robbers In Port Harcourt (pic) / Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) / Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by born2boink(m): 7:16am On Aug 04, 2013
mobuch:

Little boy,

How old are you?
I need to know your real age, cos it seems my last son of 21yrs is far older than you.
Mind the rubbish you type here cos you can be arrested for felony.
so he dey pain ur body. You will be send back to onisha soon
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2013
@@ wale born2fuck

Little boy,

How old are you?
I need to know your real age, cos it seems my last son of 21yrs is far older than you.
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by born2boink(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2013
mobuch:
@@ wale born2fuck

Little boy,

How old are you?
so you are old man, interffering and condemning yoruba people. Fashola is truly working. Why not talk to your coolrun not to call yoruba people criminal again. We are no terrorists here in west and we are the reason nigeria survice today. Thanks to OBJ
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by born2boink(m): 7:29am On Aug 04, 2013
Condemn a criminal and don't attach it to any tribe.
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 04, 2013
born2fuck: so you are old man, interffering and condemning yoruba people. Fashola is truly working. Why not talk to your coolrun not to call yoruba people criminal again. We are no terrorists here in west and we are the reason nigeria survice today. Thanks to OBJ

But if the truth must be told, there are more armed robbers in yeriba tribe compared to every other tribe, remember that stealing has always been part of your culture, dating hundreds of years ago.

1 Like

Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by born2boink(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2013
mobuch:

But if the truth must be told, there are more armed robbers in yeriba tribe compared to every other tribe, remember that stealing has always been part of your culture, dating hundreds of years ago.
Yoruba don't steal, only a bastard yoruba steal. Any yoruba who steal will surely be caught......
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2013
topazjosh: Thank God @ last
Meawhile one mume wey wan encrpt or decrypt just dey try derail the thread,good no one quote his post,fool.

ogbeni ki lo n so bayi
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2013
born2fuck: If I see a yoruba man commit a crime in lagos and igbo join mob to hit him a stick, I will shoot the igbo guy first before shooting the criminal......so the rest will learn to live by the rule of their. If igbo commit a crime, they should carry them selves to east to solves their problem but if they commit crime here, they face the justice here.I still say it, yoruba man don't trespass

another sad case
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by jpphilips(m): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
freedom@last:
He can be persuaded to give up hundreds of his accomplices. He seemed very cooperative in the video.

Instead of summarily killing him and losing valuable intel.

And for the tribalists, the guy confessed that he didn't go for the ajah operation, that it was one Paul (igbo guy) that carried out the Ajah operation.

So the two tribes are well represented.

it doesnt work that way, the police messed up by parading him immediately he was arrested.
they are supposed to quietly take him to headquarters where they will squeeze him of all intels , arrest all his cohorts before the parade.

even if he sings now, all his accomplices must have left town on hearing of his arrest.
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by kabaka1: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
jp philips:

it doesnt work that way, the police messed up by parading him immediately he was arrested.
they are supposed to quietly take him to headquarters where they will squeeze him of all intels , arrest all his cohorts before the parade.

even if he sings now, all his accomplices must have left town on hearing of his arrest.

U're right, that's why these fcking Nigeria police don't know much about intelligence father n how to maximize n utilize a good opportunity of being ahead of criminals.
In this case, without considering the implication, I know these police officers were seeking praises and were basking on the sentiments of the public who they perceived would praise them if they paraded this criminal immediately he was caught. And so they did... Just paraded the guy in public, immediately...Smh!
Truely, the naija policemen need more intense training about professionalism in law enforcement cos it's only thru putting the right resources in place of retraining them than they can be modernized about law enforcement. Even d case of publicly parading d criminals by sitting then on d floor makes me feel embarrassed by our country cos that's dehumanizing to see that.

Abeg, this d 21st century n naija police should wake up!
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by Avril83: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
born2fuck: Igbos arm robbers are more expertise than yoruba arm robbers. A lot of igbos arm robbers have been declared wanted for over 50 yrs and they haven't catch up with them yet and their terrorists Niger Delta property destroyers too. You better shut your fucking mouth there. igbos arm robbers don't make news because media in igbo land are poor. The godogodo terrorise and rob in west only and it has not business with igbo people. I think igbo need to leave Lagos truly because if arm robbers in yoruba land rob within yoruba territory, it has no business with igbo. Igbo people are silly to come all from the east and rob in another's man land but this yoruba did not trespass yet. So shut the Bleep up.
. grin
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by Davidyakubu(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
365 days for the theif 1 day for the owner. ;D365 days for the theif 1 day for the owner.
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by muali: 6:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
NAIRALAND URE DOING WELL BY SUPPORTING CRIME FIGHTER
Re: Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan by johnsonpolice: 8:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
The real robbers are not always armed! They live in government house!
the should killl the animal once and for all.cos,he has killed many life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Cornelius Okoye Attacked By Herdsmen (Graphic Pictures) / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC / Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.