Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (29282 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Apc’ll Take Over Abia In 2015 –okorocha of imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by 2mch(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
Demswear4u?:
If i ask God to punish you now,these Mods will ban me.
Can imo state hold a candle to PDP governed enugu state in most indices of development?
How dare you interfere in what does not concern you or beyond your knowledge?

Does this change the fact that someone that lacks any visible government presence in their state is trying to spoil the chances of those that have peace? Does it change the fact that you are a bigot and your intentions are not pure on Imo and Rochas? Does it change the fact that you are from Abia which is a state stuck in the stone age or the age of first man?

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Uclloyd28(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abagworo:

You already gave yourself out by many insinuations.

1) World bank is a mass housing project for the poorest people in Owerri.

2) Bank road has more than 20 banks on it and is right there at the heart of Owerri for everyone to see.

3) Rochas cannot start and complete all the bad roads in Imo State from May 2011 to July 2013. Even all the Governors that have spent 6years, none has completed all the roads in their repective States.

4) I've seen at least 20 completed pre-cast primary schools with my own eyes apart from the Owerri city school

5) I saw the transformation of Ojukwu boulevard and environs with my very own eyes and it is clear for everyone to see as the videos and pictures of 2009, 2011 and 2013 are available on the net.

Hear yourself speak...Bank road has 20 banks kwa! Dude, seriously! World Bank Estate housing for the poor...lol. When last did u breeze into owerri? Am sure u used a Map to get ur info man. Ur just hear to promote APC...if ur truly an Imolite...he used Heroes Square to score some cheap political blah man...how can a man go on AIT showing off and saying all sort of trash....talking bout projects that are not in existence...if u want to rate Rochas, plz go to owerri and see for yourself....Rocha will be ousted come 2015!
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by sCun: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
Demswear4u?:
If i ask God to punish you now,these Mods will ban me.
Can imo state hold a candle to PDP governed enugu state in most indices of development?
How dare you interfere in what does not concern you or beyond your knowledge?
I am from Imo and I love Rochas, but truth be told Enugu is heaven, I've been to more than half the states in Nigeria, none is as neat, well run and beautiful as Enugu, Enugu city is London. All the place needs is more industries to create jobs and it will be perfect.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
Uclloyd28:

Hear yourself speak...Bank road has 20 banks kwa! Dude, seriously! World Bank Estate housing for the poor...lol. When last did u breeze into owerri? Am sure u used a Map to get ur info man. Ur just hear to promote APC...if ur truly an Imolite...he used Heroes Square to score some cheap political blah man...how can a man go on AIT showing off and saying all sort of trash....talking bout projects that are not in existence...if u want to rate Rochas, plz go to owerri and see for yourself....Rocha will be ousted come 2015!

You are not from Imo State. World bank and Umuguma areas are for the poor and is situated outside the city. Someone like me cannot live there because of overcrowding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbD5lwcNbt8
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Aksonman: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
[size=13pt]Truth be told,
I was in Owerri in 2008 during Ohakim's administration and believe me Owerri was beautiful with many of it's street lights working...then the Owerri hotel boom was at it's peak. From Owerri,we traveled through Orlu all the way to Nanka at Anambra and I could count the number of Pot holes i saw on the Owerri axis.

Fast forward,a few months ago I visited Owerri and believe me people,I did not see a street with functional street lights. Yes ,i saw signs of on-going road construction but what one Owerri taxi driver told me was that Rochas was only good at mobilizing construction materials to site but progress is annoyingly slow. I was also told that most of the roads Rochas renovated cannot survive one rainy season.

I want people residing in Imo state to come forth and tell me if what I've posted is untrue.

Ohakim was good but his arrogance got the better part of him and it's happening to Rochas now.[/size]
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
APGA = Soludo, Obi, Dora, Anyaoku, Obi of Onitsha and many more of our own.

