Stats: 3,169,959 members, 7,876,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6052872 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (2857) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
kenpaul0:
Anti-Aircraft gun....the type used by BH on Technicals

Yes, they can shoot down a Tucano or anything else flying "low and slow"

http://www.insightcrime.org/news-analysis/did-the-farc-shoot-down-colombian-war-plane

sh1t happens.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SupremeCourt: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
ssaengine:

By region are you talking about Nigeria's neighbours? Tucano won't do that, JF-17 will.

How many of the 50 African countries have American Paveway precision laser guided bombs to kill from 20km invisible distance away?

NAF Tucano will have it, so who else? 3 countries?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kenpaul0: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Thanks Bruv.....So once the presence of AA is detected in the area the Tucano would either avoid the area or start gang banging from afar before entering the area...right?

tdayof:

aa can affect anything flying. However these aircrafts will be working with our ISR platforms which would have detected any AA Around already.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kenpaul0: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Thanks Chief....so they either avoid it or detect it before they are detected...

patches689:

Yes, they can shoot down a Tucano or anything else flying "low and slow"

http://www.insightcrime.org/news-analysis/did-the-farc-shoot-down-colombian-war-plane

sh1t happens.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
SupremeCourt:

Dude air warfare includes dropping bombs on enemy air force on the ground like Israel did to Egypt, are you joking?

NAF, our 200 Paveway guided bombs will pave the way for victory killing your entire air force inside your airport from 20km away.

List how many countries in Africa have Paveway bomb for us to see now, simple question.
Guy why don't you wait till you get those Paveway before making all this unsubstantiated comments. The last time I checked Nigeria is not planning to invade any country.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
SupremeCourt:

You are just repeating what I said, using different words as if you first said it. Plagiarism.

Proforce website says all their armoured vehicles are built in Nigeria, tested overseas and pass relevant ISO ballistic standards. Get that into your thick head and stop repeating crap like you dont understant basic English or ISO meaning is beyond your vocabulary, it means International Standards Organization

Um....luckily the internet never forgets. Go back to that page. I repeated MY OWN WORDS. If you dont want to go back to that page, your problem. Others can waste data on you, Im done.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
SupremeCourt:

Chief, sharing the link does not mean you understand all in the link. I googled almost everything google-able in that link that I dont know just to update myself. Now I know a lot about that list. The fake story of "Tucano is not a game changer for Nigeria to alter balance of power in the region" is a big lie by Trump to favour Nigeria. Pick those weapons one by one, google them, and google who has them in Africa, and you will understand why this NAF Super Tucano deal was blocked in 2014.

This is hell on wings, NAF is king;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD2nP7cSfok
I still don’t see the point you are trying to make in fact I don’t think you are making any, I’m going to say this for the last time, smart bombs flown by the A29s won’t give you automatic dominance over the skies of Africa, 5th generation heavy weight fighters, BVR missiles, AEW&C, air refueling platforms and most importantly well trainers personnel will.
Please rest your case.
I don’t understand this war mongering you and covert are promoting here.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

I still don’t see the point you are trying to make in fact I don’t think you are making any, I’m going to say this for the last time, smart bombs flown by the A29s won’t give you automatic dominance over the skies of Africa, 5th generation heavy weight fighters, BVR missiles, AEW&C, air refueling platforms and most importantly well trainers personnel will.
Please rest your case.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
Maritime Security: 'Homeland' takes delivery of Damen patrol vessel 'GUARDIAN 3'
marineandpetroleum.com/content/mariti…

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Henry240:

grin grin grin grin grin
This guy can’t type a full sentence without saying “invade our neighbors”
Personally I believe we should rather have a defensive stance, build up a military designed to fight on multiple fronts independent of one another.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
NNSBS cadets doing something somewhere

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
saintjoel:

Lol, a fi imposter na. Wonder what you mean, I post a couple of things on this thread and people are already thinking that I'm someone else.

baba i don laf tire grin

u fall my hand.... no b small mata o its covert mata o grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
nemesis4u:

baba i don laf tire grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2017-08-28/html/2017-18201.htm

This link provides deltails of the almost 600 million dollar super Tucano deal.

