Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,808 members, 7,952,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Seun, I Throw This To You. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, I Throw This To You. (528 Views)

After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! / Jjc In Town. Agberos I Throw Salute Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, I Throw This To You. by gennitrogen: 1:38am On Aug 04, 2013
Seun, you are a great man, I say 'welldone' for developing this site, you should be a role model to others out there, but I am afraid that your brainchild is dis-uniting Nigerians, I am beginning to believe that this forum is fueling bigotry and tribalism, it is a pity! Many believe you have dissapointed them (forumites), esp. when u made some decisions that appears to be partial in this section, you did cut the wings of some people, and left that of others, I think it is shameful! I can remember when Jarus was here, it wasn't as bad as this, cos he would always creatively come up with something good instead of banning people anyhow, but then, you made him resign, and made some crazy decisions, quite pathetic, just that I need not say more!

But I throw this to you, tell your boys to settle this without being partial, and I will respect your decisions, tell them to come up with ideas, and I will respect them too, tell them to ensure that a certain Dayokanu and Babyosisi become nice forum friends, that igbo vs yoruba threads reduce at a geometric rate, that there won't be the mention of 'Yoruba Yoruba, Yoruba, yeriba, ibo, etc' on nairaland again or even for sometime,then I will take out the assertion that Nairaland is fueling tribalism, I will salute your God-given intelligence, It is a challenge, I give you five days!

Note: This isn't a war thread, I am throwing this open challenge to Seun, so I don't expect this topic to be hidden, I even beg you mods, please don't. You can, after 5 days.

Also, no bashing here. Please! I want to be neutral at this time.
Re: Seun, I Throw This To You. by Desola(f): 1:57am On Aug 04, 2013
gennitrogen: Seun, you are a great man, I say 'welldone' for developing this site, you should be a role model to others out there, but I am afraid that your brainchild is dis-uniting Nigerians, I am beginning to believe that this forum is fueling bigotry and tribalism, it is a pity! Many believe you have dissapointed them (forumites), esp. when u made some decisions that appears to be partial in this section, you did cut the wings of some people, and left that of others, I think it is shameful! I can remember when Jarus was here, it wasn't as bad as this, cos he would always creatively come up with something good instead of banning people anyhow, but then, you made him resign, and made some crazy decisions, quite pathetic, just that I need not say more!

But I throw this to you, tell your boys to settle this without being partial, and I will respect your decisions, tell them to come up with ideas, and I will respect them too, tell them to ensure that a certain Dayokanu and Babyosisi become nice forum friends, that igbo vs yoruba threads reduce at a geometric rate, that there won't be the mention of 'Yoruba Yoruba, Yoruba, yeriba, ibo, etc' on nairaland again or even for sometime,then I will take out the assertion that Nairaland is fueling tribalism, I will salute your God-given intelligence, It is a challenge, I give you five days!

Note: This isn't a war thread, I am throwing this open challenge to Seun, so I don't expect this topic to be hidden, I even beg you mods, please don't. You can, after 5 days.

Also, no bashing here. Please! I want to be neutral at this time.

You go tey for dia!

Seun wey no get liver!

Na Anambra governor dey fund im site so he will never bite the hands that feed him.

Can't you see that Seun has since the Achebe thread been compromised? He was either threatened by ibo leaders or bribed .

Either way, Seun has been compromised and would not yield to your pleas.
Re: Seun, I Throw This To You. by elebua: 2:01am On Aug 04, 2013
In addition,he should be on alert to remove any form of tribalistic and other threads capable of inciting troubles and dangers.
Re: Seun, I Throw This To You. by gramci: 6:41am On Aug 04, 2013
Bigotry reigned supreme under jarus watch, most of the "great bigots" he nurtured either by omission or commission has been tamed.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? / Customs Intercepts Arms, Ammunition At Lagos Port / Need Help Retreiving A PM!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.