Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,958 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:53 PM

Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife (1479 Views)

[picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This / Why Do some Guys Cherish Ladies Who Are Mean To Them But Take For Granted??? / 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by sirhot(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
Guys, I know a lot of girls will call me names because of this thread. I'm a guy that loves his mum so much and all my girlfriends know this. The reason for this is my mum is the only woman that takes and appreciates me the way I am. Girls will claim the love you, use you and leave you for another guy.

My mum gets my attention and most times the girls get jealous and call me 'mummies boy' but guess what I do not care.

Mathematically, in this equation my mum is the only constant, every other parameters varies. tongue grin grin

Guys, love you mum, buy them gifts. Recharge their phones weekly! grin my girlfriends say my mum is my girlfriend tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
You are obviously a mummy's boy then. But mum will not be around for ever mind you. The relationship between you and your wife/ partner should be more than your mum's. Parents have the duty to prepare their children to be independent of them later in life( probably from the age of 18),and not still being clingy at age 24 etc.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by sirhot(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
ifeness: You are obviously a mummy's boy then. But mum will not be around for ever mind you. The relationship between you and your wife/ partner should be more than your mum's. Parents have the duty to prepare their children to be independent of them later in life( probably from the age of 18),and not still being clingy at age 24 etc.
they have started arriving grin grin I know my mum will not be forever. In a marriage, a wife can walk out of a marriage, but hardly your own mum will leave you. This is my point of argument !

1 Like

Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by Enegod(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
smh
Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by k2039: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
sirhot: they have started arriving grin grin I know my mum will not be forever. In a marriage, a wife can walk out of a marriage, but hardly your own mum will leave you. This is my point of argument !
You are absolute correct jare, don't mind them. Even if I'm high on weed, no girl friend can come before my mum.
Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by REMMEI(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
MAMI..WHY WOULD I CHOOSE ANY FEMALE ABOVE IYA REMILEKUN?..SHE TOLD ME I LOST MY DAD EIGHT DAYS AFTER SHE GAVE BIRTH TO ME..I ONLY SEE MY DAD'S PICS..BUT SHE NEVER ALLOW ME TO MISS HIM..SHE'S BEEN MY DAD AND ACTING AS MUM TO ME SINCE LATE 80s TILL DATE..SHE'S MY GOD ON EARTH AND I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HER..ANYONE EVER SEEN THAT MOVIE BY TUNDE KELANI TITLED 'MAMI' . . THEN YOU WILL NEVER JOKE WITH YOUR MUM EVEN IN DEATH..

MUM,I'LL NEVER TRADE YOU FOR ANY OTHER ISH..I LOVE YOU.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by UyiIredia(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
@ OP: Your mum will die one day. Sexual satisfaction should be derived from a wife and your descendants. So, your wife comes first then your mum.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
Most failed marriages in Nigeria is as a result of mums not knowing their place. Once a male child is grown,he needs to be independent with his wife/ partner. That is the true definition of a man

1 Like

Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by jhydebaba(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
REMMEI: MAMI..WHY WOULD I CHOOSE ANY FEMALE ABOVE IYA REMILEKUN?..SHE TOLD ME I LOST MY DAD EIGHT DAYS AFTER SHE GAVE BIRTH TO ME..I ONLY SEE MY DAD'S PICS..BUT SHE NEVER ALLOW ME TO MISS HIM..SHE'S BEEN MY DAD AND ACTING AS MUM TO ME SINCE LATE 80s TILL DATE..SHE'S MY GOD ON EARTH AND I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HER..ANYONE EVER SEEN THAT MOVIE BY TUNDE KELANI TITLED 'MAMI' . . THEN YOU WILL NEVER JOKE WITH YOUR MUM EVEN IN DEATH..

MUM,I'LL NEVER TRADE YOU FOR ANY OTHER ISH..I LOVE YOU.

Wait till u get married young man.

OP, same advice.
Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by REMMEI(m): 12:33am On Aug 04, 2013
jhydebaba:

Wait till u get married young man.

OP, same advice.

same mistakes you guys make when your so called intimate partner makes you forget you mum..who told you i won't get married..but the love for my mum will always be there,it's irreplaceable..cos i know if she didn't take care of me she sure will deny me the day i woo her..
Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by Iceman296: 1:08am On Aug 04, 2013
..It would be Great If Mom and Wife Turn out to be Best of Friends/ Family. This feeling of who you love More Would'nt Arise!!
Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by jhydebaba(m): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2013
REMMEI:

same mistakes you guys make when your so called intimate partner makes you forget you mum..who told you i won't get married..but the love for my mum will always be there,it's irreplaceable..cos i know if she didn't take care of me she sure will deny me the day i woo her..

Why are u in a hurry bro
Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by jmoore(m): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2013
@op there is a clear difference between a girlfriend and a wife so don't put them together.

When you have a wife she is you and you are her.

1 Like

Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by CsmuneEy(m): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2013
Iceman296: ..It would be Great If Mom and Wife Turn out to be Best of Friends/ Family. This feeling of who you love More Would'nt Arise!!
thats correct.the kind of love for your mum is different from the one for your partner.there's an incredible feeling of fulfilment when they get along very well though

1 Like

Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by REMMEI(m): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2013
jhydebaba:

Why are u in a hurry bro

hurry
Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by REMMEI(m): 9:19am On Aug 04, 2013
C@$# mun€£¥:
thats correct.the kind of love for your mum is different from the one for your partner.there's an incredible feeling of fulfilment when they get along very well though

you are felt..
Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by tawa89(f): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
Uyi Iredia: @ OP: Your mum will die one day. Sexual satisfaction should be derived from a wife and your descendants. So, your wife comes first then your mum.
so the most important thing you wife gives you is intimate satisfaction? If thats the case there's no point getting married at all
Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by Crazybabe(f): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
Even in the bible it says love your wife more than your mother beacuse once ur married u nd ur wife becomes one.
Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by dmcdad: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
Your head is there... I am very single but yet I dont need a girl. You know why? Because I have got my mum. The kinda love the woman showers can't be gotten from anywhere else. She is a real wife, a real mother, a virtuous woman. Chai! I love my mum die! And I will make her happy always even at my own detriment.

God bless that woman for me abeg... I sometimes wonder if I can ever find a woman like my mom to spend the rest of my life with...
Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by dmcdad: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
Crazy_babe: Even in the bible it says love your wife more than your mother beacuse once ur married u nd ur wife becomes one.
My dear... Please don't give false teaching. Where did the Bible state it that one should love his wife more than the mother?

I know about husbands love your wife just as christ love the church... Please refer me to where you got that quotation from; that men should love their wives more than their moms...
Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by Fkforyou(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ain't no woman alive who can take mama's place...#2pac Shakur...but that doesn't mean I dnt love my wife(dats when I get married...lol)
Re: Guys Cherish Your Mums More Than Your Gf/wife by dmcdad: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Fkforyou: Ain't no woman alive who can take mama's place...#2pac Shakur...but that doesn't mean I dnt love my wife(dats when I get married...lol)
No one is saying they wouldn't love their wife.. I will love my wife too and even when a girlfriend comes, I would love her too. We are just tryna emphasise how Mama's love has been and how to return it to her...

(1) (Reply)

How To Date A Doctor... / Would You Date A Neighbour? / GIRLS: Can U Marry A Man Like Ur Brother? And Vice Versa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.