One hundred (100) GBU-12 (500lb) Paveway II (PW-II) Tailkits
One hundred (100) GBU-58 (250lb) PW-II Tailkits
Four hundred (400) Laser Guided Rockets including Advanced Precision
Kill Weapon System (APKWS)
Two thousand (2,000) MK-81 (250lb) bombs
Five thousand (5,000) 2.75 inch Hydra 70 Unguided Rockets (70mm
rockets)
One thousand (1,000) 2.75 inch Hydra 70 Unguided Rockets (practice)
Twenty thousand (20,000) Rounds, .50 Caliber Machine Gun Ammo
the whole total of the weapons package is $37436000 or ~$38mln.
cost of aircraft and maintenance ~$300mln.
total $338mln for weapon+aircraft + maintenance.

pls wot is d balance of $256mln for ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SupremeCourt: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

Please rest your case.

Keep talking crap, there is no 5th generation jet in Africa, and who has AEW&C in Africa? Who now? I have google on my iphone

Keep running away from my simple question, how many African countries have 200 Paveway bombs to wipe out a whole enemy air force parked at the airport grounds 20km away? Dominating the sky includes killing the enemy air force on the ground before it can fly up in the sky to challenge you. NAF is getting JF-17 to fight counter air and counter surface, Tucano will do counter surface if enemy air force is parked at the airport, they will never fly to meet us. That is how Israel wiped out the whole Egyptian air force on the ground. You should please rest your deliberate 'Only me is right' attitude.

War mongering is for military threads like this, did I say Nigeria should invade another country unjustly? All those photos of jets, submarines you have been posting daily yourself, are you promoting peace mongering here with deadly weapons?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by DictatorZAR1: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
SupremeCourt:

Give us a list of how many African countries North or South or West or East have the new long distance concrete bunker buster laser guided precision Paveway Bombs NAF Tucano is getting in hundreds. Give us a list of countries. Thanks you.

We have those and something better with a 100km precision strike designed right here in the South, Augubugu.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
SupremeCourt:

Keep running away from my simple question, how many African countries have 200 Paveway bombs to wipe out a whole enemy air force parked at the airport grounds 20km away? Dominating the sky includes killing the enemy air force on the ground before it can fly up in the sky to challenge you. NAF is getting JF-17 to fight counter air and counter surface, Tucano will do counter surface if enemy air force is parked at the airport, they will never fly to meet us. That is how Israel wiped out the whole Egyptian air force on the ground. You should please rest your deliberate 'Only me is right' attitude.

War mongering is for military threads like this, did I say Nigeria should invade another country without unjustly? All those photos of jets, submarines you have been posting daily yourself, are you mongering peace here with deadly weapons?
Okay Ser supreme please state your Just reason why Nigeria should invade any country and I’m not running from your question I just automatically ignore things that come across as a total waste of my time.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SupremeCourt: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
One in town coming to town soon. NAF Super Tucano with Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System. I googled Africa, none exists. Thanks NAF, Buhari, Trump. Photo not for the faint hearted. Skip post if not happy. Hell for enemies of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko1: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
SupremeCourt:

War mongering is for military threads like this, did I say Nigeria should invade another country without unjustly? All those photos of jets, submarines you have been posting daily yourself, are you mongering peace here with deadly weapons?
hmm

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
nemesis4u:

baba i don laf tire grin

Oh boy, see as nemesis4u dey scatter pidgin English. U are a fast learner. grin grin grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Some Chinese websites have probably been accessing nairaland

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
SupremeCourt:

How many of the 50 African countries have American Paveway precision laser guided bombs to kill from 20km invisible distance away?

