Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,728 members, 7,889,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:49 AM

Who Are Your Bbathechase Top5. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Are Your Bbathechase Top5. (711 Views)

#bbathechase- Check Out The Dress Elikem Made For Pokello / Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase / Hit Or Miss? Jackie Appiah And OC Ukeje's Outfit To #bbathechase Eviction Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Your Bbathechase Top5. by Sureboy411: 8:05am On Aug 05, 2013
As we all know bigbrotherafrica reality TV show is gradually coming to an end, with two nigerian house mate in the house.
My question now is who will make it to the final as in the top5.and as it is two nigerian are in the house, could that mean advantage or disadvantage?

Well this are my top5
1. Beverly...by the virtue of winning the head of house she earn herself two more weeks in the house, which may mean automatic ticket to the final.

2. Angelo....south africa

3. Melvin.....nigeria

4. Dillish....namibia

5. Elikem ....Ghana

That's my own list you can add yours
Re: Who Are Your Bbathechase Top5. by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2013
BrodA !!! Find work do na, early monday morning 8:05am when evry bdy dey go work u dey here dey post big broda.

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Yet To Contact Me —tonto Dikeh / Pics:ladies At The Glam Report Event / Pics:see Toyin Lawani's N550,000 Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.