Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,291 members, 7,943,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

Indecision! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indecision! (1666 Views)

Guys And Indecision, Take A Look Very Funny(snapshot) / Indecision With Man / Indecision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecision! by fabulousG: 4:25am On May 27, 2006
abeg i need serious help Oh!!! i dnt know wat to do. Aiight here is the problem. two guys want to date me, i like both of them but i have a serious Crush on another guy. the thing is i want to wait for that guy, maybe he is the One. but the guy does not even notice me at all. So i decided to stop thnking about him because i think life is too short to be chasing after a guy. Then a guy asks me out to the movie, i accept. after that nite we kind've hit it off, he is funny, attentive and all. while i was still considering if i should officially go out wit him, another guy dat has been asking me out for about a yr and a half called after a long time, and asks me out. and am like damn who to pick? d handsome guy; that we have little in common and we hardly talk, we only go to the movies. or the okay looking guy that is attentive, sweet and funny?? welll that would have been easy, but then the Guy dat i had a crush on finally talked to me(but not in the asking out way, just friends talking)?? and i start to wonder
DAmn i dnt know wat to do?? i dnt want to hurt either one of them. i dnt want to go out wit someone den realise that i still have a crush on another guy. its not fair to any one.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO? WHO SHOULD I PICK
Make una pardon my rambling, am just confused.

thank you in advance.
Re: Indecision! by hotangel2(f): 4:35am On May 27, 2006
Yet another confused fellow in NL.

Anyways, my advice to you is:

Go with the guy ur hearts wants to be with, u should tell ur crush u like him (well i know that's a hard thing to do, but u have to find a way to tell him, maybe ask him to go see a movie with you -- u'll be able to tell if he likes u, through his reply).

If u choose one of the two guys that are asking you out, trust me hun, u'll still be crushing over that guy. U will only stop crushing over him when u KNOW that he's not into u. And maybe u might be lucky, he'll be into you.

When a girl is in this kind of web, so many things will be going on in ur head, U see mr. attentive, and shows he cares, there's mr, wants to be with me, and then there's mr. he doesn't know i love him. The decision is hard.

We don't know these guys as well as you do, and it's left to you to choose whom u'll go with. I still say u find a way to tell ur crush u like him tho. Whatever u do, don't push any of the guys on. smiley
Re: Indecision! by Zahymaka(m): 4:42am On May 27, 2006
Let's see. I think you're more like enamored with the first guy because he doesn't talk to you. Girls are becoming bolder nowadays -- it wouldn't sound strange if I say the onus is on you to reveal your feelings

Who knows, he might be interested in you. As for the two asking you out, "handsome-ness" isn't everything. If you're comfortable with the funny guy, then by all means go out with him.

The friendly guy at least takes his time to talk to you and put you at ease. I don't want to make your decisions for you but it'd help if you sat down and wrote out the things that strike you in each of them. You'll be surprised with what you'll get.
Re: Indecision! by favourwal(f): 1:33pm On May 27, 2006
SWEET HEART THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO BE CRAZY ABOUT HERE.

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO U WANT IN YOUR HEART OF HEARTS.SO ITS JUST A MATTER OF FINDINING OUT IF HE'S THE ONE THAT TREATS YOU RIGHT? U KNOW I DON'T WANT U HAVING A CASE OF THE WRONG GUY LOVING YOU RIGHT, IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

SO GIVE ALL OF THEM SOMETIME. I AM NOT SAYING SLEEP WITH ALL OF THEM, AND THEN SEE WHO TREATS YOU BEST. YOU WILL ALWAYS KNOW.THEN WATCH OUT AND SEE IF HE IS FOR REAL OR ACTUALLY PRETENDING BECAUSE MY DEAR, GUYS CANNOT PRETEND FOR LONG. BELIEVE ME, I HAVE BEEN THERE.

