Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,322 members, 7,920,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:16 PM

Free At Last - Winning Each Day Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free At Last - Winning Each Day Devotional (436 Views)

Post-dated Praise Part 2 - Winning Each Day Devotional / Swimming Against The Current - Winning Each Day Devotional / Why You Must Hear From God - Winning Each Day Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free At Last - Winning Each Day Devotional by PstWoleSoetan(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL

2Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph…

FREE AT LAST

August 2, 2013

The enemy cannot gain access into your life save you leave him a foothold and footholds come in different forms one of which is in form of curses.

Curses come as a result of people’s disobedience to God’s Word (Deut 28:16).

One area where many Christians disobey God is in their refusal to pay their tithe. Malachi 3:9 says “Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.” Refusal to tithe is an invitation to the devourer (the devil) into your life.

Ladies, never again marry an unbeliever or a believer who refuses to tithe regardless of how much he earns because that high income will mean nothing when the devourer gets to work on him, carting away and destroying all he has. When we refuse to pay our tithes, we rob God by preventing Him from blessing us.

Another way curses come about is through a pronouncement by a figure of authority. In Gen 49:4 Jacob cursed Reuben as a result of his conduct but thank God for the leader in Moses who countered the curse in Deut 33:6.

Deut 33:6 “Let Reuben live, and not die, Nor let his men be few.”

Today I declare that you are free from every curse. You are free from all manifestations of the devil in your life in Jesus’ name. Receive your liberation in the name of Jesus.

Another way the devil gains access into the lives of believers is through unforgiveness. Know that God loves all His children and if any should approach Him and confess his sin, he will be forgiven by God. Thus, the people you refuse to forgive might already be free while you continue to be held back by your refusal to forgive them. God forgives us so we can step into the world and show people what forgiveness is all about.

CONFESSION: I am free from every manifestation of wickedness in my life. I am blessed not cursed! I forgive everyone who has ever hurt. I am free!

PRAYER: May I not do anything that will invite a curse into my life in Jesus’ name.

Further Reading: Matt 18:4
Re: Free At Last - Winning Each Day Devotional by jajad: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
Pastor,
Please read the links on this site. http://www.tithingdebate.com/

(1) (Reply)

The Month Of Annoncement Is Here! / DAILY MANNA Feeding On His Word Daily / Do All Good People Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.