Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,996 members, 7,949,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group (19838 Views)

Family Self Defense: Focus On Women Group (case Study Nigeria) / The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. / Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023- Women Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by ajf(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
Cathydera: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just laughing.
Quality Husband will be scarce, are they fuel?
why wont it be since some of the guys want to be gay.
Why won't they turn gay? Since una don use bills taya their life........
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Tonylyte(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
Pls wen is naija and safa balling? No page on nairaland for the match?
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Abuklaw(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
If that is the case i will wait till then cause i will strive to be educated a little and then ask out mr president daughter,who have been turning her eye away from me now because i'm a son of a common man *wink*
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Tonylyte(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
nadia_SA: Anyi n'ekele Gi .. I got my quality man grin

lol, see dis one. If i catch u, u go soje....
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by babylolaroy(f): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
lymelyte: Some of d so called nairaland ladies here,una dey fear to declare una feminity? Some go register without indicating thier sex...na wa for una oo
y do yu care whether peeps are females or males..dasi oro ko vamoose nau..ok any hermaphrodite in the house shud do what..put H?
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
grin
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Mantiza(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Phonon: The National Council of Respectable Men Organisation of Nigeria [/b]on Thursday warned against the alarming drop of female-child in education.
With the drop, the group noted that in the next 10 years, there would be a scarcity of quality [b]wives [/b]in the country.

The organisation National President, [b]Chief Oluwa Jackson
, stated this on Thursday at a briefing to herald College, Abuja.
She said, "The future of this country is going to be very bleak for the female-child. How many boys do you see doing prostitution? How many men are strippers in clubs? Go to Allen Avenue, they are all women. We have looked round and have come to see that there is a neglect of girls in education. Who are the under-age brides? They are mostly the girls on the streets

"The NCRMO feels that a vacuum is being created, and very soon, we shall be faced with a situation where our educated male-child will not find a corresponding suitable girl-child to marry. This is because more girls drop out of school, apparently because the high unemployed youth discourages our young girls from appreciating the need to be educated since all they need to do is get a rich husband while they fatten at home.
"The NCRMO also considered the fact that in the near future, quality wives will become extremely scarce, with too many highly educated men looking for wives, and settling for anyhow wives, just to get married. The result of this type of situation is better imagined and will not augur well for Nigerians."

NA JOKE O........ grin
My Assumptions were not going this way but after perusing your reverted COPY I COME TO TERM WITH YOU.Reject it MEN Its Not Your PORTION.
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by babylolaroy(f): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
mr passion. so soon, you don cum bak..your mistress been dey look for you..yu wicked small o, yu nuh even look back abi you wan buddy zone am too?...
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Tonylyte(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
I'M talking money, n u here taking men scarcity. Mak the though and watch em flock to you in two's lyk the biblical solomon....#shy#.
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
Glad I have a good one now kiss
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by chumakk: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
The association of tired housewives is the correct name of that group. So our greatgrand fathers were not quality husbands?
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by lincolnj88: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
To d layman definition........maybe our men nor dey ova power our female for bed ni make dem dey born only girls na....so husbands fire d woman till she start to cry if u won get male child to pervert dis thing
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
Tonylyte:

lol, see dis one. If i catch u, u go soje....
[size=16]Park well make I see road, u no reach Abegiii!! [/size]
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Mekus68: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
Phonon: The National Council of Respectable Men Organisation of Nigeria [/b]on Thursday warned against the alarming drop of female-child in education.
With the drop, the group noted that in the next 10 years, there would be a scarcity of quality [b]wives [/b]in the country.

The organisation National President, [b]Chief Oluwa Jackson
, stated this on Thursday at a briefing to herald College, Abuja.
She said, "The future of this country is going to be very bleak for the female-child. How many boys do you see doing prostitution? How many men are strippers in clubs? Go to Allen Avenue, they are all women. We have looked round and have come to see that there is a neglect of girls in education. Who are the under-age brides? They are mostly the girls on the streets

"The NCRMO feels that a vacuum is being created, and very soon, we shall be faced with a situation where our educated male-child will not find a corresponding suitable girl-child to marry. This is because more girls drop out of school, apparently because the high unemployed youth discourages our young girls from appreciating the need to be educated since all they need to do is get a rich husband while they fatten at home.
"The NCRMO also considered the fact that in the near future, quality wives will become extremely scarce, with too many highly educated men looking for wives, and settling for anyhow wives, just to get married. The result of this type of situation is better imagined and will not augur well for Nigerians."

