Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,855 members, 7,909,213 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:54 PM

Happy Birthday Wishes To My Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday Wishes To My Wife. (3064 Views)

Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Wishes To My Wife. by Tundeiab(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
I want to use this opportunity to wish the most important person in my life a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Today being the 4th of August is my wife's birthday. You have filled in the vacant position of a mother in my life. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are a friend, a companion, a mother and everything a man could ever ask for. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, YEMISI ABIOLA

Re: Happy Birthday Wishes To My Wife. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
Awww, Happy Birthday to your wife!!! I hope you've told her all these sweet words in person because she needs to hear them herself!
Re: Happy Birthday Wishes To My Wife. by Tundeiab(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
Yield: Awww, Happy Birthday to your wife!!! I hope you've told her all these sweet words in person because she needs to hear them herself!
thanks ooo, my sister. Trust na, I have told her how much she means to me. I am really lucky to have some one as special as she(is).
Re: Happy Birthday Wishes To My Wife. by riskit33: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
I hope you'r as romantic as you sound oooo
Re: Happy Birthday Wishes To My Wife. by seedord247(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
riskit33: I hope you'r as romantic as you sound oooo

If he's not do you want to take his place. undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Wishes To My Wife. by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 05, 2013
Aww Happy birthday wifey! kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Wishes To My Wife. by Tundeiab(m): 6:18am On Aug 05, 2013
grin
riskit33: I hope you'r as romantic as you sound oooo
. Sure, I am . What makes this month special is that my own birthday is August 20th. Also our 4th year wedding anniversery is on the 29th of this same August. Aren't I blessed?

(1) (Reply)

Can I Date My Cousin's Cousin / Ok Ladies, Juss Incase You Didn't Know.. / Vaseline Crews Cum In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.