Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,197 members, 7,887,491 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:40 AM

Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room (7216 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous / Actress Chika Ike Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by Talkcentral: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-32w_5asYvT4/UftaRban8kI/AAAAAAAArLM/6STD-Q0jvgs/s400/Chika+Ike+in+hotel+room.jpg[/img]

When Nollywood actress Chika Ike celebrated her divorce from her husband on the social media last week, many wondered why she was happy rather than be sober.

Now the issues are clear; the actress is already in the hands of another man:
In her usual way of sharing everything on social media, Chika Ike mistakenly shared a pix that her secret man took of her while eating in bed, not know that the reflection is showing the man on the hotel wall.

Go back up and look at that photo well, you'll see the man our newly divorced actress, Chika Ike, share her bed with in this hotel room.

Actresses and their "runs" life sha. *wink!!!*

More entertainment news Celebrity Gossip News at http://www..com

2 Likes

Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by dorleey(f): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2013
I thought this forum is for adult and not kids eager to post gibberish all in the name of news.

1 Like

Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by santakris(m): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2013
Na wa for this lady o.
Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2013
And what's so wrong in being with another man, afterall she's divorced.
Go get a life dude!
Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by damarisk(f): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2013
Wetin concern una 4 her life,amebos.com

1 Like

Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by Gifteey100: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2013
Pipsland78: And what's so wrong in being with another man, afterall she's divorced.
Go get a life dude!

plz tel him oooo.Tscheeeeeeew......Woh do u understnd by *DIVORCE*wateva way she chooses to live her life,is nobdyz businex.
Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by Airforce1(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2013
Biitch will do anything for money

2 Likes

Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by infobiz9ja(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by dplomaticVal: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
thats likely 2be a statue.
Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by tpia5: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
I wouldnt expect her to finish all that food anyway.
Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by MsSpaqs(f): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
This Op really has an X-ray vision because me i cant figure if d persn is male or female.

1 Like

Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by tegabetty: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ms Spaqs Ur comment jst nailed it on d head.
Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ms Spaqs: This Op really has an X-ray vision because me i cant figure if d persn is male or female.
You don't need to figure, see the bed sef, you will know the kind fight that went on there before they had their breakfast grin....

If I sleep alone on the bed, I no for scatter the bed like that! cheesy tongue

Enough kpekus!

Anyway, it's her life, enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by fr3do(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Op,u are talking op,she is divorced she cant be 'exposed' with a man.

The man there can be a hired photographer.

Is it even a man?

Wait o,that bowl of food is too far from her,how is she gonna reach it?
Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by nerodenero: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
I wonder why anybody will marry these celebrities sef!!!

1 Like

Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by nerodenero: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
Since she is so generous in sharing everything on social media, then I advise she shares her bank details including atm pins, her inbox messages in her phones and mails and a picture showing her unclad. Ode!!!
Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by georgegina: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
aw r u sure she was wit a man? abegi shift jor!
Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by mamagee3(f): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
It looks like everyone is so quick to jump on the divorce bandwagon. . .

I think some Nigerians are allowing the western world craze get into their heads. undecided
Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
It's a lady can't you see the burger and chips on the table am sure she was eating and chika told her to stand up and take a pics while she pretends to me completely unaware lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by laykhorn(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
I can only see the lady concentrated on her phone. where is the man

OP must be high on kerosene

1 Like

Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by dplomaticVal: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
undecided
Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by labaks(f): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
spongeback: It's a lady can't you see the burger and chips on the table am sure she was eating and chika told her to stand up and take a pics while she pretends to me completely unaware lipsrsealed

God bless u jare. I do that most times too. Dunno y people jump to useless conclusion undecided undecided

The Op is high on agbo jedejedi grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by EeazYEmY: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
Gifteey100:

plz tel him oooo.Tscheeeeeeew......Woh do u understnd by *DIVORCE*wateva way she chooses to live her life,is nobdyz businex.
grin
Gifteey100:

Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by pheivor(f): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
plz op should leave d babe alone, is she not free to live her life anymore.
Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
the bed sheets look rumpled, i wonder what they have done to make it look that way
Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by Shenero(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
She's free 2 b with anoda man since she's divorced legally....
Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by Austeenxx: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
The OP must be high on expired Ijebu garri.
Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by dplomaticVal: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nawa! that cld be the shadow of the camera man who snapped her or probably a waiter who servd her. You guys shouldnt make mountain out of a molehill. undecided
Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
Chillisauce:
You don't need to figure, see the bed sef, you will know the kind fight that went on there before they had their breakfast grin....

If I sleep alone on the bed, I no for scatter the bed like that! cheesy tongue

Enough kpekus!

Anyway, it's her life, enjoy!
what does Kpekus mean please?
Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by ninaeffiom: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
Looks like a little girl to me. People will always talk.busy bodies!
Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room by daltose: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
Talkcentral: [img]http://1.bp..com/-32w_5asYvT4/UftaRban8kI/AAAAAAAArLM/6STD-Q0jvgs/s400/Chika+Ike+in+hotel+room.jpg[/img]

When Nollywood actress Chika Ike celebrated her divorce from her husband on the social media last week, many wondered why she was happy rather than be sober.

Now the issues are clear; the actress is already in the hands of another man:
In her usual way of sharing everything on social media, Chika Ike mistakenly shared a pix that her secret man took of her while eating in bed, not know that the reflection is showing the man on the hotel wall.

Go back up and look at that photo well, you'll see the man our newly divorced actress, Chika Ike, share her bed with in this hotel room.

Actresses and their "runs" life sha. *wink!!!*

More entertainment news Celebrity Gossip News at http://www..com

That's is what they are... They will never change, they can never get married

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Boobs In The World / R&B Singer Ashanti Is Getting So THICK From Behind; See Before An After Photos / Micaela Schäfer Defying Gravity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.