Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,880 members, 7,952,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” (23638 Views)

Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains / Buhari Responds To #babawhileyouweregone / Okey Ndibe Declared Enemy Of State During Yar'Adua Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by cumpaddre(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
**sobs for my country** how will we move forward when the youths who are supposed to stage a revolution are the quickest to make silly jokes outta literally EVERYTHING!!,be it good or bad, that happens in Nigeria and post it on twitter or instagram.

So when our police force is incompetent, we joke and laugh about it, when our President makes clueless decisions, we make jokes about it, when our football teams wash-out at the quarter-finals, we quickly form jokes to laugh about, when our Universities are shut down for a whole month because of greed from both the FG and ASUU, we the students who are supposed to call them to order will sit down at home and complain to ourselves or our friends on social networks and we will eventually make silly jokes and laugh away our fundamental rights while our office holders are having a filled day looting the nations treasury. LAUGHING about serious issues has become the order of the day in my country. Tell me why or how we will move forward if we keep clouding our right sense of reasoning with jokes and "e nor konsine me" . If we don't do something about this now, we will eventually laugh ourselves into a civil-war. I pray that doesn't happen in my time.

God Bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by thaoriginator: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
Na who come mumu pass nao?!
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by thaoriginator: 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
rigormortis: THANK GOD I AM AN AMERICAN OF NIGERIAN DESCENT
oh yeah? Well you're yet a mumu on a mumudom website own by a mumu programmer. Beta stick to d mumu rules or get banned by d mumu mods. Welcome to Mumuland!

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by ajasa4link: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
Afro connect:
Lagbaja is a citizen,he is pained by the level of corruption-as a conscious person he can not keep quiet.fools like you are a disgrace to this country.you are an idiot except your family member is benefitting from the massive corruption going on in Nigeria.
Only in Nigeria will people disturb themselves with "i pass my number generator" and think they are enjoying while the government suppose to provide light.indeed Naija is full of mumus.
only in a land of mumu will people defend criminals,some even hosted a party for Ibori recently.
erm.. em...Sorry sir,u are quoting the wrong guy o...my reply was for billionaire and not against lagbaja..please go over it again,but this time with ur 21 inches LCD eye glass on

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by Isiterere(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
zonaking: This man must be the father of Mumu land! If your environs is percieved as mumu kingdom,pls count Nigeria out of it. Your type is the reason why the contry remain its sorry state! Sabo! Your only telling us the problem has affected amechi without seeing the other side of Amechi. Infact this president is the most kindest presdo Nig will ever produce! Mark my word. If we were to reverse power between GEJ and Amechi,I wonder wia GEJ wud ve been Now! You only saw a new mace but what become of said new mace is unknown to you-mumu! Amechi dt suspended local govt, chairmen becus they attend his function some minutes behind schedule.I neither support Amachi nor GEJ buh wat am saying is "if you don't like bitter leaf soup don't serve it to others as a must take soup"
You're not even qualified to be called Mumu, cos the trait in u is far more worse to the Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by ddeola: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
Well done Lagbaja, you have always spoken the mind of true Nigerians and that's why I love your music. You are the proverbial stone that God said He will use if all the bishops and G.O's cannot speak the truth. God bless you. I just wonder how long Nigerians will allow mediocres make a mess of the democracy they fought for. One day, the tables will turn !

God punish anybody wey wan spoil our democracy, God punish them, God punish dier fada. angry angry angry
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
zonaking: This man must be the father of Mumu land! If your environs is percieved as mumu kingdom,pls count Nigeria out of it. Your type is the reason why the contry remain its sorry state! Sabo! Your only telling us the problem has affected amechi without seeing the other side of Amechi. Infact this president is the most kindest presdo Nig will ever produce! Mark my word. If we were to reverse power between GEJ and Amechi,I wonder wia GEJ wud ve been Now! You only saw a new mace but what become of said new mace is unknown to you-mumu! Amechi dt suspended local govt, chairmen becus they attend his function some minutes behind schedule.I neither support Amachi nor GEJ buh wat am saying is "if you don't like bitter leaf soup don't serve it to others as a must take soup"

you are nothing but a big fool. cant you just do without sentiments for a minute?
if you are a paid agent,this is not the right place for you to do your work. we will smoke you out of here. your likes only thrive in mimi kingdom.
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
rigormortis: THANK GOD I AM AN AMERICAN OF NIGERIAN DESCENT
Mumu descent
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
Am heading to University of Mumu to study mumutology. Then when i graduate i will force mumutocazy on the united republic of Mumus.
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
Seun, change Nairaland Forum to Mumuland Forum. I give you 24hours to do so or i will make this tread ungovernable. QED
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by nazy10der: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
segxes23: u r indeed a typical mumu nigerian. Not ready to take any action
seriously were is your brain.....it is people like you that he is talking about..
you derail from the topic...to vomit so much nonsense

oh naija my father's land
how i wish you can become the 9ja of my dream
were evil will be frowned at
money laundry will seriously be punished
and those on top will be aware of those below...
with prayer and hardwork is acheivable.
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by Xavii: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
ayobase:

What are we saying and what are you talking!

Very stupid comment,the man has come out to make sense why judge whatever style he chooses to sing.
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by Shine1177: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
homesteady(m)
Let us continue the write-up
46) In the land of mumu, where citizens are deported in their own country
47) In the land of mumu, where one man imposes his family members on a whole state
48) To be continued

Lagbaja the FADA of mumu see no wrong in Amaechi dealing with lesser Local Government Chairman in his domain but mumuly pontificate on PEJ and Amaechi mumurism.