NAF Tucano will have it, so who else? 3 countries?
the way you talk.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Xbee007:

Oh boy, see as nemesis4u dey scatter pidgin English. U are a fast learner. grin grin grin

He is no fast learner. He's having a déjà vu all over again. Of course we know he's a nigerian whose loyalties are to himself hence the self deluded arrogance. Him and "saintjoel" are same person. Someone caught pants down still reveling in ignominy instead of hiding in silence. grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

We have those and something better with a 100km precision strike designed right here in the South, Augubugu.

We have Paveway, not Umbani though.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SupremeCourt: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

Okay Ser supreme please state your Just reason why Nigeria should invade any country and I’m not running from your question I just automatically ignore things that come across as a total waste of my time.

If you understand English language quote where I said Nigeria should invade any country. Read history, 1980s this same Buhari led Nigeria to invade Chad when there was a just reason to beat back Chadian invasion. Think like an adult when you read peoples comments. Learn how to learn from others. Thanks.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
Guys !
Everyone should drink water na
my own joy will be to see NAF Engineers study the advanced components in the tucano and implement on our other platforms.
I want to see good news like
NAF Complete Local Upgrade

This is brilliant. Methinks though we shouldn't let anyone get the wiser till deliveries are complete then we launch. Sales like this tend to come with sensitive rights protection though and third party transfer clauses. It could be for a time period or indefinite in it's life cycle. But trust our guys. Hope u relate.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
SupremeCourt:

Keep talking crap, there is no 5th generation jet in Africa, and who has AEW&C in Africa? Who now? I have google on my iphone

War mongering is for military threads like this, did I say Nigeria should invade another country unjustly? All those photos of jets, submarines you have been posting daily yourself, are you promoting peace mongering here with deadly weapons?
you think if the US thinks you can achieve all that with what they are giving you, they would ever consider giving you?
No offense sha but you think like a mediocre. The same applies for you and every Nigerian military big wig that think it's proper to throw an elaborate ceremony to celebrate the procurement of Super Mushack. We are procuring these planes, yes it's good. But just don't think we can invade the moon with it. One of the condition for them giving us the aircraft like I said earlier was because it would not affect the balance of power in the region.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SupremeCourt: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
ssaengine:

We have Paveway, not Umbani though.

You have 200 Paveway bombs and 400 Advanced Precision Kill Weapons Systems like NAF Super Tucano?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
SupremeCourt:

If you understand English language quote where I said Nigeria should invade any country. Read history, 1980s this same Buhari led Nigeria to invade Chad when there was a just reason to beat back Chadian invasion. Think like an adult when you read peoples comments. Learn how to learn from others. Thanks.
You are the one who thinks we can obtain air superiority using air to ground bombs not me. not even anti radiation missiles! commn man you're starting to embarrass yourself here. perhaps you need to Google harder.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
SupremeCourt:

You have 200 Paveway bombs and 400 Advanced Precision Kill Weapons Systems like NAF Super Tucano?

Number of SAAF Paveways was never disclosed.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SupremeCourt: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
giles14:
the whole total of the weapons package is $37436000 or ~$38mln.
cost of aircraft and maintenance ~$300mln.
total $338mln for weapon+aircraft + maintenance.

pls wot is d balance of $256mln for ?

You have price list of every item one by one? Show us the price list and quantity of each item so we can do correct maths not your satanic verses.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

First of all read his reply.
he was referring to all of Africa, second by balance of power he means in the air (like total dominance over the skies). look man lets try to keep this thread factual because its more fun that way, lets not stop give backing to and individual who all of a sudden wants to invade the whole North Africa because of a super Tuccano deal.

this one has passed love of country and patriotism, after all i'm the one who shared the link.

Jake I'm not warmongering. Words matter which is why I chose them carefully to defend them. Their is no emotion here. The balance of power has changed with the total sum of advanced being purchased by Nigeria. It doesn't mean we have acquired capacity and capability to give a knock out punch to Egypt which would be an exaggeration but fact is we are in contention in hitherto denied battle space. Do u understand now? That's the change in balance of power. I may have to start speaking plainly for comprehension.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (2857) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73