APC = see my signature + fashiorla + buhari kiri gini biri gini + go on with one nigeria + mealy mouth fani + confused Utomi

PDP = Senior brother of APGA = GEJ will have solid base in SE & SS + Middle Belt

Okoro-ochicha ka egbe piawafu gi isi

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Demswear4u: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
Smooyis: Why are people so myopic? Igbos why persecute one of your best because of clannish political motives. Pls leave this man alone. A prophet really has no honour among his own people.
The same way mimiko is not honoured in Tinubu republic.
Bloody hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by sCun: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
Akson man: [size=13pt]Truth be told,
I was in Owerri in 2008 during Ohakim's administration and believe me Owerri was beautiful with many of it's street lights working...then the Owerri hotel boom was at it's peak. From Owerri,we traveled through Orlu all the way to Nanka at Anambra and I could count the number of Pot holes i saw on the Owerri axis.

Fast forward,a few months ago I visited Owerri and believe me people,I did not see a street with functional street lights. Yes ,i saw signs of on-going road construction but what one Owerri taxi driver told me was that Rochas was only good at mobilizing construction materials to site but progress is annoyingly slow. I was also told that most of the roads Rochas renovated cannot survive one rainy season.

I want people residing in Imo state to come forth and tell me if what I've posted is untrue.

Ohakim was good but his arrogance got the better part of him and it's happening to Rochas now.[/size]
I can tell you those stories are false and made up by PDP people trying to regain power. Imo is much better than it was under Ohakim.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by 2mch(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
toothpaste: APGA = Soludo, Obi, Dora, Anyaoku, Obi of Onitsha and many more of our own.

APC = see my signature + fashiorla + buhari kiri gini biri gini + go on with one nigeria + mealy mouth fani + confused Utomi

PDP = Senior brother of APGA = GEJ will have solid base in SE & SS + Middle Belt

Okoro-ochicha ka egbe piawafu gi isi
Any state campaigning for PDP in this day and age is clearly in trouble. Wonderful to see one of you finally admit that APGA is the junior brother to PDP. grin

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by chino11(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
Uclloyd28:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The silly abagworo is something else. Allow him, he likes feeling good by deceiving himself that okorosha is the best after cocaine. Leave whatever makes him sleep well at night. We all know that okorosha is presently running imo state into the ground. I just pity poor imo state people.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by otunba9ja: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
Duru1:

I suggest you pickup a copy of Nigerian constitution.

10 q bros...since u ve read same.....kindly interpret it to us jor
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
asha 80: i think all that is needed is for rochas to work effectively for imo populace and he would be retained.the average person in imo is not really interested in the party(though ohakim through pdp left a sour taste in the mouth of average imo populace).
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by mafiffle: 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
What is currently happening in Imo state should be applauded by all. The suspension of Okorocha is a self/face saving act by APGA which means nothing since Okorocha has since pitched tent with APC. We still have a long long time before the general elections in Imo state which will give Okorocha and those against him opportunity to rationalize and normalize their positions and strength.

For the masses, it is the best that can happen to them. Okorocha will now sit up and deliver the democratic dividend which will make the electorate return him or ohakemize him.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
chino11:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The silly abagworo is something else. Allow him, he likes feeling good by deceiving himself that okorosha is the best after cocaine. Leave whatever makes him sleep well at night. We all know that okorosha is presently running imo state into the ground. I just pity poor imo state people.

Show us any place like this done by your oga and why are you jealous?

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by clint77ng: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
kunle4toye@yaho:
Igbos should stop tribal politics.if the buharis and the tinubus can leave their regional parties and come together 2 form a national party,why should igbos stand aloof?Is it when they form govt.at the centre that igbos wud now see rocha's action as beneficial? Also,no igbo man can become president on the platform of p.d.p in the nearest future based on the present political calculation.They clamour 4 igbo presidency,without putting in place right political calculation.tell me why shud an igbo man support d 2nd term ambition of jonathan,if really they are serious about occupying aso rock in 2015? As a yoruba man,i believ igbos also shd be given the opportunity to bcom president,but with d way igbo leaders are taking the matter particularly victor umeh and peter obi,igbo presidency is not realistic.Okorocha has the constitutiona right to belong 2 any party of his choice,he may not be a perfoming governor,but he associates better than any other igbo governo and has been very strategic.APGA was duly consulted by the merging parties,but the fear of losing seniority in the new party did not allow victor umeh who holds on to apga chairmanship position as if it is his birth right to see the merger as a good thing.come 2015,apc wud zone VP slot to the SE.let them continue suspending rochas,forgetting they are indirectly shortchanging ndi igbo.
An igbo presidency is unrealisable in a party where the yorubas rule. An hausa man can even consider an igbo for vp but a yoruba man will neva.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by chino11(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abagworo:

Show us any place like this done by your oga and why are you jealous?

jealous?? grin grin grin grin

How can I be jealous of a nama that is being taken to slaughter house..

