Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:05 PM

Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her (24405 Views)

Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos / She Deceived And Forced Me Into Marrying Her / 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by DrLorenz1(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2009
Such a sin as this, i don't he should ask for forgive. And this is a lesson to fathers.
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by farochron(m): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2009
Well there are lots of children out there that are results of these sacrilegious acts. This is why you'll wonder why some humans are so barbaric and in humane. Some of these children are in motherless babies home others that are not so fortunate are found in gutter and roadside while some even live with you and me.
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by Easypizzy(f): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2009
chinekeh! the man is sick, !!
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by Anabel(f): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2009
sayso:

idiot zombi

gbam!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by Rooneyboy(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2009
Without a doubt, that man is mentally ill.
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by Alalabi(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
Thank God this is happenin 2a xtian home.. If it were 2b Muslim, I know what d Idiots would have bin sayin... Like I should say this man's action represents d whole of xtianity.. And that is what d so-called jesus preached 2 em in d bible. Ignorants
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by Aizebioje(m): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
His wife ran away 15yr ago nd he bleeped His daughter and claims it was an instruction from God? From the story,he didn't do it once or twice! Mtchew.sick father,sicker daughter WISE BIMPE
Re: Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her by azpekuliar: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
Yaribas again with in-cest. Na wa ooo....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please help Find My Kid Brother / Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Minna After 17 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.