Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,394 members, 7,881,432 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

Domain Name Business - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (86578 Views)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
Just relax... When it's time, I will see how I can help. Or if you have someone outside Nigeria, get the person to help u.
never2late: @ 2sexy Please how did you scaled through on domainlore.com I was tried to register sometimes ago but they are not accept Nigerian in their platform.
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
oladayo042: cjccoukt1 for $4.49

That was the lowest price I could find online. The lowest .co.uk coupon on Domainpricemonitor.com is for $6.49 and a bunch of them may not even work.

Thank you very much. I will try it tomorrow. My card is low. I'll give feedback tomorrow.
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
2s£xy:
Goodjoehunt, I need ya help for some domains.

Please send me an email.

Email sent. Waiting for your reply.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
2s£xy:
Just relax... When it's time, I will see how I can help. Or if you have someone outside Nigeria, get the person to help u.
But 2sexy you shuda just answered d question at once, He asked how did you do ur own? did someone abroad opened it for you? or thier is some trick?

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
And I said if he has someone outside naija to help him, that would be cool.

I didn't use any naija details.
mikelreal: But 2sexy you shuda just answered d question at once, He asked how did you do ur own? did someone abroad opened it for you? or thier is some trick?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
Check ur email.
thegoodjoehunt:

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
2s£xy:
I didn't use any naija details.
In other words someone abroad opened it for you Simple, my people hope una don hear? To operate with domainlore you ve to get someone abroad to create an account for you, cos domainlore will send a text to your fone number.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
@onedollar, I ve sent u a message on whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
sopowerful.com dropped 5 mins, before i could search to register it, its been captured.na wao
Re: Domain Name Business by akeemag: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
mikelreal: In other words someone abroad opened it for you Simple, my people hope una don hear? To operate with domainlore you ve to get someone abroad to create an account for you, cos domainlore will send a text to your fone number.
but if its possible to create foreign telephone nos online dat can forward and recieve CALL and SMS here in naija, i thnk dat wil solve d problm
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
akeemag: but if its possible to create foreign telephone nos online dat can forward and recieve CALL and SMS here in naija, i thnk dat wil solve d problm
I googled n googled this b4 , if u know how do share.
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
akeemag: but if its possible to create foreign telephone nos online dat can forward and recieve CALL and SMS here in naija, i thnk dat wil solve d problm

Thats dubious step! You'll get caught. Even though if u don't get caught, it ain't a clean line...
If you follow the appropriate line, u won't have any problem
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
mikelreal: I googled n googled this b4 , if u know how do share.
UKnumbers.com - gives you a free UK number
Tollfreeforwarding.com - gives you a US number for a fee after a free trial.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Thats dubious step! You'll get caught. Even though if u don't get caught, it ain't a clean line...
emm we re not duping or scamming anybody..am not even intrested in d domainlore sef..not a .co.uk fan.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
This will depend on if they do not request for a valid ID card as part of their verification process. If they don't, getting a UK number solves the problem.

Since 2sexy has sold on their platform before, maybe he can enlighten this thread on their verification process. Hope they won't turn around and ask you for an ID after selling your domain and having your money with them? 2sexy please respond.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
Nobody has time to call you. The phone the is just for verification and nothing more... Just like gmail was doing at one time.

If there is a way you can get someone to send the verification sms, you are done and nobody will disturb you any further. Every other communication will be done via email when you sell your domain.
oladayo042: This will depend on if they do not request for a valid ID card as part of their verification process. If they don't, getting a UK number solves the problem.

Since 2sexy has sold on their platform before, maybe he can enlighten this thread on their verification process. Hope they won't turn around and ask you for an ID after selling your domain and having your money with them? 2sexy please respond.
Re: Domain Name Business by lakefist(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
its very possible,i av my usa no. that text,call here in 9ja
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

If you call it dubious, I'll agree with you but isn't that what people do with Paypal? Deceiving Paypal using US details with a VPN!

Please show me the 'appropriate line'. I'm ready to learn.
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
2s£xy:
Nobody has time to call you. The phone the is just for verification and nothing more... Just like gmail was doing at one time.

If there is a way you can get someone to send the verification sms, you are done and nobody will disturb you any further. Every other communication will be done via email when you sell your domain.
Thanks for the response boss. Hope they don't monitor IP address like Sedo?
Do you login with Naija IP?
What do you think about getting a number from UKNumbers (since its just for a message)?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
Nah... Dey don't.

Just get someone to get the phone to send the sms and u are fine. But make SURE you don't shill bid. It's against their TOS and that why Letting.co.uk auction was cancelled yesterday.
oladayo042: Thanks for the response boss. Hope they don't monitor IP address like Sedo? Do you login with Naija IP?
Re: Domain Name Business by Iytech(m): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
I've been trying to get registered at namepros but I keep getting this '' registration declined, spammers are not bla bla bla'' . For heaven's sake, why do they think I' m a spammer. Does it have anything to do wit my naija IP?.

2sexy, dotcom, mikelreal, Oladayo, I need advice from you guys. How do I get get over this registration wahala?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
Uknumbers is only to forward calls... How do u send d sms?
oladayo042: Thanks for the response boss. Hope they don't monitor IP address like Sedo?
Do you login with Naija IP?
What do you think about getting a number from UKNumbers (since its just for a message)?
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
Check your mail, 2s£xy.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Why are you having such problema and how long has it been going on? They have been doing system upgrade for sometime now because when I tried to login in, I get the upgrade bs. May be it's due to some glitches.
Iytech: I been trying to get registered at namepros but I keep getting this '' registration declined, spammers are not bla bla bla'' . For heaven's sake, why do they think I' m a spammer. Does it have anything to do wit my naija IP?.

2sexy, dotcom, mikelreal, Oladayo, I need advice from you guys. How do I get get over this registration wahala?
Re: Domain Name Business by Iytech(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
2s£xy:
Why are you having such problema and how long has it been going on? They have been doing system upgrade for sometime now because when I tried to login in, I get the upgrade bs. May be it's due to some glitches.

I first tried to register about 4 days ago. I then used a different name and email address this evening, still the same declined response.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
I just replied you now.
thegoodjoehunt:

Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
Iytech: I been trying to get registered at namepros but I keep getting this '' registration declined, spammers are not bla bla bla'' . For heaven's sake, why do they think I' m a spammer. Does it have anything to do wit my naija IP?.

I'm not a NP member bro but i can tell you that the reason for that message is not because of your IP, since we have 2sexy and mikelreal there on NP.

Maybe a software on your system is bundled with spam traffic. I downloaded the 'Expired Domains' software from a link that was posted on the first thread. After installing it, I noticed that I couldn't make Google searches again because my computer 'seems to be sending automatic queries'. I have to uninstall the software befored being enabled to use Google back.

This is just my opinion.

I saw your mail and I will reply you tomorrow. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
2s£xy:
I just replied you now.

Check and reply quickly.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
http://domaingang.com/domain-news/registrar-melbourne-it-in-trouble-as-twitter-com-account-gets-compromised/

P.S: who sent me a PM? If it's from here, I have disabled the email on here. Sorry
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
2£xy check mail.
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
Iytech: I've been trying to get registered at namepros but I keep getting this '' registration declined, spammers are not bla bla bla'' . For heaven's sake, why do they think I' m a spammer. Does it have anything to do wit my naija IP?.

use vpn either tunnelbear or hotspotshield
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
is it business wise to reg a three letter.org like h8r.org?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.