Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:41 PM

Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (55407 Views)

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
Demswear4u?:
When such measures in various kinds are retaliated against yorubas all over the eastern region,nobody should complain or shout "One Nigeria" o.
You guys will have to take it on the chin and move on.

Deport them if they wander around or have no reason for being there. Please, deport them to South-west. I am sure Fashola or any SW Governors will be waiting to welcome them anytime of the day. Even if it is at 2AM.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
theoctopus1:

If you really think that stup1d letter is an exposure, then you need help. lol
IT IS AN EXPOSURE!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Quietly bury your head in shame!!

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
coogar:

they don't have to be igbos to be deported to anambra - are yorubas, calabar people, hausa people not living in anambra? the process is about integrating deportees with their families and not necessarily to their states of origin.

a destitute in anambra with a family in lagos would be deported to lagos to meet his family. anambra residents are not 100% igbos. people from the other states in nigeria reside in anambra so your point is barely scratching the surface - stop concentrating on state of origin, focus more on state of residence

So why were names of places manufactured? and why does the document state: "In view of the above, I am to inform you that Fourteen (14) person who claimed to be indigenes of your State are currently in our centre....."?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by theoctopus1: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
MY PEOPLE WAKE UP

STOP THE LIES IBOS ARE PERPETUATING AGAINST YOU, YOUR PEOPLE, YOUR TRADITION, YOUR CULTURE, AND YOUR CHILDREN.

Criticize tribalistic Ibo governors.

Just hear yourself. I like your posts. It is all the evidence needed to castigate the action of APC officials in LASG. You are actually showing that it was all instigated by tribalism and hatred. You my friend are the proof. hahahahahaha
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
coogar:
the igbos make me laugh - everything in this world was designed to oppress them. fashola has been deporting destitutes to neighbouring yoruba states without hiccups. i did not see the governors of oyo, ondo and osun complain about the process and yet an irresponsible lout of a governor in anambra is throwing temper tantrums....

Blame it on innate victim mentality and insecurities. When you feel everyone is out there to get you when in reality no ones really cares about you or your existence on this planet - that's always the end product. It's just paranoia!

At the end of day, not everyone is going to make it in a city. People are built differently and our survival instincts are different. Some people are better off in the village where everything is green and slow paced, rather than constituting nuisance where they were not meant to be nor built for in the first place.

Also, Lagos can't cater to all Nigerians. The city is already overpopulated as it's. More than 20 million people occupying 999.6 km² is absolutely ridiculous and a humanitarian crisis. Some of these other governors need to start telling people from their states to come back home and not whining everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
gbosaa:

I've been having hormonal disturbance for the past 1week..i think I need a good drill from a ladipo thug.

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
theoctopus1:

Just hear yourself. I like your posts.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nebeuwa:

You have a lot of issues.

Outright hostility I see. Way too much hate in your heart.

You people deserve more than that.....

Hausa do annual rituals with your life by killing your well to do people living among them....you never question them....

A responsible govt decided to clean up these destitute ...and transport them home to sleep properly under a roof at night in the company of their families...you are all going hysterical and throwing all manners of insults at him.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by theoctopus1: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
babe_online:
IT IS AN EXPOSURE!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Quietly bury your head in shame!!

Ok, I know what you mean. An exposure like Tinubu's certificate. hahahahahahaha

Toronto letter from a Toronto installed governor, Perfecto!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Demswear4u: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

Please any destitute of Yoruba origin in the East...just send them back...we will re absorbed them and send them to rehabilitation center.
you will reabsorb them.
Where?
In the bushes of ekiti or in the wastelands of oyo?
Who cares anyway?
They will soon be coming home.
I hope lagos can take all of you.
Lmfao!!

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by coogar: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
some-girl:

So why were names of places manufactured? and why does the document state: "In view of the above, I am to inform you that Fourteen (14) person who claimed to be indigenes of your State are currently in our centre....."?

that was the information the deportees gave LASG officials - whose problem is that? anambra state knew the names of the deportees, did they contest the residency of the deportees?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
Based on some peoples' comments I am really surprised at some people's comprehensive skills. Now I understand why companies cry at the quality of our graduates. embarassed

I just hope most of you guys are still students if you are it is time you people spend more time reading intellectual materials not chasing every celebrity gist on the internet. Hoping you guys sort yourselves out before leaving school other than that you guys are on a "long thing".
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
coogar:

that was the information the deportees gave LASG officials - whose problem is that? anambra state knew the names of the deportees, did they contest the residency of the deportees?

