Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,839 members, 7,889,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Oprah Winfrey Graces The Cover Of Her Magazine In Huge 1.6 Kg Afro Wig - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oprah Winfrey Graces The Cover Of Her Magazine In Huge 1.6 Kg Afro Wig (1228 Views)

Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine / Yvonne Nelson And Azeezat Graces The Cover Page Of House Of Maliq Magazine / Nigerian Fashion Designer, Deola Sagoe Graces The Cover Of Tw Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oprah Winfrey Graces The Cover Of Her Magazine In Huge 1.6 Kg Afro Wig by omobarBlog(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
The media mogul is wearing a giant afro on the cover of the September issue of her magazine O.
Dressed in a figure-hugging orange dress and simple gold jewellery, Oprah was so enamoured with the photo that she made it her profile picture on Facebook and Twitter.
And she wrote:
'Just revealed this new over of O, The Oprah Magazine - one of my faves ever - Let's talk about HAIR! Love this cover so much, I'm making it my new profile pic!'
source :http://omobar..com/2013/08/the-media-mogul-is-wearing-giant-afro.html

Re: Oprah Winfrey Graces The Cover Of Her Magazine In Huge 1.6 Kg Afro Wig by annfeliks(f): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
omobarBlog: The media mogul is wearing a giant afro on the cover of the September issue of her magazine O.
Dressed in a figure-hugging orange dress and simple gold jewellery, Oprah was so enamoured with the photo that she made it her profile picture on Facebook and Twitter.
And she wrote:
'Just revealed this new over of O, The Oprah Magazine - one of my faves ever - Let's talk about HAIR! Love this cover so much, I'm making it my new profile pic!'
source :http://omobar..com/2013/08/the-media-mogul-is-wearing-giant-afro.html
Is she a peacock grin gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Graces The Cover Of Her Magazine In Huge 1.6 Kg Afro Wig by omobarBlog(m): 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
annfeliks: Is she a peacock grin gringrin

ask me oh....
Re: Oprah Winfrey Graces The Cover Of Her Magazine In Huge 1.6 Kg Afro Wig by dominique(f): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
She's not looking bad though this kind of wig can only be used for editorial purposes. But isn't it about time she stopped gracing her magazine covers? She should use other Celebs abeg.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Graces The Cover Of Her Magazine In Huge 1.6 Kg Afro Wig by MMotimo: 6:09am On Aug 09, 2013
I love Oprah but I really wish this absurd airbrushing would stop. In reality, she's much heavier than her magazine covers portray and the world knows. She's proud of her looks, enough of the constant airbrushing to make her look less heavy. . . . it's just so fake

(1) (Reply)

Most Holy Corper / So Hot! Browse Through These New Outfits, Perhabs You Might See Your Taste / Check Out These Collection Of Sexy Female Sleeping Gowns Displayed In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.