Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,164 members, 7,919,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:12 PM

Secret Money Machine Revealed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secret Money Machine Revealed. (719 Views)

Gsm Money Machine / Gsm Money Machine / Why Fear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Money Machine Revealed. by Badblood: 2:15am On Aug 03, 2013
ow to Start a Commercial Cleaning Business in Nigeria

Starting a commercial cleaning business in Nigeria is very feasible. The fact is that everyone needs a clean environment; a clean home, business premises, clean streets and drainage system.  But because of other important tasks, business engagements and deadlines, people hardly find the time to get down to cleaning up themselves. However, this job really needs to be done! A clean surrounding is route to good health plus cleanliness has become part of the factors to determine serious minded business entities.   So because people cannot get around to doing it themselves, there will always be need and demand for someone to do the task on their behalf. Hence cleaning both commercial and residential premises is a lucrative business idea which actually requires minimum capital to start up.?

In this article, I will teach you how start a commercial cleaning business in Nigeria, from the comforts of your home and with little or no money.

Determine Your Niche

Before you can startup your own commercial cleaning business in Nigeria, you need to determine what area of corporate cleaning your business will be offering. These include; home cleaning, business premises, rug/carpet cleaning, drainage system cleaning, roof cleaning, window cleaning, industrial cleaning, fumigation etc. you will have to research and explore the business opportunities in the niche you have chosen. I strongly advise you conduct a proper write a business plan and feasibility study that will show thorough understanding of the market trends and behavior, your competition, current rates and charges, investment options and foreseen profit margins.

Training

Training to become a commercial cleaner is usually determined by your chosen niche. For instance, if you are in the domestic cleaning business (i.e. cleaning homes), then you do not need any training than you already have from cleaning and looking after your own home.  So you will not need to invest in training courses. But for commercial cleaning, additional training will be required so that you will be efficient in your chosen niche. Furthermore, you will require the business sense and skills in order to manage your business.  So to that effect, I strongly advise that you work for an already existing corporate cleaning firm before you set up your own. The experience you gain working there will be the foundation on which you build your business.

You should also have following natural abilities as a cleaner:

You should be able to work alone and long boring hours

Ability to work take orders and work alone

You should be likable and trustworthy Fø̲̣̣я̅ more info visit www.Andykool.co.uk
Re: Secret Money Machine Revealed. by deb501: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
HOW I SECURED A LOAN FROM IDEAL FINANCE LTD.

They offer private, commercial and personal loans with very low annual interest rates as low as 3% in one year to 50 years repayment period anywhere in the world. We offer loans ranging from $ 5000 to US $ 100 million.

Their loans are well insured for maximum security is their priority. Are you losing sleep at night worrying how to get a legitimate loan lender?

HOW DO I APPLY?
Please fill this application Form below: Or you download it manually.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
Your Full Name*
Your Email*
Your Full Telephone*
Your Address*
Your City*
State/Province*
Your Country*
Fax Number
Date of Birth *
Do You Have An Account? *
Have You Applied Before? *
Loan Amount Needed *
Loan Duration *
Purpose of Loan *
Send me a scanned copy of your identification:*

Contact FINANCE ASSIST LTD (Loan Services) now, experts who can help get Loans to stop bad credit history to find a solution that wins

Please contact them for more information on idealfinance_ltd@ live.com

Creditor: Mr. PAUL WILLIAM
The lender E-mail: idealfinance_ltd@ live.com

Sincerely,
The Creditor Mr. PAUL WILLIAM.
GENERAL CONSULTANT.
https://financeassist.webs.com
Re: Secret Money Machine Revealed. by deeobserver209(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
deb501: HOW I SECURED A LOAN FROM IDEAL FINANCE LTD.

They offer private, commercial and personal loans with very low annual interest rates as low as 3% in one year to 50 years repayment period anywhere in the world. We offer loans ranging from $ 5000 to US $ 100 million.

Their loans are well insured for maximum security is their priority. Are you losing sleep at night worrying how to get a legitimate loan lender?

HOW DO I APPLY?
Please fill this application Form below: Or you download it manually.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
Your Full Name*
Your Email*
Your Full Telephone*
Your Address*
Your City*
State/Province*
Your Country*
Fax Number
Date of Birth *
Do You Have An Account? *
Have You Applied Before? *
Loan Amount Needed *
Loan Duration *
Purpose of Loan *
Send me a scanned copy of your identification:*

Contact FINANCE ASSIST LTD (Loan Services) now, experts who can help get Loans to stop bad credit history to find a solution that wins

Please contact them for more information on idealfinance_ltd@ live.com

Creditor: Mr. PAUL WILLIAM
The lender E-mail: idealfinance_ltd@ live.com

Sincerely,
The Creditor Mr. PAUL WILLIAM.
GENERAL CONSULTANT.
https://financeassist.webs.com

This sounds like one hell big of a MASSIVE SCAM!
Re: Secret Money Machine Revealed. by Badblood: 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
This most be scam

(1) (Reply)

Tankers Builder And Sales / Brief Into Wheelie Bin Tipper And Other Material Carrying Equipments / Nigeriaformations Launches Its Platform For Online Company Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.