Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,595 members, 7,951,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December (39761 Views)

Beautiful AIT Presenter Kome Osalor – Definite Eye Candy / Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures / Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by speaktoinzaghi(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
Joavid: RMD has a son this old shocked and i have been crushing on him all this years wen i culd have hooked up with a younger version.
RMD i love you embarassed
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by PureNigerian: 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
@babe_online
Congratz to them...beautiful wife.
they live in the city I live in... cheesy cheesy
Its WINNIPEG and MANITOBA...not what's written there.

My dear, you don't live in Winnipeg.
If you do, you will know that Manitoba is a province and Winnipeg
is the capital, so what they wrote is right and you are very wrong.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by ladygogo: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
PureNigerian:

Take it easy na. grin i think Kome moved to Toronto already.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
PureNigerian:

huh? the city and province was spelt wrongly and I corrected the OP.

I know you live in Manitoba too o.

Thanks for telling me. undecided undecided
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by revilomichaels(m): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
checkout one of the newest current blog.... www.reviloonthebeat..com
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by revilomichaels(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
checkout the Newest blog in town.... www.reviloonthebeat..com
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: grin
Ah1 Honey pie, I was just trying to apply 4 d 2nd wife. Hope u ll like her when she enter d house.
hw r u dng
You see yourself. You don't even know how you supposed wife is doing. And you for help me correct my spelling now. tongue grin
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by okuya: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
I've a always known RMD has an older son, met him in the 1990's, @ special school for the deaf @ Ibadan, cos he's hearing impaired (deaf), he was a young boy of about 14-16, he told me he grew up with his grand mum, and wasn't used to his dad as he hardly comes around to see him. I can't remember his name nor if he's the young man in the pix, and if he is, am so happy for him cos it all eventually turned out for good
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
Vanneni: You see yourself. You don't even know how you supposed wife is doing. And you for help me correct my spelling now. tongue grin
ouch! (covering my face my hands) Omalicha, biko nnu. Blv u r dng fine.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Policewoman(f): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
CONGRATZ TO THE COUPLE.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by tpia5: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
okuya: I've a always known RMD has an older son, met him in the 1990's, @ special school for the deaf @ Ibadan, cos he's hearing impaired (deaf), he was a young boy of about 14-16, he told me he grew up with his grand mum, and wasn't used to his dad as he hardly comes around to see him. I can't remember his name nor if he's the young man in the pix, and if he is, am so happy for him cos it all eventually turned out for good

is that his reason for being all over the lady?

btw do they need to move the wedding date forward because i doubt the fiancee no go carry belle before december, going by those photos.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by tpia5: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
Joavid: RMD has a son this old shocked and i have been crushing on him all this years wen i culd have hooked up with a younger version.

you mean you cant crush on any of the hundreds of single young bachelors on nl, its rmd and rmd only who gets your goat?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Niiade(m): 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
okuya: I've a always known RMD has an older son, met him in the 1990's, @ special school for the deaf @ Ibadan, cos he's hearing impaired (deaf), he was a young boy of about 14-16, he told me he grew up with his grand mum, and wasn't used to his dad as he hardly comes around to see him. I can't remember his name nor if he's the young man in the pix, and if he is, am so happy for him cos it all eventually turned out for good

Na that's not him, He is Kome's Elder brother.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by chuchuo: 7:02am On Aug 07, 2013
He even has an older son.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 07, 2013
He should have married from his state instead of marrying that Yoruba.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: ouch! (covering my face my hands) Omalicha, biko nnu. Blv u r dng fine.
I'm very fine. smiley
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by deife(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2013
Rukemi291: I know this thread will hit front page. Let me quickly register my registration

cheesy Lol at 'register my registration.'

I wish the duo all the very best.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by McMastiff(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2013
Mtchewww! Na now him day cum break? Or na bcuz 2drop posts 4 nairaland na free? I no blame una...Na me login!!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by lipstick1(f): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2013
MEE no born for RMD,
Na the one wey she for born for am,lead to her death na.
Congrats RMD.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
Vanneni: I'm very fine. smiley
gud 2 hear dat. Hope u r coping wt d ASUU strike?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by rawhide: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by mosquitoway: 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
rawhide: i swear i no go lie...me and my boiz finger this girl for high school days shocked tongue
very rude and dirty...statement from an obvious nobody..I thot nairaland had moderators to crap out such silliness,I wish d couple d best,and to mr broke ass dreamer,good u still dream ,be respectful in your next life and maybe u won't be such a loser
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by rawhide: 3:45am On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by malaria(f): 6:32am On Aug 08, 2013
December wedding, and they have started making noise about it. Hope they will tell us when they separate. Yeyebrities
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: gud 2 hear dat. Hope u r coping wt d ASUU strike?
ASUU strike ke. I who has graduated.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by fairygeh(f): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2013
Uncanny Genius: He should have married from his state instead of marrying that Yoruba.
. You are a fool.wts ur business with him marrying a yoruba lady?are you the one who will decide which tribe he is to marry from?ode.reply me and you are in trouble today.tribalistic he-goat.foolish fool,an obvious nobody.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Obelomo: 4:34am On Aug 09, 2013
In nigeriafilms.com they said kome is RMD Stepson!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Obelomo: 4:37am On Aug 09, 2013
Although RMD had his first child when he was sixteen but kome is Mee son, and not for him. Yall can check modernghana.com too!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2013
fairygeh: . You are a fool.wts ur business with him marrying a yoruba lady?are you the one who will decide which tribe he is to marry from?ode.reply me and you are in trouble today.tribalistic he-goat.foolish fool,an obvious nobody.
See this dirty fool! Who the hell are you? I don't blame you idiotic ofe.mmanu. Please take a trip to hell. Dirty Slut!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
Vanneni: ASUU strike ke. I who has graduated.
ok, tot u r still schooling
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December by fairygeh(f): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
Uncanny Genius: See this dirty fool! Who the hell are you? I don't blame you idiotic ofe.mmanu. Please take a trip to hell. Dirty Slut!
. Oponu omo ale jatijati.stinking fool.ugly baboon.GTFOH.your sisters are sluts.werey omo oshi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) / Basketmouth Called Olamide A Beast After An Event In Manchester See Why [photos] / Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.