Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,208 members, 7,923,061 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:48 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6109280 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) ... (2861) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
I see Henry's meltdowns are now a weekly event. Oh well, dogs bark while the caravan moves on.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
newafricaken254:
you lost your game,when you allowed Vietnamese and Chinese unscrupulous businessmen to corrupt your government officials
You talking about Kenya?? our game population is growing at 30% annually!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Are you guys done talking about hunting undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
UPDATE: I will keep dropping little information about NAF SU30 till this section get back to normal.

The Aircraft has a plain paint scheme. Just like the JF17 ash paint scheme. I guess our JF17 won't come in any weird paint scheme.

New Argument topic.

We are gonna invade RSA in style cool cool cool

Signing Out.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
tdayof:
grin grin grin

The SA guys will be quiet anytime the news of the SU30 comes up. So I hope there's peace now

grin grin grin
How's that working out for you?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fufubear: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Is this su 30 story real? I've been believing it until everyone started pulling their stories but if you have pictures hurry and post them.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
frumentius:

grin grin grin
How's that working out for you?

Trust me. Everywhere is silent now.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Some humour whilst we endure Henry's sabotage of the thread.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
jln115:

Am I?? Guess who is that extremely handsome young chap in the first pic wearing is father's SADF browns.

Pic 2 look at what we do right after we shoot our antelope.....we gut them!!

It still doesn't prove you are not assuming or lying.

The fact that yours is done in a different way doesn't mean others are wrong.

We enjoy ours this way for a reason and all the internal organs remain fresh, uncut and untouched.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
frumentius:
[s]Some humour whilst we endure Henry's sabotage of the thread.[/s]

Stale. Your definition of humour must mean something else.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Planning for Exercise Accord.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
jln115:

You talking about Kenya?? our game population is growing at 30% annually!
thats like saying, pigs can fly without proof !
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
tdayof:

Stale. Your definition of humour must mean something else.

Por favor!!! You know that's funny!!! cool
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
newafricaken254:
you lost your game,when you allowed Vietnamese and Chinese unscrupulous businessmen to corrupt your government officials

That's not true

Where I live, there's about 8 game/nature reserves in a 60km radius that I personally know... There's so much abundance of wildlife when you drive, a troop of monkeys can just jump into the road at anytime... F*ck there's even wildlife at the airport premises.

We have wildlife in eco estates, animals roaming on open lands not classified as game reserves. We even had a buffalo running around down my street (2 months ago) that I have no idea where it came from.

When it comes to wildlife, a few countries are in the South African league.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
sudan army technical vehicle

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
newafricaken254:
sudan army technical vehicle

The Sudanese seem to be trying hard to master the "rebel" look!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
off topic :North Korea test-fires Hwasong-14 intercontinental ballistic missile,the new missile has a range of more than 8,000 km (4,970 miles), which would put parts of the U.S. mainland in range

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by slimthugchimee(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
frumentius:
don't ever ever and I mean ever try to make a joke again undecided

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by slimthugchimee(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
frumentius:
the only funny thing here is you trying to be funny undecided

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
newafricaken254:
off topic :North Korea test-fires Hwasong-14 intercontinental ballistic missile,the new missile has a range of more than 8,000 km (4,970 miles), which would put parts of the U.S. mainland in range

Amazing how productivity increases when failure means death.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Djiboutian Army M109 155mm turreted self-propelled howitzers

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
iblawi:

It still doesn't prove you are not assuming or lying.

The fact that yours is done in a different way doesn't mean others are wrong.

We enjoy ours this way for a reason and all the internal organs remain fresh, uncut and untouched.
You can't cook meat with sh1t...... literally sh1t in it.

You have to gut it first.....otherwise you risk being infected by pathogens!

Nobody said you can't eat the organs, I love liver, heart, kidney ect ect

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
newafricaken254:

interesting question who is supplying the multi axle TELs grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
ssaengine:

another take

amazing how progress towards self destruction increases when failure means death grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
tdayof:
UPDATE: I will keep dropping little information about NAF SU30 till this section get back to normal.

