Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,691 members, 7,930,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:56 PM

French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! (5049 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) / Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 30, 2008
So now please tell me, is it my fault that the sales assistant does not know his job?
Or is it my fault that there were more grapes in the store?
I only want oranges, ces fini

BTW there's no way 'VIRGIN' is written on someone's head

that is why there is a test in d hospital called VIRGINITY TEST,so if a man falls victim he should be blamed for ignorance ,he should stop complaining
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by presido1: 10:46pm On May 30, 2008
419 gyls everywhere.
may God help us(men)
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by eldee(m): 10:52pm On May 30, 2008
jennykadry:

that is why there is a test in d hospital called VIRGINITY TEST,so if a man falls victim he should be blamed for ignorance ,he should stop complaining
That's where trust comes in
Why drag her to the hospital when I'm ready to commit my future to her

If she turns out to be a virgin after marriage, fine.
But if she turns out otherwise, then she betrayed my trust.
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by proo212(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2008
I can't believe the women fell for the sarcasm in the mens posts,
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 30, 2008

If she turns out to be a virgin after marriage, fine.
But if she turns out otherwise, then she betrayed my trust.

what kind of trust?if u trust her so well ,then i don't think u guys should even go for premarital tests in d hospital:to find out your genotypes,or HIV status.since u trust her so well
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by chisimdi(f): 11:00pm On May 30, 2008
jennykadry:

what kind of trust?if u trust her so well ,then i don't think u guys should even go for premarital tests in d hospital,to find out the genotype of d both of u,or to find out about d HIV status.since u trust her so well
jenny ike dikwa gi oh!!!!!!! leave all dis pretenders,may b there sharas(babes)hv disappointed them dis wkend,ha bia eba i wusa frustration ha.o mu si ha gba stranded. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by joycee87: 11:00pm On May 30, 2008
@jenny

ive been reading ur replies ,permit me to call u a very intelligent lady,cos indeed u r
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by debosky(m): 11:01pm On May 30, 2008
are you comparing virginity test to HIV test?? Please don't make that mistake - any woman to lie about her virginity is WICKED. I can't allow such into my home, she will wreck me completely if I do. I wonder why jenny is so vociferous in their defence - are you sure you didn't try to trick someone with this same scheme? I am very suspicious of women now. . . if they can try this, only God can save us from their other schemes. sad
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by 4Play(m): 11:02pm On May 30, 2008
chisimdi:

jenny ike dikwa gi oh!!!!!!! leave all this pretenders,may b there sharas(babes)hv disappointed them this wkend,ha bia eba i wusa frustration ha.o mu si ha gba stranded. grin grin grin grin grin

Nne. . .how Ireland sef? I just dey enjoy your posts.

Ever thought of coming to London to see the real Big Ben? grin
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 30, 2008
[b]are you comparing virginity test to HIV test?? [/b]Please don't make that mistake - any woman to lie about her virginity is WICKED. I can't allow such into my home, she will wreck me completely if I do. I wonder why jenny is so vociferous in their defence - are you sure you didn't try to trick someone with this same scheme? I am very suspicious of women now. . . if they can try this, only God can save us from their other schemes.

its part of d trust eldee is talking about, he does not want to drag her to d hospital cos he trusts her so well

@jenny

ive been reading your replies ,permit me to call u a very intelligent lady,because indeed you're

thank u darling kiss kiss

@chisi
nne apu umu nwoke oba nsi'aa juru na nairaland
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 30, 2008
Debosky stop all this fake hurt/innocence you're pulling here. It doesn't suit you instead you sound more like a comic to me, seriously. grin cheesy
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by eldee(m): 11:10pm On May 30, 2008
jennykadry:

its part of d trust eldee is talking about, he does not want to drag her to d hospital because he trusts her so well
The HIV test, the genotype check and all those ones have to be taken to protect the future
The virginity test cannot be placed in that class
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by jagalo(m): 11:12pm On May 30, 2008
@Debosky, 4 play, eldee,

you guys got my backing. There is no compromise whatsoever to be reached other than prosecution for the acused in a case of this enormous magnitude; a NON VIRGIN LADY decieving and luring a virgin GUY. What is her basis for entering into a convenant if her foundation is based on LIES.

She has to be prosecuted!
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by chisimdi(f): 11:13pm On May 30, 2008
4 Play:

Nne. . .how Ireland sef? I just dey enjoy your posts.

