Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,565 members, 7,972,130 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:28 AM

Most Secure Online Payment Merchant Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Most Secure Online Payment Merchant Site (661 Views)

Where To Get A Secure Online Sport Betting Script? / Cheap Solution To Secure Online Buying & Selling In Nigeria / Online Payment Merchant In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Secure Online Payment Merchant Site by deeobserver209(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
Looking for the most secure Payment system online? Then look no further. Voguepay is the way to go. The most secure and most flexible payment system on the Internet! Buy your latest electronics or Smartphones online with your Voguepay's Merchant account. Monitize your Business with Voguepay's excellent integrated payment tools for your website. Easy to install and manage.
Money transfer at your fingertips. Send and receive money from your loved ones at the speed of light were ever they are on the globe and cash it out through your Nigerian Bank account with just a click!
ITS NOT JUST SECURE. ITS EASY!!!
Welcome to the No.1 Online payment Site on the Internet!!!
GET A VOGUEPAY ONLINE ACCOUNT. ITS EASY TO REGISTER!
https://voguepay.com/13199-11101
REGISTER NOW FREE!!![b][/b]
Re: Most Secure Online Payment Merchant Site by matson: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
I applied for a business account and its been over a month With no info from voguepay if the verification is concluded. How long does the verification process take normally?
Re: Most Secure Online Payment Merchant Site by kollect: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Try http://kollect.com.ng/.
Lots of features to suit your payment needs. Plus a simple Point of Sale Application to enable direct receiving of payments using your mobile device.

info@kollect.com.ng, 07084203366
www.kollect.com.ng
Re: Most Secure Online Payment Merchant Site by deeobserver209(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
matson: I applied for a business account and its been over a month With no info from voguepay if the verification is concluded. How long does the verification process take normally?

Have you checked your email address both inbox and spam folders? The verification process normally takes 24-48hrs. Try and contact them. There's got to be an explanation for the long delay.
Re: Most Secure Online Payment Merchant Site by matson: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
I've exchanged mails and calls With thier support on both funding my account and verification with no reasonable response till today. Let's hope I get it sorted soon.

(1) (Reply)

2013 Top 10 Blogger Templates (download) / Get Absolutely Free Twitter Followers! / Urgently Need Some To Validate My Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.