Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,267 members, 7,887,782 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:44 PM

Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight (17914 Views)

DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / Funny Story; A Man Having An Argument ₩ith His Wife Been Called A Fool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight by javaprince(m): 1:19am On Jun 29, 2008
@beauteous
Sorry seems am following you about, but you can't blame me can you - afterseein ur pix. I just hope you will my N'land Friend.
Re: Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight by Mesmerize(f): 1:20am On Jun 29, 2008
ROTFLMAO!!!
Re: Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight by onyinye2(f): 1:20am On Jun 29, 2008
javaprince:

@beauteous
Sorry seems am following you about, but you can't blame me can you - afterseein your pix. I just hope you will my N'land Friend.

sounds like a trap to me. i would be wise with him if i were you beauteous.
Re: Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight by Cayon(f): 1:26am On Jun 29, 2008
Perfect eight.  A circle at  the top and a circle at the bottom - 8

Re: Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight by Mesmerize(f): 1:27am On Jun 29, 2008
do ppl really get to that size? just asking o
Re: Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight by minto(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2008
Mesmerize:

Haba Mesmerize, you no sabi read, we're talking about figure 8 and not figure 1 grin
Re: Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight by syren: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2008
minto:

Haba Mesmerize, you no sabi read, we're talking about figure 8 and not figure 1 grin

Figure 1 lmao! that's a new one grin
Re: Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight by Mesmerize(f): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2008
minto:

lol. .
uhm. . what you call a figure 1 is a figure 8 to another grin
Re: Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight by cooldude62(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2008
tooCute, is that you in your profile?
i Think you should change your user name to 3cute undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight by Lazzaro: 9:31am On Jul 01, 2008
All of una dey CRAZE, !! dis is not wat i expected to see wen i created dis thread,
u mean none of u muguns know wat a perfect figure 8 is, ? shocked

LOOK AT THE NONSENSE[b] MESMERISE[/b] SENT embarassed
Re: Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight by Mesmerize(f): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2008
Lazzaro:

LOOK AT THE NONSENSE[b] MESMERISE[/b] SENT embarassed
Dnt mind me jor. . but I already posted a pic of what I called figure 8 on the other pages, search it!
Re: Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight by Mesmerize(f): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2008
Re: Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight by minto(m): 3:34am On Jul 03, 2008
Mesmerize:

Hen-hen, this is berra. Now I know you know what I thought you didn't know. cheesy
Re: Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight by Belface: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2008
You can find figure8 only in cartoons cool
Re: Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight by holythug(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2008
try dis

Re: Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight by Lazzaro: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2008
@HOLY THUG
grin grin grin You really do knw the meaning of beauty, yeahhhhhhhhhhh dat is da bomb,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

101 Inexpensive Ways To Say “i Love You” / Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women / A Single Lady's Advice To Married Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.