Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,135 members, 7,931,880 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:51 PM

What Your Poop Says About Your Health. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Your Poop Says About Your Health. (41217 Views)

Disgusting? Yes!! But Know What Your Poop Says About Your Health. / Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) / What Your Poop Says About You: Colour, Size And Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by goodgood2(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
nwabobo: No pictures? grin
I'm not sure if you would love to see the poop of some nairalanders. Some are colorless, while some are blue in color.
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by nwabobo: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by Revolva(m): 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
As for em My poop is GOLD...all gold everythang grin grin
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by bigmo1(m): 12:41am On Aug 06, 2013
ekwerendi: pls how can I post to d front page...I mean an article to d front page...tnx
Just try and get a picture of the Royal baby's poo, and I can guarantee you a frontpage debut.

1 Like

Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
when i leave home to a strange place maybe to somewhere i've never been before, it usually takes several days b4 i poop. In d just concluded nysc camp, i didn't poop for a week and five days days. Weird huh?? Dats just me.
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by realsammie(m): 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
booqee: when i leave home to a strange place maybe to somewhere i've never been before, it usually takes several days b4 i poop. In d just concluded nysc camp, i didn't poop for a week and five days days. Weird huh?? Dats just me.

Same applies 2 me too boobsque . whenever i travel to a far place, i don't poop for more than a week. though heavens will let loose d day i decide to shiit. na so i go they open my eyez wide dey shout 4 toilet.
for the 3 weeks nysc camp, i only poop just thrice.
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by shawrygal(f): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
realsammie:

Same applies 2 me too boobsque . whenever i travel to a far place, i don't poop for more than a week. though heavens will let loose d day i decide to shiit. na so i go they open my eyez wide dey shout 4 toilet.
I was thinking of going to a hospital to complain about my poop. I can do without going to poop for a week and some days. People says am not normal especially if i visit a new environment.
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
eyenCalabar: TYPES OF POO POO
1) Ghost poo:
The kind of poo when you feel there’s poo coming out, but no poo in the toilet.

2) Clean poo: You kak it out, see the poo in the
toilet but nothing on the tissue.

3) Wet poo: After wiping plenty times you still feel unwiped.

4) Second wave poo:
You’re done kaking, pull up your pants, then realise you need to kak some more.

5) Pop a vein on the forehead poo:
You strain so much to get it out, you feel like you are
having a stroke.

6) Gassy poo: So noisy everyone within earshot is giggling.

7) Drinkers poo:
It leaves the most noticable skid marks at the bottom of the toilet.

coolThe I wish I could kak poo:
You wanna kak but all you do is sit on
the toilet and fart a few times and nothing
came.

9) Wet cheek poo:
It drops so fast it splashes on your butt cheeks.

10) The dangling poo:
The one that refuses to leave the ass, you have to shake it off.

11) Oh shit poo:
The type you are in the middle of dropping big
one and you forgot to lock the toilet and
someone you have been forming for entered
without knocking and the poo disappeared.

12) Surprise poo:
This gives no signal, you’re about to fart but
BAAMMM! its poo!! Wait until this happen to you
in a public place you’ll know the importance of
early morning poo.
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha...ON POINT!!!
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 08, 2013
realsammie:

lol..same ere. When i eventually wan release the thing, i go dey shine eyes dey push like pregnant woman. grin Lolz
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2013
hnnnnnnnn...this thread smells of poo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? / Family Confirms Death Of Lagos Diploma Holder Who Jumped Into Lagoon / Hawker Gives Birth To Baby Boy By The Roadside In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.