All the projects the clown started are all abandoned despite the huge loan. The guy is venturing into projects that does not affect the economic development of the state. The same Imo state you could not live in, meanwhile you are busy showing projects constructed on the pages of newspaper. Its a shame. Okorosha remains the worst thing to happen to Imo state. Imo state people cannot wait for the return of ohakin.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by batstan(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
cheesy grin ewelle@vulcanizer.com lipsrsealed
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Uclloyd28(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
@berem....drop ur Map son. Owerri can't even boast of any industry....look @ the 'Youths Must Work' he staged...only for youths to get to Dan Anyiam Stadium and all he can say is that a Graduate that spent 4-5yrs in school should resort to farming and do away with his certificate....even those that agreed to do that, just to fulfil all righteousness, as I type this are yet to be contacted...but the video of the gathering was too quick to get to AIT oh....not even Imo State Orient Tv....don't go to owerri and be out with ur love for Owelle oh....else, angry imolites will lynch u oh!

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by RtFNJ: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
Many pple dnt understnd d implication of being suspended or xpeld frm ur party.. Wot we r running is party politics.. U r voting 4 d party not individual,so once u r xpeld frm ur party automatically u will b removed frm office.. Check ur electoral Act..

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by backtosender: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
Billyonaire: This is a miscarriage of political destiny, an abortion of a political preggies and a dilapidation of trust of a people on a drama king, a man who nicknamed donations from Red Cross Society as personal philanthropy to brainwash the populace into appending their signatures in support of a purported egalitarian leadership which is not to be. APC has no root in the Jerusalem of Africa, Imo people have spoken. Let the outcast make a solo journey into the Assemblage of Pyrates and Islamists
NWANNE THIS IS IT wink

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by clint77ng: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abagworo:

The way you people write, I usually wonder if you ever saw the four walls of a primary school. In what way did. He betray Imo State? By setting himself free from APGA godfathers or by embarking on people oriented developments.
Na u wey no see nursary school. Wetin and who be godfathers in Apga. Check the meaning of betray in dictionary.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
toothpaste: All ofebuffoonery associates must go grin

One by one

no be small thing o.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by chino11(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
clint77ng: Na u wey no see nursary school. Wetin and who be godfathers in Apga. Check the meaning of betray in dictionary.

Don't mind the clown. Does he know that tinubo has been smiling to the bank since okorosha joined his paying list governors? Okorosha started abandoning projects in imo state immediately he met tinubo. He has been sharing imo state allocation and sending same to his new yuruba and hausa masters. Cheii.. Imo state don suffer..
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
Uclloyd28: @berem....drop ur Map son. Owerri can't even boast of any industry....look @ the 'Youths Must Work' he staged...only for youths to get to Dan Anyiam Stadium and all he can say is that a Graduate that spent 4-5yrs in school should resort to farming and do away with his certificate....even those that agreed to do that, just to fulfil all righteousness, as I type this are yet to be contacted...but the video of the gathering was too quick to get to AIT oh....not even Imo State Orient Tv....don't go to owerri and be out with ur love for Owelle oh....else, angry imolites will lynch u oh!

Imo is not an industrial State. Imo is known for tourism and agriculture. It is the most lively and beautiful State in the Southeast with legendary entertainment potential and actualization. People come from Port Harcourt, Aba, Bayelsa, Lagos and even abroad to Owerri for fun.

I love farming and I believe it is the actual hope of not only Imo State but Igboland, Nigeria, Africa and the world.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by mbaise2015: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
Rt FNJ: Many pple dnt understnd d implication of being suspended or xpeld frm ur party.. Wot we r running is party politics.. U r voting 4 d party not individual,so once u r xpeld frm ur party automatically u will b removed frm office.. Check ur electoral Act..