I reiterate: I doubt very much that non-Igbos would want to be deported to Anambra state specifically.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
theoctopus1:

You are a pathetic liar. No Edo or Delta man will claim Lagos. A really big liar. Am even beginning to doubt you are abroad. lol

Bwahahahahahaha

Nah, I live in ya big momma's house! grin

Err...maybe some Benin people. undecided
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
some-girl:

Oh, so it is no longer the time, but that the names are manufactured. Does shamelessness come as an Ibo trait? If you had an ounce of shame, you will have gone into hiding. Obi deported indigenes of another state 2yrs ago. What says you about this? The name and state these people give are the names LASG officials will write. Go and buy shame for you and obi. Why was your governor refusing to claim his indigenes and lie on national newspapers You are a bloody liar looking for diversion.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Jisunpack: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
[size=18pt][/size]

Letter dated since APRIL 2013 shocked shocked
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Truckpusher(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You can't be civil and polite to ingrates.

Ibos and Hausas do not respect their accommodating hosts.

The difference between Ibos and Hausas is that Ibos do not carry machetes
You're so on point grin

carry go nothing do you......oya make una chop me
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

Oh, so it is no longer the time, but that the names are manufactured. Does shamelessness come as an Ibo trait? If you had an ounce of shame, you will have gone into hiding. Obi deported indegenes of another state 2yrs ago. What says you about this? The name these people give are the names LASG officials will write. Go and buy shame for you and obi.

What are you on about?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by ACM10: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Fashola is a clown I swear. BTW, why are Yorubas using large font size? grin
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Demswear4u: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
MY PEOPLE WAKE UP

STOP THE LIES IBOS ARE PERPETUATING AGAINST YOU, YOUR PEOPLE, YOUR TRADITION, YOUR CULTURE, AND YOUR CHILDREN.

Criticize tribalistic Ibo governors.
why not leave texas and start your "sensitization" programme from ekiti?
Empty vessel!!

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

THEY WERE QUESTIONED AND THEY GAVE ONITSHA AS THEIR PLACE OF RESIDENCE.

Ask me why......

Why do they need to lie?

Destitutes and beggars from ikot ekpene and obudu gave onitsha as their place of residence

Even your sister Vicky Agboola gave onitsha as her place of residence..

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Haba, maybe in London

Yorubas here claim their states.

We have state organizations, so people claim their origin; Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti etc.

Na my Ibo friend dey claim Lagos. grin

Yeah, Yoruba's always claim their states.

I just cited Ibadan because arguably 40% of Nigerians out here are from there.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by coogar: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
some-girl:

I reiterate: I doubt very much that non-Igbos would want to be deported to Anambra state specifically.

not if they have families staying in anambra state. unless you are saying anambra has 100% igbo residents, then the comment above does not hold water....

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
Demswear4u?:
you will reabsorb them.
Where?
In the bushes of ekiti or in the wastelands of oyo?
Who cares anyway?
They will soon be coming home.
I hope lagos can take all of you.
Lmfao!!

Shut up and send them home...!

If you call Oyo wasteland..what then would you call the red earth of the eastern states? Desert ? The joke is you.

2 Likes

theoctopus1:

Ok, I know what you mean. An exposure like Peter Obi's lies. hahahahahahaha
!

You got it right.

It's indeed a shame

For a man like Obi, who just bagged an award to lie openly without thinking of getting caught

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
some-girl:

What are you on about?
ACM10: Fashola is a clown I swear. BTW, why are Yorubas using large font size? grin

Bingo! Using two names on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

Bingo! Using two names on this thread.

Just about 8 of them interchanging monikers ....mixed with some few suffering from herd mentality
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
coogar:

not if they have families staying in anambra state. unless you are saying anambra has 100% igbo residents, then the comment above does not hold water....

People who are not too keen on being "deported" would give false info.
So now that some are destitute in Anambra and clearly have no families to go to, should the ones who mad ethe rror now retrieve them and investigate their true areas of origin?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
ACM10: Fashola is a clown I swear. BTW, why are Yorubas using large font size? grin
I wonder o! my eye balls are almost red reading comments with colours and large fonts.. smh
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
gbosaa:
Destitutes and beggars from ikot ekpene and obudu gave onitsha as their place of residence
Even your sister Vicky Agboola gave onitsha as her place of residence..

Are you surprised that your people also claimed Yoruba name?

Was "Agboola" holding an identity card?

Same way Ibos claim Lagos, choi

2 Likes

ACM10: The document is laughable
I am sure you meant laudable. That is what you should be saying.

You all's Ibo asses have being opened today... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
cheiiiii

Ibos when will you be honest with yourself and Nigerian people?

Why do you need to lie about your names and state of residence?

Why does Obi need to lie?

Dude thought he could sneak away like a thief in the night.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply)

Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity / Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline / EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.