Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,611 members, 7,878,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme (10518 Views)

A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by bcomputer101: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kayusfity: Mods please ban me

MOD, please also BAN me!

I was BAN in politics section this morning base of my constructive ideological argument with a lunatic who believes he can dominate the internet with tribal difference...

I don't know why i was BAN by AFAM!

But i'm waiting for the day that nairaland we hold there join together party. Seriously i will force some MOD's in my car boot down home.

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by hensben(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
Delsu did theirs too was d big deal
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by samquad(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2013

Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
NDU (Niger Delta University) did same, conducts Post-UTME for first choice candidates last weekend! Na God go help us O, but we have to help ourselves first!
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by Blessednorbet(m): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yungwizzzy:
send me card first
sir why are you asking that kind of question after when you are the president?
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by Adex098(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
hollandis: Hausa man what do yu expect.Stupid ignorant people.They dont know wat a union represent
Who's the ignorant w**** here
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by Odunharry(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
Adex098:
Who's the ignorant w**** here

dat hollandis guy nid cane
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by Leyqute(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
hollandis: hausa.......... blah blah blah
ban dey wait 4 u
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by greatestman(m): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
hollandis: Hausa man what do yu expect.Stupid ignorant people.They dont know wat a union represent
an average hausa man is better than u
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by adonis110: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
FUTMINNA!!!! Hmmm.... Dr Jimoh!!!!! Lips sealed
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by Real9ine(m): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
ur stewpid ...
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by costan306(m): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
the jux feel lyk talking
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by Phaven: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yes, FUTMINNA is very much on the go, foused nd serious too,in producing leaders of tomorrow.ASUU lacks aims and objectives

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by mubsy1988(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
It will nt b better 4 dose wu said d post utme should nt hold. I hate envy people, I ASUU nt der wen oau did dere post utme? So what is nw d point? ASUU should park dere useless strike lyf go sit down jor!!! Dem dey are lookin 4 whom 2 damage it carier. cool
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by Unitedforever(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
Eyin Moderator, continue to delete my post oh,
God is watching you clearly in HD
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by Vanityupnvanity(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
Adsu don do dem own, oya fut yola wetin una dey wait 4? Make ASUU go chop p**h.
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by hollandis(f): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
ASUU is fighting for a collective cause and tHe hausa guy is sabotaging their effort.These guys that don't know the meaning of UNION.iF you talk nau e would say he has phd...phd in what?phd in boko

~ UNION OF UNIVERSITIES
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by hollandis(f): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
greatest man:
an average hausa man is better than u
The lowliest of lows in nigeria is better than your mother anuofia

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by Codedeben: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2013

Don't just understand why most of you can't post a comment without a direct or an indirect insult on a particular tribe.

Its fast becoming a trend on nairaland. Almost every comments you come across on nairaland lately is already sandwiched with an insult directed to some set of people. This goes to show your upbringing. It gets me wondering what these set of people dubbed tomorrow leaders have in stock for this great nation.
Too much of hatred and tribalism.

Immediately you read the subject, you just clicked the reply button without engaging your brain in any form of thinking activity. From your insane comment, you obviously didn't know jack about FUTMINNA. You must have thought because its Minna and located in the Northern part of the country then the lecturers there must be Hausas or Fulani herdsmen. You need to get act together.
If I may ask, what's the correlation between the topic of this thread and your comment?

MORALE OF THE STORY »» »» You should always reason and act in a way that is extremely devoid of any form of sentiment. This is the only way to have the Naija of our dream realised.

3 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by hollandis(f): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
Codedeben:

Don't just understand why most of you can't post a comment without a direct or an indirect insult on a particular tribe.

Its fast becoming a trend on nairaland. Almost every comments you come across on nairaland lately is already sandwiched with an insult directed to some set of people. This goes to show your upbringing. It gets me wondering what these set of people dubbed tomorrow leaders have in stock for this great nation.
Too much of hatred and tribalism.

Immediately you read the subject, you just clicked the reply button without engaging your brain in any form of thinking activity. From your insane comment, you obviously didn't know jack about FUTMINNA. You must have thought because its Minna and located in the Northern part of the country then the lecturers there must be Hausas or Fulani herdsmen. You need to get act together.
If I may ask, what's the correlation between the topic of this thread and your comment?

MORALE OF THE STORY »» »» You should always reason and act in a way that is extremely devoid of any form of sentiment. This is the only way to have the Naija of our dream realised.

i am simply being realistic.Does he have two heads?Is he better than vc's from other school?This is a careless and stuupid sabotage by him
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by DrSadikMagaji(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
How do ignorant,stupid people comments?? Just like you did.
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by moshoodn(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
That's my Alma Mater. . .
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by Codedeben: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
hollandis:

i am simply being realistic.Does he have two heads?Is he better than vc's from other school?This is a careless and stuupid sabotage by him

Dear, some schools also went ahead with their post-jamb against ASUU'S order and these are not northern schools nor governed by an Hausa man.
You need to understand that most VCs differ when it comes to union activities. They're always against ASUU or any other institution's union bodies esp when it comes to activities that are aimed at crippling school programs.
The ASUU executives of the institution, if they were active enough should have been the one to disrupt the post UME the day it held. But this one took place without the academic staff. He must have used the NASU to conduct and supervise the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by Kinghenreey: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
the putme was conducted electronically so Hw did ASUU comes in ?

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by mubsy1988(m): 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
U yourself, u are talking out of ignorance. I don't blame u.
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by yinxfun(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
make Una port to d better by far university...........unilorin our alma&Mata we sing..
There's Nothing like strike in our dictionary ....I rep unilorin
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by Amule5000us(m): 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by meforyou1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
bcomputer101:

MOD, please also BAN me!

I was BAN in politics section this morning base of my constructive ideological argument with a lunatic who believes he can dominate the internet with tribal difference...

I don't know why i was BAN by AFAM!

But i'm waiting for the day that nairaland we hold there join together party. Seriously i will force some MOD's in my car boot down home.
are u minding afam4eva? I blame seun that gave such a character admin rights. Afam an unrepetant igbo hater
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
Aromas:

@Holland or Hollandian weytin b ur name self? Craze dey worry u, weutin cum make attack dis Hausa man now?

Heis!! ABOKI SHINE MY SHOE
Re: FUTMINNA Ignores ASUU, Conducts Post-Utme by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
I pity most of you that hate the Northerners you don't know. Hausa man or not who says that's the only tribe in the North? I'm a PH-City boy and an Alma Mater of Futmx(Futminna). Please my fellow southerners let's take it easy with the hate and see reasons with the University Authorities for the future of our youths. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Chides FG Over Failure To Attend ASUP Negotiation Meeting / Unilag's Diploma And Advanced Diploma In Security Operation And Management. / See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.