Okorocha is only doing one term as Governor. He can join APC to achieve his presidential ambition.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by gbensright: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
mikeansy:

am not suprised

in 2011 I recognised his victory powered by his efforts in Philantropy but I always questioned his sophistication and I have been proven right

Executive office is not for everyone
JUST LIKE YOU
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by clint77ng: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
Billyonaire: This is a miscarriage of political destiny, an abortion of a political preggies and a dilapidation of trust of a people on a drama king, a man who nicknamed donations from Red Cross Society as personal philanthropy to brainwash the populace into appending their signatures in support of a purported egalitarian leadership which is not to be. APC has no root in the Jerusalem of Africa, Imo people have spoken. Let the outcast make a solo journey into the Assemblage of Pyrates and Islamists
Gbam onyem
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Chillypelly(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
I have listened to all the contributions with great understanding and my simple deduction is that the average Imolite crave for consistency and positve results on delivery of projects. I drove round construction sites today and sincerely speaking the governor isn't doing badly. My first port of call was the 8 blocks of 16 floors Century Towers handled by koreans and i marvel at the job. The Eight blocks are all @the 2 floor of construction and i believe it will be the pride of every Imolite on completion. Other sites such as the ICC, 23 floors 5-star hotel in owerri, the 14 floors 4-star hotel in okigwe, the 5 floors event centre, the freedom park, the 27 100-bed general hospitals, the event centre in IBC and the 5 floors ISOPADEC HQ are all having a beehive of construction activities. Infact i was particularly touched to see 1 storey precast block of 12 classrooms in almost all the primary schools in Imo state standing for posterity to judge. I was told by a fellow Engineer on one of the sites that the contractor has delivered about 200 of them with the balance of 105 to come on stream by the first quarter of next year. This is good governance in action. My only problem and concerns has to do with quality control especially the roads. The road jobs are only handled by chalatans and its of great diservice to Imolites.

Imolites are particular about GEJ for president but @the state level the dont give a hoot about party affiliations and sentiments.

1 Like

Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by excelkoms: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
Exact reason y APC wil fail......as minute as APGA(wif jst two states), yet with these kinda crises.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by asha80(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
Chillypelly: I have listened to all the contributions with great understanding and my simple deduction is that the average Imolite crave for consistency. I drove round construction sites today and sincerely speaking the governor isnt doing badly. My first port of call was the 8 blocks of 16 floors Century Towers handled by koreans and i marvel at the job. The Eight blocks are all @the 2 floor of construction and i believe it will be the pride of every Imolite on completion. Other sites such as the ICC, 23 floors 5-star hotel in owerri, the 14 floors 4-star hotel in okigwe, the 5 floors event centre, the freedom park, the 27 100-bed general hospitals, the event centre in IBC and the 5 floors ISOPADEC HQ are all having a beehive of construction activities. Infact i was particularly touched to see 1 storey precast block of 12 classrooms in almost all the primary schools in Imo state standing for posterity to judge. I was told by a fellow Engineer on one of the sites that the contractor has delivered about 200 of them with the balance of 105 to come on stream by the first quarter of next year. This is good governance in action. My only problem and concerns has to do with quality control especially the roads. The road jobs are only handled by chalatans and its of great diservice to Imolites.
are you sure it is chillypelly that wrote this?some one must hijacked the handle lol....i guess from different people there are issues on the quality of the roads being delivered.
Re: APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State by Uclloyd28(m): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
@chillypelly....u are indeed an outsider....Rocahs gave out most road constructions to contractors, with the agreement of them getting half payment when they project is @ least 50% near completion and they rest paid on completion...most of them agreed and took loans, only for that scam to disappoint them....they contractors had no other option than to abandon the projects. How can a sane man start off all roads in owerri @ the same time....na Lagos em dey! Where will he get money to take on such! We imolites know the truth! We go soon deport am 2 Kaduna or Kano, where he belongs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory / Governor Wike Honors Komonbo Kate, Inauguration Parade Commander (Photos) / Buhari Awards Gani Fawehinmi 2nd Highest Nigerian Honour, GCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.