Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,086 members, 7,896,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! (44423 Views)

9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities / [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy / Photos: Meet Top Nigerian Celebrities Whose Wives Are Older Than Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2013
What is 2face doing in the list? He has just gotten married. His relationship with Annie might have been long but 2face was still doing his same thing with many other women as proven by resultant five kids. The countdown for him has just begun. Please remove 2face from this hallowed list. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by texaco1: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2013
grin
Beverly osu and angelo,3months and their union keeps getting stronger
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by dekins: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2013
A nice thread I must say.I hope I'll make this list someday when I find my miss right.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Tinyemeka(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2013
utumunta: Seun and Mukina; banning people since 2005 and still counting,
grin Na wa o.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Tinyemeka(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2013
- Miriam Anazodo and her hubby (the DSTV sports presenter). I think Charles Anazodo.
- Cyril Stober of NTA.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by oliidell(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2013
When I saw 2baba's name on dat list, my initial reaction wz" Wtf! Wats he doin here? Cos they just got married and time is yet to test them. Looking at it now, I think the OP justified his inclusion thus:
2face and Annie idibia: They might have gotten married recently, but their relationship has gone through a lot of ups and downs and they are still kicking
...though the topic shud read 'Union' instead of 'Marriage'
I dunno when they met, but they'v been an item long b4 tuface went solo. Long before he became a big star. African queen was shot in 2003, so let's say they'v been 2gether for more than ten years...and dats a long long time considering 2baba's reckeless way of life. Kids everywhr from multiple women..he even granted an interview saying hez neva goin to get married, but Annie stuck wit him even witout the assurance of a future 2geda.

In view of the above and IMHO, I think they deserve a place on dat list.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by texaco1: 8:39am On Aug 04, 2013
grin grin
Me and my laptop,we love each other dearly
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by olivegirl(f): 8:41am On Aug 04, 2013
Yomieluv: me, and my fiancee, just like two baba's own, we have weathered several storms together.Insha Allah, we are tying the knots this December after 8 years of courtship.
. Yomi 2 tenure date hey! Nawa I hope u fulfill it cos nothing like 3 tenure abeg
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Ninilowo(m): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2013
dridowu: My Number One Celebrity are my Dad and Mum , 36yrs of Marriage and still counting . May God Bless and Keep you for me and my siblings. Love you both
Gbabeski.......ori e wanbe.......me too i copy u jare.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Elitist: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2013
Please u forgot to add my papa and my Mama
Me and Jennifer Hudson
Mr Ibu and wife
Osuofia and Wife
Aki and Wife
Pawpaw and Tonto Dike
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by ddeola: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2013
They are role models indeed but I noticed you included GEJ and PEJ's picture so I want to assumed they just joined nollywood with the crisis following them
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by bgcl(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2013
........D'banj.... and.... Kokolets
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by ElCaballa(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2013
My parents Mr and Mrs Isaac Abazie have been married for the past 38 years and still going stong.They are my own celebrity!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by teoo: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2013
dasparrow:

Mercy Johnson does not qualify to be on that list. The thread says: celebrities whose marriage has stood the test of time. Mercy Johnson has been married for less than 2 years so her marriage is still young. Let's see if her husband will still have eyes for her 15 or more years down the line. As for Chioma chukwuka, her marriage is equally less than 15 years old so she has no business being on the list either.
Then Tuface and d wife's name shudnt b thr. Less dan a year .
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by ndukwejoe(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2013
utumunta: Seun and Mukina; banning people since 2005 and still counting,
haha nairalanders una no go kill me o.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by adisa204(m): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2013
djibola:

tell them o,all dis pple mentionin their parents.
maybe your parents are not celebrities but I guess as nairalanders we all have right to speech our parents are super celebrities and proud to say my parents hav being married for more than 20yrs .hurray!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 04, 2013
LesbianBoy: undecided
lesbian boy and fa,,,ggot,,s
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by ebonyjummy(f): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
The list isn't complete without this Nigerian wonderful couple!!!love is beautiful

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by ProfGday(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ladies & gentlemen pls rise up and applaud d wedding of Garri & Groundnut(G.G).For @ least God knws years.Lemme guess 300yrs ago.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Noneroone(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
you included tuface that married one of his legions only yesterday and excluded chioma chukwuka who is the most scandal- free married actress in nollywood. Your criteria needs re-evaluation.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by emmabest2000(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
Beautiful families
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by gebest: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
iykololo:
u mean after ploughing the field for eight years? Congratulations!
yes oh gud 8 years no be small flogging o
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by gebest: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
Gannyradical: Me and my wife nko, are we not celebrities?
u are jaree my brother
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Mah I contribute.
100# stella damascus and her husbands#
99# uche jombo and her impotent husband
98#Saint Obi and his family.
97# Ini Edo and his flirt called husband. They are really trying.
96# Kanu Nwankwo and her wife#
95# Tonto dikey and her drugs
94# etc etc, please, you all are free to add more spice to my list. Thank you in advance! Happy august meeting to the baby mamas on Nl!
U r such a pathetic story. Calling someone's husband impotent n all worth not. Wat did they do to u? I weep for ur destiny
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
u no put me 4 d list?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by dangiwa09(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
#1-stunner:
@dangiwa09 haba u r a meanie

No mam, I'm NOT a maenie. I'm factual, blunt and direct!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Peterkleva(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Mah I contribute.
100# stella damascus and her husbands#
99# uche jombo and her impotent husband
98#Saint Obi and his family.
97# Ini Edo and his flirt called husband. They are really trying.
96# Kanu Nwankwo and her wife#
95# Tonto dikey and her drugs
94# etc etc, please, you all are free to add more spice to my list. Thank you in advance! Happy august meeting to the baby mamas on Nl!
Beverly osu and sex
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
2face i just love da guy wish he ws married t me,hs songs hv grt messages
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by texaco1: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
Guuguls: 2face i just love da guy wish he ws married t me,hs songs hv grt messages
if he married you , he wont be singing any love songs to you grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by babakingsto(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
Can u imagine u say 15 yrs is no yrs,even 2 yrs of marriage is not in?den refer back to dt list. Wht can u say abt 2face n annie
dasparrow:

Mercy Johnson does not qualify to be on that list. The thread says: celebrities whose marriage has stood the test of time. Mercy Johnson has been married for less than 2 years so her marriage is still young. Let's see if her husband will still have eyes for her 15 or more years down the line. As for Chioma chukwuka, her marriage is equally less than 15 years old so she has no business being on the list either.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by nwosaanthony(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
dasparrow:

What about annie nd 2face are they equally 15 years П̲̣̣ø they ar not so chioma is qualified
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by meselo2002: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
Charly Boy and his wife deserve to be on the list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Does The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark (Photos) / Georgina Rodriguez Kisses Cristiano Ronaldo After Winning 5th UCL / Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.