Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,032 members, 7,915,985 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:29 PM

Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's (46493 Views)

Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage / Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) / Fela's American Girlfriend, Sandra Izsadore Arrives Nigeria For Felabration 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by judedwriter(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
This can't be fela. D fela I knew neva wore suits but a single pant and he had chains of wife-dancers around him not a single lady.
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by judedwriter(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
One gud lesson to learn from fela's life is don't be afraid to pursue ur dreams. Fela created a unique music brand and didn't bother what others had to say about his lifestyle. He was successful but like we had his weaknessess and made costly mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
JOEizu: [size=8pt][/size][center][/center]

Are they Still alive or Dead ?
how old are you??
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
Once upon a time,there was a time when Nigerians use to be very good looking and well spoken,until the white men left and Nigerians started wit their black and ugly politics that resulted a civil war of which after d war,d creator got vexed wit d ugly war,And cursed Nigeria that from dat ugly war u chose,ugly shall u see.since then Nigerians bcame wat it's today.

The end.
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by Princepioneer(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
@HORUS, How did you get all these pixs, meeeenh, you too much wink
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by holums(m): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
He was a gentle man in the early 60's when his style of music waz highlife when d economy was still okay.......he suddenly change when Military took over from civilian in 1966 dat things started falling apart which lead to civil war and oppression of easterners.......he totally condemned d war and d detaining of his cousin Wole Soyinka by Gowon.......all dis injustices make Fela to change by using his music to fight and liberate d people frm Military brutality

1 Like

Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by viruswriter: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
holums: He was a gentle man in the early 60's when his style of music waz highlife when d economy was still okay.......he suddenly change when Military took over from civilian in 1966 dat things started falling apart which lead to civil war and oppression of easterners....... he totally condemned d war and d detaining of his cousin Wole Soyinka by Gowon.......all dis injustices make Fela to change by using his music to fight and liberate d people frm Military brutality

It's waooo for some people
@op. Read a novel about him, always remembering where an american club(which he wanted to start his debut in) owner said to him 'you see the problem with you is that you are NOBODY' that was sad.
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by evanstical: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
he looks like Obama
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by tpia5: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
viruswriter:

It's waooo for some people
@op. Read a novel about him, always remembering where an american club(which he wanted to start his debut in) owner said to him 'you see the problem with you is that you are NOBODY' that was sad.

to most americans, the average african is a nobody.

to most africans, nigerians should be nobodies

to many nigerians, anyone outside (what they think is) their class is a nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by piagetskinner(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
wow shocked shocked he still had his clothes on then wink wink
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by viruswriter: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
tpia@:
Seems he divorced all the wives in one day, but we're never told that.

Can anyone confirm or deny this since its not clear.

Also, was it true he married them for immigration purposes?

Yes he divorcee them in one day after thinking that polygamy breed jelousy.

That i don't know. But common sense those brides don't look nigeria see as them worwor. :-/
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by Theblessed(f): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
[size=16pt]What a beauty!!

What a beautiful woman, he married?

Satan, you're a liar!!!
[/size]
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by Mjjordan(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
chai....i cant stil picture d fela i knw in dat pix.....addiction no b man frnd o...God help me!!
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by viruswriter: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
evanstical: he looks like Obama

you need to see a doctor for this your eye
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
seedord247:

If you and google are not enemies, she should be able to help you out.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
NNMUU: Looks like Muhammed Ali back in the days

Seconded!
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by Orikinla(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
Too much "Igbo" can change your character. grin
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by Infomizer(m): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
ichommy: [img]http://2.bp..com/-dBvqj1lkO_Q/UfxiENSNsSI/AAAAAAAACrU/IVPKNOnuTFw/s1600/fela.jpg[/img]

Remilekun (Taylor) Ransome Kuti was Fela Anikulapo Kuti's first wife and mother of his three oldest children, Yeni, Femi and Sola.

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/08/photo-fela-with-his-first-wife-remi.html

I prefer the real Fela! wink

Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by Horus(m): 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by knockturnal(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
Am so saving this pishure!
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by youngice(m): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
thats cassius clay (muhammed alli) FYI
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by Classicalman(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
Lovely pix. Reminds me of those good old days in the 60s cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by lanrubi(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
fine and handsome till death,he is now an ORISA
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by biodex(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
i can transform ya!..........smoke responsibly!
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by largie(f): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
Texas.Cowboy:
Before he lost his sanity.
That was way before he became sworn enemies with decent clothes.
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by ritz9: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ah!!! This fela do gbanla bad thing. U sure say him no follow father, wiz khalifa? I de suspect am!sad
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by bolayei: 12:21am On Aug 04, 2013
My great dad once said great men dont live long and he said it when Fela died....i have read alot of post on this thread and i recommend some guys need to research the character called Fela. Only few people from posh backgrounds can live common if they wished and Fela did a good job at it. An average Nigerian will move back to the uk if things were bad nigeria but fela stayed and represented a people that come from a different background as him but instead these people come from the same back ground as the oppressors.Fela and Obasanjo,Abiola and co no dey the same level and them know. FELA LIVES

1 Like

Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by delpee(f): 12:32am On Aug 04, 2013
Fela -This Bitch of a Life by Carlos Moore tells Felas complete story. Grab a copy now! wink
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by delpee(f): 12:36am On Aug 04, 2013
Please simply read Felas autobiography. Lots of lessons to learn. What I typed as the correct title of the book has been censored.
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by ChukChinCol(m): 12:40am On Aug 04, 2013
He was a fella that time (b4 weed removed 1 el.
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by Mhomies: 6:25am On Aug 04, 2013
dridowu: Mr fine boi turn abami eda........................tanimola
Nobody!
Re: Fela With Remi Taylor In The 60's by ayobase(m): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Kai!!!!!
Mari_uana nor good ooo!!!
See hw fela fine before,even Majek Fashek sef!!! shocked

Yuzedo,Tellwisdom,ikekings,Mynd and Nadia shey una see wetin igbo fit cause? undecided Make una change una waayyyyssss!!! cheesy

The list is not complete yet!
But you are right about those.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugo Franklin Matthew Is Dead (Wazobia TV Producer Cum Comedian) / Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) / Ini Edo Shares Selfie With Top 10 Nigerian Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.