The Aircraft has a plain paint scheme. Just like the JF17 ash paint scheme. I guess our JF17 won't come in any weird paint scheme.

New Argument topic.

We are gonna invade RSA in style cool cool cool

Signing Out.
This your rough play...
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
ssaengine:

there are rumours bashir has being testing ballistic missiles
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Somalia national army

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
newafricaken254:
Somalia national army

I thought the Reva APCs were sold to Puntland and Somaliland? Or are these part of the donation of military equipment from the UAE?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
newafricaken254:
there are rumours bashir has being testing ballistic missiles

Yeah. And there are rumours SA retained some of its nuclear weapons.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
One of the problems we face here is lack of intellectual stimulation. So,guys get bored start crying and throwing things. With that in mind I'll post a subject dear to everyone's heart that's been on my mind for quite a while. It's a test of different
aircraft roles and function,geopolitics, economics and respective threat matrices.
Your task is to buy AF airframes-no army aviation AHs ,strictly FSBs,transport and choppers for the NAF,SAAF and KAF. We can't be Algeria much less Egypt so to keep it real your budget is 2.8 bn $ plus,minus 10% to allow currency fluctuation with a 5 year timeline. Frankly,we're all financially constrained to a certain degree but that's a figure I truly think our respective nations can manage with judicious saving,reallocation and belt tightening over a half decade.
These are NATIONAL ASSETS!! Therefore,even if 2nd hand you should plan for minimum 20 year lifecycle to optimise its utility : which is why India rejected Block 70 F 16s. Allow also for annual 5 year maintenance cost.

Here's my ideal KAF 2022 flight line.

Tejas mk2 14 frames 47.5 mn $ each 3.25 mn $ cpfh yearly for 5 YEARS 710 mn $

Air tractor 10 frames 10 mn$ each o,75 mn $ cpfh yearl for 5 years 137.5 mn$

Transport

Aviocar 212 12 frames 5.2 mn $ each 0.9 mn $ cpfh yearly for 5 years 116.4 mn $

C 295 8 frames 35 mn $ each 3.9 mn $ cpfh yearly for 5 years 496 mn $

Y 8 4 frames 35 mn $ each 8 mn $ cpfh yearly for 5 years 500 mn $

Y9 3 frames 45 mn $ each 9 mn $ cpfh yearly for 5 years 270 mn $

Choppers

D hruv 24 frames 15 mn $ each 0.75 mn $ cpfh yearly for 5 years 450 mn $

Mi 26 3 frames 28 mn $ each 9 mn $ cpfh yearly for 5 years 219 mn $

Mi 38 12 frames 20 mn $ each 2.1 mn $ cpfh yearly for 5 years 372 mn $

GRAND TOTAL 3.3 BN $ I broke the dciking bank! AIYAYAYA!! Btw,we have no Sues,heavy lift or other big ticket items. We haven't even considered SAMs,ground radars or support facilities. I hope you see the cost implications of tac air-its too easy to say we need a couple of Su 35s or FA 18s for our neck of the woods.- REALLY? ? IF ANYTHING I HOPE WE ALL SEE THE LONG FINANCIAL PLANNING THAT GOES INTO ACQUISITION OF ANY MODERN COMBAT SYSTEM. Hopefully,that will kill or reduce the rampant fanboyism.
Most figures from here http://nationsdawnofanera.weebly.com/-helicopters.html

Critique, everyone. In the meantime start your SAAF and NAF. At least try to respond in this format.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
jln115:

Am I?? Guess who is that extremely handsome young chap in the first pic wearing is father's SADF browns.

Pic 2 look at what we do right after we shoot our antelope.....we gut them!!

Actually, he's right! You gut,only THEN do you roast! Especially with warthog you must be extra careful. They're known carriers of trichinosis and swine flu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) ... (2861) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.