Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,285 members, 7,967,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:27 AM

Forget Not All His Benefits Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forget Not All His Benefits Part 1 (545 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forget Not All His Benefits Part 1 by charisville: 8:28am On Aug 03, 2013
Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits Psalm 103:2 NKJV

Charis Ville Capsule

Many times, when life's issues come up against us, we tend to forget all the Lord has done and is doing in our lives. This is because our society is reward-oriented. When a close friend wrongs us, it tends to cancel out all the good that the person has ever done. For someone to continuously be in our good books, they have to be good to us at all times, without any major fault.

But our God is not like that; He has chosen to never remember nor put into account any of our wrong deeds(Hebrews 8:12). He didn't just do it out of mercy, but in justice because of what our high priest Jesus, did on our behalf. Our Daddy God is always working all things for our good. That things seem not to be going according to the way we planned, doesn't mean that our Daddy God has left us. He promised never to leave us nor forsake us(Hebrews 13:5).

Whenever we feel this way, it's time to remember all the Lord's benefits: how He saved and preserved us from destruction. If it was not for the Lord's doing, you wouldn't have been where you are today, alive and still breathing. We are not only to remember the benefits of our Daddy God when things seems to go south, but also when all is well. So we ought to remember all His benefits, goodness and unmerited favour on our lives. And as you remember them, you bless and give Him thanks.
*To be continued*

Prayer: I thank You Papa God for Your goodness and unmerited favour. I remember all Your benefits.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood's Longest Lasting Couples / Difference Btw Foreign Advice And Naijaadvice. / True Love Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.