Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,903 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? (2285 Views)

Is She A White Or Black Woman? / Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? / Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by dmcdad: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
Skinni10ne: I agree with you! Thats the point of my question. If he answers the question with no white men are not better, there are good and bad white or black men, then he has the answer to his question smiley

Its not what ppl are but who they are, thats why i highlighted the comment about the container and its content.

(I hope ur not getting defensive becuz i used white men becuz a person cant ask this question and not switch it lol) smiley
I am not even against you. I quoted you in order to stress more facts about what the op doesn't understand. I guess he is not yet ready to get married as he claimed cause he doesn't have the right mindset.
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by dmcdad: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
Skinni10ne: I agree with you! Thats the point of my question. If he answers the question with no white men are not better, there are good and bad white or black men, then he has the answer to his question smiley

Its not what ppl are but who they are, thats why i highlighted the comment about the container and its content.

(I hope ur not getting defensive becuz i used white men becuz a person cant ask this question and not switch it lol) smiley
I am not even against you. I quoted you in order to stress more facts about what the op doesn't understand. I guess he is not yet ready to get married as he claimed cause he doesn't have the right mindset...
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by Skinni10ne: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ohh! My apologies lol i misunderstood smiley
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by oyetimein(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
Dear writer, and inquirer of information. In as much as I would love to suggest a way out having considered all other replies sent in... please permit me to correct a statement that "he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the lord" is an old saying is false and misleading. The words of the holy bible are evergreen. And as regards your question on which is better betw a black or white lady, for marriage. I would like to know if what you have asked, to sounds you like racism? Do you feel yourself less suprior to? Anyway, here is a simple answer to your question... to find the woman of your choice, just close your eyes and send a simple prayer to GOD, father lead me in my quest and search. Hit me back so that we can further go through this together... I will be more than willing to join you in prayers.
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by MrCork: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
Sanboy25: Go for who your heart desire. smiley

^^My babe! wink
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by OnlyemmyM(m): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
I love white ladies cos if you cheat on them, then get ready to face the consequences involved, Choose one""Killing by a gun or taking you to cult"

1 Like

Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by deeobserver209(m): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2015
OnlyemmyM:
I love white ladies cos if you cheat on them, then get ready to face the consequences involved, Choose one""Killing by a gun or taking you to cult"
Facing the gun is much better.
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by deeobserver209(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2015
Orikinla:
Anyone who has not dated both black and white ladies should just SHUT UP here, because you cannot tell the difference and experience is better than hearsay.

I have been with both races and as you have white angels, so are black angels and as you have black bitches so are white bitches.
I have dated white German blonde, silver haired white American and then dated both African Americans and black African ladies and mulattoes and I can tell that what determines the characters of women is not the colour of their skin, but their different cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.
What every lady needs and wants most is SECURITY and security comes with the guaranty of happiness and safety and let me put it in bold caps, NO ROMANCE WITHOUT FINANCE is a well known fact of life.

Have a great week.
True talk.
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by deeobserver209(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
luvablesam:
The darker the berry..the sweeter the juice,I prefer them black buh just wish they could adapt some new changes in attitude as to the reliance in men for everything
Good for you. grin
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by deeobserver209(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Its not about the container but the content.
True.
Re: White Or Black??? Which Race Is Less Troublesome In Marriage? by deeobserver209(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attraction/alpha Male Domination...guys Only!!!!!! / Lets Get Married. / LADIES: Here Are 10 Logical Reasons Why Engineers Are Best Boyfriend Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.