Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,851 members, 7,952,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6145222 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) ... (2865) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
tdayof:

You've taken over Africanchicken's duty
i think he is serving a temporary ban grin.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ocelot2006(m): 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
Apprehended Crude oil thieves, i think this is Ivory Coast. Also not 100% sure what product they stolo probably AGO or PMS

Looks like AGO alright.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

i think he is serving a temporary ban grin.
no i dont think so. whenver the system calls a user "Noname" it means the party is over for that user. if you go back and check you will see that the Henry120 user that created this thread was renamed to "Noname". the owner of the strongest military in africa thread was also renamed to "noname"(probably for creating one of the most stupid thread ever)

Pics 1.
how your user look like when you have been deleted officially.
(this guy was deleted for his believe in Aliens and a very rare type of Aliens which he call Maza Maza. poor dude got deleted)

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
overhypedsteve:
no i dont think so. whenver the system calls a user "Noname" it means the party is over for that user. if you go back and check you will see that the Henry120 user that created this thread was renamed to "Noname". the owner of the strongest military in africa thread was also renamed to "noname"(probably for creating one of the most stupid thread ever)

Pics 1.
(this guy was deleted for his believe in Aliens and a very rare type of Aliens which he call Maza Maza. poor dude got deleted)

I feel really sorry for African254. Imagine loosing an account that you have been nurturing for years.
I think the mods overreacted. Cutting off a head is not the remedy to a headache.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Danooz87(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Vikkie14:
KDF soldiers
These are not KDF soldiers rather the Kenya Police Service General Duty personnel based in Garissa.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
The LM13 From LMT, the guys who make the Gecko ATV

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Danooz87:
These are not KDF soldiers rather the Kenya Police Service General Duty personnel based in Garissa.
all 3 pictures ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
overhypedsteve:

Pics 1.
I don't really agree it was a stupid thread, comparison is fun when it's healthy, this was the intention of who ever created that thread but visitors who participated had other ideas.

If Alex got deleted then he'll just make another account. Time for an Africaken2
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Picture 1 is from when Senegalese troops found arms and ammunition at the presidential palace of The Gambia.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

I don't really agree it was a stupid thread, comparison is fun when it's healthy, this was the intention of who ever created that thread but visitors who participated had other ideas.

If Alex got deleted then he'll just make another account. Time for an Africaken2
let's try sending messages to mynd44 to see if he can restore the account. Losing an account with all that information is just too bad.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 18, 2017
Seungrandfather:

I feel really sorry for African254. Imagine loosing an account that you have been nurturing for years.
I think the mods overreacted. Cutting off a head is not the remedy to a headache.

Consistently telling people to make the beast with 2 horns with their own mothers doesn't warrant a ban? How about crude gratuitous racism?
He got what he deserved!

cc overhypedsteve
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:22am On Mar 18, 2017
GreenandGold:

Repost.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 18, 2017
Nigerian PMC patrol boat

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 7:05am On Mar 18, 2017
GreenandGold:

Nice

I would like to see the MP's and SAAF Protection squadrons getting some of these.

@Frumentius has the SANDF ever considered handing over all base security to the MP's? I know that regulars still handle most watch duties.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2017
Kenya Navy Ship

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2017
frumentius:

Repost.
Never seen it here before, only the LM14 was posted.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 9:07am On Mar 18, 2017
true we need to continue to improve health care system but compared with our neighbours ,kenya is far ahead.we have a ratio of 200 doctors for a million kenyans,next uganda is 120 per a million .the worse of is Tanzania with 30 doctors per million

It pains me to admit this but UK fvcked up bigtime on that strike. I saw a copy of the CBA which had 3 or 4 issues incl hiring 1600 extra doctors yearly for 5 years to reduce workload and increase doctor ratio. It was signed by everyone responsible from Health,treasury and the Salaries commission to be implemented by October 2013. When there was no more delaying doctors the gov pretended the Health PS was an impostor! Really that was a poor show! I have it on good authority private health care didn't want it passed since it would've drastically reduced their profits since all major and minor procedures and operations would've been handled at county and level 5 hospitals which would've been vastly empowered manpower and equipment wise.
Really,UK will hold this L forever!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2017
patches689:

Nice

I would like to see the MP's and SAAF Protection squadrons getting some of these.

@Frumentius has the SANDF ever considered handing over all base security to the MP's? I know that regulars still handle most watch duties.

With STANAG 4569 Ballistic Protection and STANAG 4569 Mine Protection, its a good Mamba APC replacement contender.

I honestly wonder why the SANDF doesn't have light protection vehicles in service (like the RG32 Scout).
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 9:17am On Mar 18, 2017
nemesis2u:

everybody loves shovels angry

unless ur planning to carry ur shiit/poo inside ur pockets grin

and this is one reason among many others grin grin

As always sense and real life experience!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
This thread is quite dry, no more interesting content to share?

@Jakeporeshenko, this is march 2017, we've not seen the JF-17 you and your source said was coming in September of 2016.

How far?

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
ActivateKruger:

With STANAG 4569 Ballistic Protection and STANAG 4569 Mine Protection, its a good Mamba APC replacement contender.

I honestly wonder why the SANDF doesn't have light protection vehicles in service (like the RG32 Scout).

RG32 4.45 tons mamba 5.5 tons. There only maybe a ton difference.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Egypt Navy KA-52k Attack/Recon Helicopter.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
ActivateKruger:

Never seen it here before, only the LM14 was posted.

Posted both the LM13 and LM14 when the ARA renderings were posted for the first time; along with the comment that "the ARA looks like a cross between the LM13 and LM14". Again when the Saudi order was confirmed. Lastly during AAD2016 when the Meerkat retractable RCWS was unveiled.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
ActivateKruger:

The Mamba is a light protected vehicle.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Look who came out to play at the Navy Festival 2017? SAS Mendi cheesy! Andrewza, does that mean the dock work is finally done and as Isandlwana is next and is already stripped for refit, will she be going in?

Pic: courtesy of http://www.saairforce.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9116&p=114093#p114088

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
frumentius:
Look who came out to play at the Navy Festival 2017? SAS Mendi cheesy! Andrewza, does that mean the dock work is finally done and as Isandlwana is next and is already stripped for refit, will she be going in?

Pic: courtesy of http://www.saairforce.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9116&p=114093#p114088

No medi still stripped of a lot. The navy just decided to make her the next target for the refit. The plan is she sails this year.

Of course the budget is tight. navy used to recruit 700 people per two intaks. Now one intake of 200 to 250. But we will see what transpires
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
PHOTO NEWS: NAF HOLDS FIRST QUARTER 2017 ROUTE MARCH EXERCISE

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2017

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2017

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2017

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
patches689:

Good grief man! And take the suck out of soldiering?! grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Henry240:
Nigerian PMC patrol boat
looks like all those boats that supply offshore platforms, anyways these things usually have multiple functions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) ... (2865) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.