Ever thought of coming to London to see the real Big Ben? grin
@4play i dey thou i no b VIRGIN so hw i go come c u wen i na acho pan(mint) grin grin grin
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 30, 2008
The HIV test, the genotype check and all those ones have to be[b] taken to protect the future[/b]
The virginity test cannot be placed in that class

d above quoteted words,were ur statement right?
so y drag her to d hospital for HIV and genotype tests wen u said ,
u dont want to drag her to d hospital cos u r ready to commit ur future to her,all in d name of trust

Genotype or no genotype u guys will still go to d hospital right?so y r u confusing us?u really do not have to go for any tests since u trust her so well?
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 30, 2008
anyway we will continue tomorrow because right now,i have to go take care of mr kadry wink takia

@chisi

nne ka n lapwo ,dimi ne che mu,kanyi ga metu lovina obele wink
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Esss(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2008
Should the state of her receiver (wether it is brand new, fairly used or tokunbo) be an issue wen commiting to a relationship?

The only problem I saw in the case illustrated by the poster was the breach of the pre-marital agreement which stated that the receiver must be in "mint" condition which obviously it wasnt. And I think that was what the court base their judgement on.

If I have a pre-nuptial agreement which included such a clause and I later find out that the agreement was not kept to I'll go to court and do the same. I really dont think that marriage was based on love. Prolly another internet hook-up, or a mail order bride. The guy wanted tam-tam, and the girl supplied him belguim, you cant blame him can u.

See Naija babes rasing hell already. If that one happen for naija, most babes no go marry at all.

THINKING OUT LOUD; But how do you know if a guys decoder is brand new, fairly used or tokunbo  undecided
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by 4Play(m): 11:19pm On May 30, 2008
@Jagalo

Excellent talk my brother.Our movement is growing stronger and our awareness campaign is in full swing. The idea that a man will exercise enormous self-discipline to remain a virgin and find a woman who he thinks is also a virgin,only to find that the woman is impostor. . . .its an outrage!

These women must be dealt with severely in order to serve as deterrent.

chisimdi:

@4play i dey thou i no b VIRGIN so hw i go come c u when i na acho pan(mint) grin grin grin

I say make u come see "Big Ben".You come dey make conclusions.I am willing to compromise anyway. grin

Ireland is a lovely place,I will like to visit someday.You dey come London at all or you no dey ever leave ROI?
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 30, 2008
4play jiriri ye nwanyo because chisimdi is a happily married woman wt three soldiers to show for it lipsrsealed
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by 4Play(m): 11:22pm On May 30, 2008
jennykadry:

4play jiriri ye nwanyo because chisimdi is a happily married woman wt three soldiers to show for it lipsrsealed

So married women no dey see Big Ben?
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by chisimdi(f): 11:26pm On May 30, 2008
@4play,willing 2 compromise kini,i thot u said if no b VIRGINIA u no dey do.Roi is cool,uk na my parole.
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by chisimdi(f): 11:28pm On May 30, 2008
jennykadry:

anyway we will continue tomorrow because right now,i have to go take care of mr kadry wink takia

@chisi

nne ka n lapwo ,dimi ne che mu,kanyi ga metu lovina obele wink
@jenny nne odi necessary,ka chi bo. cheesy
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by eldee(m): 11:28pm On May 30, 2008
jennykadry:

d above quoteted words,were your statement right?
so y drag her to d hospital for HIV and genotype tests when u said ,
u don't want to drag her to d hospital because you're ready to commit your future to her,all in d name of trust

Genotype or no genotype u guys will still go to d hospital right?so y r u confusing us?u really do not have to go for any tests since u trust her so well?
The future I meant in the first one is our hearts, that'll be broken by these evil women cry cry
By the way, me telling her I don't trust her on a matter like that, that she controls, as virginity, does more harm to the relationship.
Not taking the virginity test is a compromise between trust and safety

As for the HIV, Genotype tests
The stakes are too high, the future is not just my future, but that of my kids, my health, etc
BTW it's sumn she can't control, she might not know she's AS, she might not know if she got HIV by blood transfusion
Virginity is 'Did you do it or not?'
It's a controlled variable.

