Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,664 members, 7,885,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Am Happily Married - Ramsey Nouah Grants Interview On Family And Personal Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Happily Married - Ramsey Nouah Grants Interview On Family And Personal Life (3961 Views)

I Am Happily Single – Ini Edo / Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties / Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Happily Married - Ramsey Nouah Grants Interview On Family And Personal Life by Flirtyfemi: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2013
All the while, I had the belief that Ramsey Nouah (I love him!!!) was divorced or something, you know, there were reports that hos wife left him because he had anger issues and the likes...but now the misconception has been cleared!
In a recent interview with Emma Emerson of Golden Icons, the 40 year old Nigerian actor, Ramsey, revealed all there is about his career, his family, his relationship with Genevieve Nnaji (He admits that she is the hottest chick in Nollywood and addresses her as a cute girl) and some of his crazy encounters with female fans. Oh by the way, ladies with dimple on cheeks turn him on...*winks* http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/i-am-happily-married-ramsey-nouah.html
Watch interview HERE [url][
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sywLbL0ack#at=571

Re: I Am Happily Married - Ramsey Nouah Grants Interview On Family And Personal Life by dplomaticVal: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
No one cares.
Re: I Am Happily Married - Ramsey Nouah Grants Interview On Family And Personal Life by homesteady(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Chai!! This guy don old oh!! 40years!! And he still looks very good #No Homo!

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Kate Henshaw, Yinka Davies Striking Resemblance / Univ Of Cape Coast SRC Presidential-aspirant Said She Posted Her Nude Vid Online / Tonto Dike Exposes Boobs On Stage While Performing With D'banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.