NA JOKE O........ grin
I no fit laugh
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by PStacks(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
This is real good news ooo.

So I will be a scarce commodity soon.

Scarcity drives the price up!

Intrested ladies should pls submit their CV nao ooo. I'm looking for a wifey.

1 Like

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by NeuroBoss(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
Jccy: Before den i'l b married
I help you to say amen to that
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Kayoski(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
if quality nigerian husband would b scarce by then ....den d women and women group are to blame cos it means dat dey av failed in dier responsibilty to raise or train d so called quality husbands..

1 Like

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Sweetlemon(f): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
2023 ke?

I dey laff, quality husbands are already scarce my dears!

At this time and age, Nigerian men are now shamelessly turning into gold diggers, looking for ladies with either fat salaries or family money!
mtcheeeew

Lazy a.sses everywhere.

I thank Jehovah lord for giving me one of the few quality ones left.

3 Likes

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by kunlesehan(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
story, storyyy ....
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
nadia_SA: Anyi n'ekele Gi .. I got my quality man grin
Swthrt, thank God we've found ourselves on time.
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
RedBenson: Swthrt, thank God we've found ourselves on time.
grin cheesy cheesy we thank God me loff
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Glad I have a good one now kiss

Keep fooling and deceiving urself
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote
author=Sweetlemon]2023 ke?

I dey laff, quality husbands are already scarce my dears!

At this time and age, Nigerian men are now shamelessly turning into gold
diggers, looking for ladies with either fat salaries or family money!
mtcheeeew

Lazy a.sses everywhere.

I thank Jehovah lord for giving me one of the few quality ones
left.[/quote]

Who deceived you this way? Keep fooling urself as if u not a gold digger urself
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
nadia_SA:
grin cheesy cheesy we thank God me loff

That's why u shld love me more cos my type is scarce
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Youngtekkey(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Jccy: Before den i'l b married
how did u know sister i saw u in a trance that u would be my future wife we can start from some where na lolzzz
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Youngtekkey(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
Abuklaw: If that is the case i will wait till then cause i will strive to be educated a little and then ask out mr president daughter,who have been turning her eye away from me now because i'm a son of a common man *wink*
see this one abi u dey dream wetin concern me with president daughter when better girls full ground abi president daughters toto different from other girls own abeg stop chasing imagination
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Youngtekkey(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
Abuklaw: If that is the case i will wait till then cause i will strive to be educated a little and then ask out mr president daughter,who have been turning her eye away from me now because i'm a son of a common man *wink*
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by unmask: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
untrue stats and equally poor arguments.....there will be shortage of husbands if and only if the men stop making money.....all other factors are irrelevant....
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by SNCOQ3(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
You can tell from most of the male comments here that real men are already scarce; but for a different reason:

https://www.nairaland.com/925494/de-feminization-men
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
Segeggs: All the okada riders are boys

is okada riding not a work? Does guys wey finish university and nysc, how many dey get good work? This guys are creating jobs for themselves due to the situation of the country, come my area Ogijo na, Okada riders live in their own apartment whereby workers are living rented apartments smiley
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
Princess zoe: Does it mean that we don't have quality or husband material amongest the business guys? Does it mean that male traders don't really possess the qualities of husband materials? Except if the group is referring to hoodlums, street guys, idle guys, e.t.c. It depends on their definition of quality husband because being educated does not really mean that one is a marriagable material.

dont mind those women, they are so on their own.

So, before the advent of education, The world never had 'quality' husbands, eh kwa?
And educated men dont engage in business? Eh kwa?
Many of my class guys were traders, imagine what has happened since we graduated.
So their qualities have reduced?

Are those criminals in question not products of mothers ? What did they do to curtail them?

Are ashawos not increasing in number too?

Dats y am not into all these only women organisations.
Na so so misyarn from morn till night

1 Like

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by toshmann(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
Babzilla: QUALITY WIVES HAVE BEEN SCARCE FOR OVER A DECADE NOW
WHAT WE HAVE ARE B!!TCHES AND HOS

Hmmmn. Isn't this a wee bit over the top? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) / From 2k Buy Original Men Clothing And Accessories At Low Price POD / Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.