Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,811 members, 7,912,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:07 AM

Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History (6278 Views)

Make Love In This Club By Usher Raymond / The Usher Raymond Show! / Is Usher Getting Fat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by GenOrumov: 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
You can take all the achievements of Usher and shove it up ur wherever. Who is the so called world that have hailed Usher as the greatest over R. Kelly? Maybe u alone live in another world. Overall, 8 different people have posted on this thread and from 6-1, its now 7-1. I ask again, which world rates Usher as the greatest over R. Kelly ?? I see Usher makes you feel good, it isn't bad, the highest Usher will give you for your effort is a free ticket to his concert. Enjoy and stew in your obsession with Usher.

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
Usher is talented but greatest of all time? Knock it off son
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
ibkaye: Usher is talented but greatest of all time? Knock it off son
I must commend ur last phrase. Coming to Usher,maybe it is only his famous songs u based ur judgement on.

As 4 that Gen. above, come to my town and u wil knw that The world truelly hails Usher far than Kelly. Go to many places in this country and start playing Usher to c the reaction. Why so many people now hate Usher is because he no longer dance, and many claim that he he has left his RnB root. Lemme quote him here:KEEP ON DOIN THE SAME THING/ARE U XPECTIN CHANGE. IS THAT REALLY SANITY OR A LOSER'S GAME?-Usher in Numb. USHER HAST TOTALLY CHANGED. HE DOSN'T WALK WITH CROWD. So as for the respect,
there are mere 10 people here. Come to my town. As much as i respect Kells' songwriting talent, Ush aint his mate overall. Have u heard about RICO LOVE? Any reasonable person that come to this thread wil understand better.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
On the same Bilboard hot 100 artists of all time, Usher is one of the very few artists of his generation on the list, and he ranks higher than them all.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by timecop28: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2013
It's obvious someone went on a wikipedia craze overnight and felt the urge to come spill his delusions on here.

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=timecop28]It's obvious someone went on a wikipedia craze overnight and felt the urge to come spill his delusions on here.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2013
timecop28: It's obvious someone went on a wikipedia craze overnight and felt the urge to come spill his delusions on here.
Whatever u or anyone might say. USHER REMAINS ONE OF THE GRETEST LEGENDS OF MUSIC IN WORLD HISTORY. HE IS FAR GREATER THAN WHAT U MAY EVER ASCRIBED HIM. AFTER HIM, NO REAL SINGER AGAIN, EXCLUDING KELLY.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
Jeez! Nobody has said anything? Pls visitors, don't mind our rants above. U must knw that those peeps above are nothing but dunderheads; they knw nothing. Am sorry pls. Before 29, Ush was inducted into the Georgia Music Hall of Fame and a Star on Hollywood Bouleivoir* THIS SPELLING MAY BE INCORRECT*.
EVERYTHING ABOUT USHER IS NOW VERY MATURED, and i guess if u can be sincere u wil admit it, except those pop he still sings like 2012 Scream. He should stop that. Younger world musicians like Beiber, Chris Brown, Mario, Omarion, Jason Derulo, Prince Royce, Trey Songz and others are now continuing the legacy of his glorious days.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Boys And Beyonce / Who Is Jungle Bunny / Don Moen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.