Mumu see nothing wrong in the lifestyle of the mumu leaders of the latest mumurize Anger & Pain Contraption in his backyard.

Lagbaja was factual in his write-up but was less liberal with some major happenings in recent times as he stated.

MUMU indeed!
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by idu1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
yes, we all mumu indeed. when unemployed youth cannot hold their leaders accountable for all their excesses. 'e no concern me ooo' is d mumu sentence that is pulling us backward since 1960 to date. shame!!!
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by aydrees09: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
valicious1: I'll be a big mumu if I spend my precious time reading this rubbish
He is talking exactly because of people like you. Think , Bro.
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by sammoR: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
An apt description of who we are and how our leaders know and take advantage of us. But hold on Lagbaja, change is coming cos from these mumus, anger is rising and not long we shall see. Lagbaja we shall need you on the front lines. Blood will be shed, a lot will die, but after that, this country shall be free and our children proud of the sacrifices we made. Like Mandala whose legacy lives on cos he stood and fought.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by Osgilliat(m): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
sammoR: An apt description of who we are and how our leaders know and take advantage of us. But hold on Lagbaja, change is coming cos from these mumus, anger is rising and not long we shall see. Lagbaja we shall need you on the front lines. Blood will be shed, a lot will die, but after that, this country shall be free and our children proud of the sacrifices we made. Like Mandala whose legacy lives on cos he stood and fought.

if it is blood that we rescue us from them then let it be. Nigeria is not a world of peace anymore but we pretend it is. we need our musician and public figures to lead with their voice and we shall follow because it is enough.
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by Layzieb: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
He's saying the plain fact....in a country wea govt pays every staff of the university and student pay fees and yet infrastructures are left entirely in the hands of Government...isnt dat stupidity, no question raised...........in a country whose laws clearly rules out underage marriage, yet yerima married an underage in 2010, wasnt prosecuted, wasnt suspended, wasnt sanctioned, kept as senator until he paid his way through....i detest this country...it is simply a waste.....a country where jungle justice is the order of the day and no body replies shid....we are useless
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by anonymous87: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2013

a mumu cant understand a simple piece...
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by BlueMurder(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
Phew! This brilliant piece from Lagbaja is powerful enough to sober up an inebriated person!
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by habiolah(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
With some of the comments I have read here, I think Lagbaja was wrong afterall. This is not Mumurity at all, it is more of Moronity. Oghene!

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by Dedax(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
Spot on.

Truth is only for the mature who can feel the pain and make the necessary corrections.

Let us stop pretending we are not a numb nation.

If you feel pained by the situation of this country join those taking a stand.

What you must not do is to call a cesspool a spa.

The thing wey no good no get two names. - Naija we no dey try.

Let's start the change by learning to accept the truth of our present situation.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by Pukkah: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
Billyonaire: Wizkid has made more money than Lagbaja will ever make. I guess Lagbaja's music is not selling that he has time to nag online.

This ignorant, irrelevant and totally out-of-point post is embarrassing. embarassed

This came from a Nigerian? shocked

You mean this came out of someone in spite of all the issues raised?
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by ceaz4r(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
Paroman: damn too long!

Lazy crowd.

Just another example of what Lagbaja is saying! Lazy carefree attitude.
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by mencade5(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
I pledge to mumuria my mumudom
to be faithful, loyal and honest
to serve mumuria with all my strenght
to defend mumuria unity
and uphold mumuria honour and glory
so help me God.

*keke please take me out of here*

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by mencade5(m): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
bibina:

you are even a bigger MUMU........... all these because Jonathan is the president, wait until Tinubu becomes the president
you are a genuine, spotless mumu for quoting the whole write up.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by seyiwhite: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lagbaja's write up was a compedium of truth. A bible of sort. However, what is the way to liberty from oppression. Lagbaja was silent on this
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by kutchs: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
1. Only in the land of mumus will a 'progressive' governor be building a PG hall in a Federal University when his state university has no hostel and courses failing accreditation and his mumu suppoters and mumu Lagbaja see nothing wrong with it
2. Only in the land of mumus will a governor be building new general hospitals in all LGs when the existing ones are crying for funding and mumu Lagbaja fails to mention it.
3. Only in the land of mumus will a governor send his touts to harrass road users on a federal highway to pay for radio stickers, a radio most of them dont listen to and mumus accept it cos the governor is 'progressive'
4. Only in the land of mumus will a governor send his ailing father overseas for treatment on tax payers money when his state doctors are on strike and mumu Lagbaja didnt condemn it.
5. Only in the land of mumus will spend millions of dollars purchasing computer tablets for use by students whenlq most of them sit on bare floors and under trees to receive lessons and mumu Lagbaja doesnt see the stupidity in the move.

No wonder our mumu leaders see us as more mumuish. Land of celebrated mumus I hail oooo..

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by sweetBummsy(f): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
ayobase:

What are we saying and what are you talking!

ask him ooo.. Mumu
Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by Inoknowbook: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
Two failures congratulating and feeling good about each other. A failed musician and a failed journalist. Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by Jonwesley(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
I no know book:
Two failures congratulating and feeling good about each other. A failed musician and a failed journalist. Pathetic!

Your OP name (moniker) is apt. I NO KNOW BOOK. Illiterate like u should be removed or totally banned from here.
Fool!

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” by maxisfield(f): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Av learnt a new slang ooooo...mumudom, mumutuality, mumularizatn, mumulity, mumurians, moda of mumus grin grin grin grin tnks lagbaja!! You made a whole lota sense smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) / Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State / Ebikabowei Victor "Boyloaf" Child's Dedication In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.