Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,346 members, 7,971,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:37 AM

This For Dealers Or Importers Of Foreign Rice - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This For Dealers Or Importers Of Foreign Rice (734 Views)

Importers Of Tiles And POP Needed By An Egyptian Company / Sold / CBN Bans Rice, Cement Importers, Others From Forex Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This For Dealers Or Importers Of Foreign Rice by ekoperoperty: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2013
I need a Dealers in foreign Rice wholesales to invests in my new distribution initiatives that will expand the distribution of Rice in Lagos or Abuja. The investment will be in his own Rice company my gain is just to play significant role in the business to make this dream is realise. Again what I just need is for him to own a rice wholesale business and be ready to invest in this my initiative to expand his Rice business by distributing it to consumer. Interested parties can Email me on oma3009@gmail.com or call me on 08135975971 for one on one discussion

(1) (Reply)

42 Inches L G Plasma Television For Sale ( Used And In Excellent Condition )... / FREE COMPUTER TRAINING / Angry MMM Participant Gives Sergey Mavrodi 2 Weeks Ultimatum To Payback Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.