Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,566 members, 7,937,597 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Nairaland's Celebrities Quiz...you Can Join Anytime - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland's Celebrities Quiz...you Can Join Anytime (544 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / My Big Ukwu Causes Go-slow Anytime I Step Out / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Celebrities Quiz...you Can Join Anytime by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
This is for fun and for the building of our knowlege...
-for a week i will post questions relating to celebrities
-for every correct answer you get a point
-anybody who has the highest score for that week automatically be the next quiz master
-a new round will start after that week
-and on and on it will go
NOTE:this is just for the fun and the knowledge

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Celebrities Quiz...you Can Join Anytime by dejt4u(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
oya nw. Lets go dere
Re: Nairaland's Celebrities Quiz...you Can Join Anytime by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
New question:
who is the moderator of this section

note: one answer for one post;
whenever the answer to a question are many post one answer i.e one answer per post
Re: Nairaland's Celebrities Quiz...you Can Join Anytime by Enegod(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
Divepen: New question:
who is the moderator of this forum

whenever the answer to a question are many post one answer i.e one answer per post
i dn't kn
Re: Nairaland's Celebrities Quiz...you Can Join Anytime by dopeJemi: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
who is the moderator of this forum

Seun
Re: Nairaland's Celebrities Quiz...you Can Join Anytime by dejt4u(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2013

Ijebabe, ogugua88 and Missy_B
Re: Nairaland's Celebrities Quiz...you Can Join Anytime by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
Sorry that was a mistake there
New question:

Re: Nairaland's Celebrities Quiz...you Can Join Anytime by dejt4u(m): 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
Owk, i'l go for ijebabe
Re: Nairaland's Celebrities Quiz...you Can Join Anytime by dopeJemi: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
Divepen: Sorry that was a mistake there
New question:

so I thought
Re: Nairaland's Celebrities Quiz...you Can Join Anytime by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
dejt4u: Owk, i'l go for ijebabe
dejt4 wins and have a point

the moderator are more than one
Re: Nairaland's Celebrities Quiz...you Can Join Anytime by dejt4u(m): 4:07am On Aug 03, 2013
Divepen:
ijebabe wins and have a point

the moderator are more than one
na dejt4u wins and have a point not ijebabe o. Ijebabe is jst d answer. Pls note this
Re: Nairaland's Celebrities Quiz...you Can Join Anytime by Samiexy: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2013
ogugua88
Re: Nairaland's Celebrities Quiz...you Can Join Anytime by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=Samie xy]ogugua88[/quote
ogugua88 wins and have a point

this moderator r remainin.
WHEN I SAID ONE POST FOR AN ANSWER I DID NOT SAY YOU CAN NOT GIVE ALL THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION.JUST MAKE SURE THAT IF THERE ARE TEN ANSWERS,ANSWER THEN IN ONE POST EACH

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interviews With Your Favorite Celebrities / Happy New Year From Entertaining Africa To Nairaland +Shoutout- Come see ur name / Miley Cyrus Gets Piglet As Pet, Names It Bubba Sue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.