Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,026 members, 7,886,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 04:28 PM

Where Is My Born Again Spouse? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is My Born Again Spouse? (678 Views)

How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups / Do Catholics Believe in Being Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is My Born Again Spouse? by myjesus500: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hello blessed people,

A little about me.
I'm a single born again lady in my late 20s,a professional,unmarried,cute,and ready to settle down,however I'm yet to meet that special man.

Wanted to use this as an opportunity to reach out to God fearing,kind hearted men who have been praying to God for a born again,God loving and warm hearted lady for a genuine relationship.I joined the forum and decided to post because I truly knw that genuine loving men still exist out there.I have met some nice men but nothing like who I wuld want to settle and build my future with.

A suitable man would most likely be in his early 30s,non drinker/non smoker,a professional,deeply rooted in God,a christian,patient,a good listener,and able to care and communicate effectively.He would be of yoruba origin,goal driven and of AA genotype.unmarried with no kids.

If you feel you fall in this category and you are the one,send me a message with your details and why you are special to
myjesus500@yahoo.com

I would reply you when you send a msg. God bless.
Re: Where Is My Born Again Spouse? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
SMH
Re: Where Is My Born Again Spouse? by obyrich(m): 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
My dear you will find that perfect man in heaven, not in Nigeria. No wonder nobody in your local church fits your qualification. My advice is that you ask God to create a SPECIAL man for you. Greed and selfishness is killing many young people of nowadays. If a man has all you mentioned above what value will you add to his life? You are meant to compliment your spouse my dear. This way you will end up marrying a pretender hope you are not one.
Re: Where Is My Born Again Spouse? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
You could as well get married to jesus but i doubt if he's yoruba.
Re: Where Is My Born Again Spouse? by Areaboy2(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
LOL.. sounds like the scam emails i get claiming to be refugees in Sudan with long lost family that will pay millions grin grin grin grin grin..
Re: Where Is My Born Again Spouse? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
Scam Alert......

(1) (Reply)

Scientific Study: Religious People Are Dumber Than Aethists. / Church Suspends Couple For Dancing To “worldly Secular” Music / 4-simple Principles Anybody Can Apply To Always Receive From God (revelation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.