If you cannot tell the truth in that kind of 'YES or NO' question, then why get married to you?
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Esss(m): 11:31pm On May 30, 2008
Onye bu ben??  wink

Hope is the same big ben and not mr big ben.
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by omoovie(f): 11:34pm On May 30, 2008
Shuu! What of babes that lost it because they used to ride horses? What of babes that lost it because of injury? The ones that are very elastic to begin with?----don't make me tell you stuff that will make you wash your eyes with alum. Y'all are ridiculous! The "test" is to see if she tears and bleeds all over the place! Well news flash! That test isn't 100% proof! Stop sleeping with girls or hoodwinking innocent ones into sleeping with you so there might be more virgins around! Haba! Like say virginity na the secret to successful marriage or na prize! When you sleep with am d first night nko?  Abegi! Rubbish!
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by amberella: 11:42pm On May 30, 2008
4 Play:

@Jagalo

Excellent talk my brother.Our movement is growing stronger and our awareness campaign is in full swing. The idea that a man will exercise enormous self-discipline to remain a virgin and find a woman who he thinks is also a virgin,only to find that the woman is impostor. . . .its an outrage!

These women must be dealt with severely in order to serve as deterrent.

How do these men prove their virginity?

You can't punish a woman for not having a hymen when it is NOT a definitive indicator of virginity.

Do you people enjoy living in darkness?  Educate yourselves!
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by eldee(m): 11:43pm On May 30, 2008
omoovie:

Shuu! What of babes that lost it because they used to ride horses? What of babes that lost it because of injury or improper tampon usage? What of babes that are still technically virgins because their hymen is very elastic? What of babes that have slept with girls and not boys? What of babes that have had---don't make me tell you stuff that will make you wash your eyes with alum. Y'all are ridiculous! Stop sleeping with girls or hoodwinking innocent ones into sleeping with you so there might be more virgins around!
Abeg!!! Spare me the tales by moonlight
How come once we start talking bout this, you guys quickly draw out the 'Motorcycle hymen rupture' card
This only happens in abonormal occassions, one in how many?

How come our mothers and grandmothers never used to have their hymen ruptured during farmwork?
How did our forefathers find them?
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by amberella: 11:45pm On May 30, 2008
eldee:

Abeg!!! Spare me the tales by moonlight
How come once we start talking bout this, you guys quickly draw out the 'Motorcycle hymen rupture' card
This only happens in abonormal occassions, one in how many?

How come our mothers and grandmothers never used to have their hymen ruptured during farmwork?
How did our forefathers find them?

They did, my friend.  As time progresses, the medical community learns more and more.  In the time of our grandparents, people didn't know better.  They didn't know that women could be born without hymens, or that a pregnant woman can have her hymen in tact.  And no, it is not rare.  I did not bleed my first time and I know of several other women who also did not.
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Esss(m): 11:50pm On May 30, 2008
Ridin what?? What do you mean riding horses? How does that affect a womans receiver? please explain futher
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by eldee(m): 11:55pm On May 30, 2008
amber_ella:

They did, my friend.  As time progresses, the medical community learns more and more.  In the time of our grandparents, people didn't know better.  They didn't know that women could be born without hymens, or that a pregnant woman can have her hymen in tact.  And no, it is not rare.  I did not bleed my first time and I know of several other women who also did not.
If it's as common as you try to put it, then 50% of the women of that era got sent home on the wedding night innit?
Especially when it was so important in the marriages of that era.

Let's see how true your hypothesis is
Should we use Nairaland as a sample space to see how many ladies didn't bleed on their first experience?
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by amberella: 11:56pm On May 30, 2008
Esss:

Ridin what?? What do you mean riding horses? How does that affect a womans receiver? please explain futher

Please read this or do some of your own research on the internet or elsewhere:

http://www.coolnurse.com/hymen.htm

Many girls and teens tear or otherwise dilate their hymen while participating in sports like bicycling, horseback riding, gymnastics or inserting tampons, or while masturbating. A girl may not even know this has occurred, since there may be little or no blood or pain involved when this happens. The tissues of the vulva are generally very thin and delicate prior to puberty. The presence or absence of a hymen in no way indicates whether or not a female is a virgin. * You are a virgin until you have sexual intercourse.*

Some hymens are elastic enough to permit a penis to enter without tearing, or they tear only partially, and there is NO bleeding at all. When adequately lubricated the vagina is fairly 'flexible' and will stretch without discomfort for most women. Sometimes, a woman has sex for years with no real 'tearing' at all, only stretching of the hymen and then at another time the same woman might tear from 'rough sex' or sex with a different partner with a larger penis. Remnants of the hymen are usually still present until a woman delivers a baby vaginally.
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by ima1(f): 7:57am On May 31, 2008
You men need to get over yourselves eh, because this one wey una dey look for virgins now, how many women una don disvirgin wey una no marry eh. you do know that what goes around comes around, wetin una dey do to another person pikin, somebody go do am to your pikin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Can Only Pick One Of These, Chose Wisely...(photo) / Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! / When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.