CHEER UP GIRL ITS YOUR TIME SO BE YOUNG AND HAPPY. DON'T GET ALL FUSSY AND CONFUSED COS THEN U'LL NEVER MAKE A GOOD CHOICE. JUST RELAX, BE CALM AND GO TO ALL THE MOVIES AVAILABLE NOW. HAHAHAHA grin
Re: Indecision! by Rhodalyn(f): 9:41pm On May 27, 2006
just play all 3 guys, or are they 10?? whatever just play them afterall U aint gonna marry them are U neither do U plan to go a very long way with them innit?? so?? why not just play them?? cum'on show them what ya made Up of cheesy cheesy
Re: Indecision! by BigShishi(m): 2:38am On May 28, 2006
rhoda, i ain't marrying u no more! grin
Re: Indecision! by scarphase(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2006
i wuld say u use ur head and not her heart
Re: Indecision! by Rhodalyn(f): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2006
Big Shishi:

rhoda, i ain't marrying u no more! grin
lol i never knew U were gonna marry me cheesy cheesy
Re: Indecision! by kimba(m): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2006
[size=18pt]I thought Jet Li was "The One"[/size]
grin grin grin

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0267804/
Re: Indecision! by curiousNja(f): 1:27am On Jun 06, 2006
Who says you have to pick one? Date them all. After all, there is nothing serious with either of them at this point. There is no exclusivity on either of you's part. So go out with all of them till you figure out which one you want. Do your research well, girl. Because the one that may seem to be funny and attentive now might end up not being that way once you get to know him better. The one that may wind up looking boring now may open up. The handsome one may start getting on your nerves. I have been there. I eliminated too quickly and the sweet and attentive one turned out to be a lying, cheating asshole a few months down the line. Good luck! cheesy
Re: Indecision! by BigShishi(m): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2006
I eliminated too quickly and the sweet and attentive one turned out to be a lying, cheating asshole a few months down the line. Good luck

GURLS, NEVA KNOW WHAT THEY WANT!
Re: Indecision! by BigShishi(m): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2006
gurls, , gurls, i know u guys have it hard sometimes, i feel ur pain cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Indecision! by jgirl3: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2006
Go for the one you have the crush on
Re: Indecision! by curiousNja(f): 1:13am On Jun 07, 2006
Big Shishi, the fact that I made a mistake doesn't mean I didn't know what I wanted. Just like you go and buy a car at the dealership and end up and then months down the road, it starts giving you problems and breaks down. It doesn't mean you didn't know what you wanted in the first place, does it? It just means it didn't work out.
Re: Indecision! by beyunce(f): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2006
Go with ur heart girl friend.

As long as its right to u.
Re: Indecision! by micklplus(m): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2006
Cool down woman ! take it easy first and dont jump at anything. be calm, think straight, use your head and your mind definately wud choose for you( Note- use your head first before your mind and not your mind before your head,okay !) DONT RUSH , JUST TAKE IT SLOW !
Cheers
Re: Indecision! by glorina: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2008
why not choose the one with the biggest and smoothest and oiliest dik. Thats all you need baby kiss kiss kiss
Re: Indecision! by tmoney11(m): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2008
I will advice you to wait a little. the person that you really want, don't make a move, let him make a move so that he will not took you for granted ok
Re: Indecision! by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:41am On Dec 12, 2008
Do you peeps actually look at the dates?
Re: Indecision! by MoneyRule(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2008
@poster
If u are really confused then try this; get a piece of paper then make a table containing their names,under each name,write down his qualities,at the end pick the one with d most attractive qualities. abi u need help with that one too?
@thoniaslim
WOW! You look,
Re: Indecision! by olanajim(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2008
@poster,
could explain why all these guys are aeter you? Maybe that is the answer to your problems.
Re: Indecision! by simplysmat(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2009
@

This is my biggest problem with girls of nowadays.
Re: Indecision! by segzicres(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2009
simplysmat:

@

This is my biggest problem with girls of nowadays.

that's b'cos you aint got game.
Re: Indecision! by vanderjo(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2009
@poster,
Those asking you to date all of them,will they stil be there when trouble starts?you will be more confused when you date all of them,just take your time and get to know what you really want,why are you having a crush on the guy you are talking about?the answer to that question will definitely help you here?

(1) (Reply)

Can U Imagine This / 4 Tips To Instantly Seduce A Woman During Your Conversation With Her / My Cousin Wants To Marry A Widow. Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.