Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,815 members, 7,918,628 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:00 PM

If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: (3794 Views)

See Weird Way Nigerian Girl Based In UK Found Out Lagos Boyfriend Was Cheating / Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by Antidote1(f): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2008
Uche2nna:

Yeah, thats right. But it is still a catch 22 situation. Once he knows of your suscipicions , he covers up his tracks. I would tongue

And by the way, it is said if a girl starts suspecting his man of cheating, chances are he is. Men most times are not that crafty. But women? Now thats a different story.

You are so right, I have discovered that men arent as witty as they may want to force us to believe, When it comes to hiding their tracks, they suck miserably tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by minute(f): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2008
i don't need to ask his friend

sooner or later i know im going to find out.

and when i find out,i swear to goodness thats going to be the end of it.
hold the explanation.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by Uche2nna(m): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2008
~Antidote~:

You are so right, I have discovered that men arent as witty as they may want to force us to believe, When it comes to hiding their tracks, they suck miserably tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin

I know U would like that.

Now here is a flip side to it,

Women most times know what is going on but would prefer not to admit it.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by Antidote1(f): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2008
Uche2nna:

I know You would like that.

Now here is a flip side to it,

Women most times know what is going on but would prefer not to admit it.

And you are so right, Many women may have had past relationships where they endured the same or worse behaviour and for fear of "starting all over again" decide to stick it out. A very dangerous practice, if I may add.

The truth is I am really confuzzled about this who cheating thingy. If two people aren't getting along, cheating should NEVER an alternative. just let go and move on. Why suffer thy self? cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by BLUETWOOTH(f): 4:30am On Jun 12, 2008
[i]send request
request acknowledged
verify code
code verified
authenticate access
access authenticated, stand by[/i]gateway access granted

<come in bluetwooth>

request completed, command terminated

Noooo, buy bluetwooth
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 4:33am On Jun 12, 2008
okk
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 4:58am On Jun 12, 2008
StephenP:

Do you have any evidence he is cheating? If you have evidence he's cheating, why do you need a confession from anyone? Just walk away.
its not that easy oooooo
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 5:09am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

its not that easy oooooo

It really is. You have all the evidence he's cheating yet you want him to confess.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 5:10am On Jun 12, 2008
nahh d walk away part. whitout even giving some form of punching or heavy beating. LOL
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 5:28am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

nahh d walk away part. whitout even giving some form of punching or heavy beating. LOL

LOL!!! If you are you bigger than him, go ahead. If he's stronger, I suggest you just walk away unbruised.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 6:32am On Jun 12, 2008
StephenP:

LOL!!! If you are you bigger than him, go ahead. If he's stronger, I suggest you just walk away unbruised.
how can i be bigger than him, havent u seen some babes that looks small and still gat all the jet li skills. BTW who do u think taught Jackie chan wat he knows wink
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 6:55am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

how can i be bigger than him, havent u seen some babes that looks small and still gat all the jet li skills. BTW who do u think taught Jackie chan what he knows wink

LOL!!! Just don't come back to Nairaland crying.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 6:56am On Jun 12, 2008
StephenP:

LOL!!! Just don't come back to Nairaland crying.
for what now

who can bash acidrop in this land. no one, no one no oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. grin
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

for what now

who can bash acidrop in this land. no one, no one no oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. grin

LOL!!! Anyway, how's Australia treating you?
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 7:11am On Jun 12, 2008
australia is aiight. am planning on moving though
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 7:18am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

australia is aiight. am planning on moving though

Cool. Mind if I ask where?
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 7:22am On Jun 12, 2008
aint sure though. wanna go on exchange student somewere, prolly asia. LOL noooooooooooot. nah seriously prolly canada
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

aint sure though. want to go on exchange student somewere, prolly asia. LOL noooooooooooot. nah seriously prolly canada

Ok.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2008
hold up, is that u in ur pic?
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

hold up, is that u in your pic?

Yup.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2008
no its not
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 7:32am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

no its not

LOL!!! Really? Who is it?
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2008
i dont know. . . .really. show me another pic? u gat facebook or something?
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 7:39am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

i don't know. . . .really. show me another pic? u gat facebook or something?

Nah I ain't got Facebook. 'Bout the pictures, sorry but you might have to wait till I update my profile and change my picture because I just put that up today and I don't want to be stalked. smiley
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 7:39am On Jun 12, 2008
well u can put it up again, after u showed me d odas? and as for the stalking, i doubt that like 98%
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2008
[size=1pt]Women and Evidence[/size] Dang! LOL!! Check it now.
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2008
it looks kinda different? one more pls grin
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

it looks kind of different? one more please grin

Really?
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2008
yeah. lol it takes a while to convince me. i can show u mine if u want. am not scared. unlike someone tongue
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 7:49am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

yeah. lol it takes a while to convince me. i can show u mine if u want. am not scared. unlike someone tongue
Jeez. . . there you go. LOL
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by acidrop(f): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2008
heyi u didnt have a tatoo in the other pic undecided. although the face looks the same
Re: If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: by StephenP(m): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2008
The camera didn't show my shoulder. But yeah I have a tattoo. Convinced now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? / My Sweet Heart 's' Dumped Me / Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.